Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,107 members, 7,910,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

In Need Of A True Female Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A True Female Lover (565 Views)

Serious Female Lover Wanted / Serious Female Lover Wanted / African American Male Looking For Female Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A True Female Lover by indaclub(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hi everyone,
Am in need of a female who is ready to love and be loved. Like all natural beings, i have my areas of strengths and weaknesses but would love to meet someone that i can share with, compromise and complement.

An I.T engineer, 6'2" tall, a chocolate color , athletic body -or rarther slim- and fun to be with, I live within the Lagos metropolis and wana meet an enterprising and spice- filled friend for a serious relationship. I am contented with what i have n should be capable of taking care of my 2nd half.

The lady should be b/w 24 - 29 yrs, Christian, from any region of Nigeria and beauty is not a necessity but good character, coupled with a good sense of humor are a good tips for the kind of Babe am looking for.

If you wana hola me, pls feel free and send a PM or mail me at - heroforsure@yahoo.com
Tel: 07030739414

(1) (Reply)

I Need Girlfriend Call Me 08037474303 / Kano State Let Meet / Need A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.