Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,870 members, 7,942,168 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lagos State Traffic Law And The Okada Riderss Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Traffic Law And The Okada Riderss Wahala (811 Views)

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law / Download The Lagos State Traffic Law 2012 App Free! / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Traffic Law And The Okada Riderss Wahala by MOREWLL: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
The issue of the new Lagos State traffic law and Okada riders is turning to something else,my experience this morning from Ebgeda to Ikeja was nothing to write home about.
Really one is in supports some level of sanity amongst these riders but the untold hardship experienced by comutters is far imagin.
Lagos State should for God's sake look at these laws again,one who has bike as his own means of transport were equally clamped down with the commericial Okada riders,who by every inch can be easily identified.A situation were men both in uniform and muffty has turned Lagos roads to ATM cash point is worrisome and i pray some be done fast to aviod some urgly situations that may some arise.

(1) (Reply)

''the Buhari I Know'' By: Sam Nda Isaiah / "I Will Fight GEJ If He Does Not Settle Me.asari-dokubo / Gay Rights Or Wrongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.