Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Business Opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Opportunity (950 Views)

Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity. / New Business Opportunity From GBG Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity by jimmybibi: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
Are you tired of changing jobs?. Are you tired of working long hours and having little to show for it.
With the current state of the Nigerian economy it is necessary for everyone to have multiple streams of income to be able to live a comfortable life. That's why I present you a wonderful business opportunity where you can work and earn income partnering with an established multinational company.

Whatever you earn depends on the amount of effort you put in the business. You can work apart-time or full-time. It is suitable for: civil servants, unemployed graduates, traders, students, teachers, bankers, self employed, corp members, factory workers, retirees etc.

If interested send a text message with your name to: 08062341941
Re: Business Opportunity by derus(f): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ OP what is the nature of the business , can you let people know
Re: Business Opportunity by Ejiogbe(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
Is there no difference between business and job? I believe that the full meaning of JOB is Just Over Broke. So, how can you be working for someone as a ""JOBBER" and say you are in business?Can working for someone be termed a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY? I think i am feeling dizzy Pls help !!!
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts For Sale / A Truck Of PMS At Giveaway Price. / Do Internet Marketing WFH Models Works? Some Promise $5000 Per Day, Tru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.