Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,203 members, 7,919,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Can I Call This? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Can I Call This? (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Call This? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls moderator put this in front page cry

i need your advice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
i loved a girl in my department in school of which i met her we became friends... she comes to my house, i do go to hers.
two weeks later i had to propose to her in her house of which she was kind of shy at first and couldn't reply but she sounds that kind of YES and NO but she later said that she will give me a reply the next day
On the next day she came to my house in the morning, i cooked and we ate together, later she made love to me and said she loves me, we kissed and had little fun and discovered that she isn't a virgin ......the relationship started from there...she tells me everything about her....how lecturers and some guys do disturb her in the faculty..also as we got to know each other more she told me how she lost her virginity to the guy she doesn't love and how another guy came over to their house and told her mom that he is interested in her hands in marriage but she had no say cos her mom wont allow her to say anything and really doesn't like the guy but some time the guy gives her money and she accepts and now the guy is his fiancee but doesn't like him, that she truly loves me with all her heart.
But one thing is that she hardly pick my call when ever she goes back to her family house of the reason that when i told ask her why she won't tell me.....but apologized that she will be picking the call.....The last time i call she sounds like someone that's afraid and i guess as she said that she was with her dad.
she hardly call nor sends text....i do the calling and texting undecided undecided undecided but she replies none of this and i guess someone might have threaten her in her family of keeping outside relation now she has a fiancee[she doesn't want him nor loves him but goes out with him, takes his offers, probably might be sleeping with him]
I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT AM DOING WITH HER IS A RELATIONSHIP......Advice me on what to do cos now we're on a four month break meaning that i can't call her nor see her cry cry cry cryi feel like breaking the relationship but it hasn't even reached two months and i don't like breaking a relationship.

Re: What Can I Call This? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Call This? by lecturerdabo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dear poster, If your supposed girl is telling you she doesn't love a guy, she wants to be with you BUT
1 She is afraid to tell friends and relatives about you to the extent of not replying text messages my guess is she also deletes yours immediately after reading
2 She accepts money from the guy and go out with him

MY OPINION
1 She is with you either out of pity, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings or for what she is getting from you emotionally or materially.
2 She is not too sure of who she wants to be with and is sampling the two options

MY SUGGESTION:
Call off that relationship to save yourself the emotional disaster and probably embarrassment that will come from it.

CHEERS!!!
Lecturer

1 Like

Re: What Can I Call This? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2012
But onething is that i love the girl and am not used to ending a relationship except if the girl will do so her self.
Re: What Can I Call This? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yeah thanks guy,.. I've called it off.

(1) (Reply)

Really Need A Sugar Mummy In Abuja / OK Ladies . / Get More Contacts On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.