Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? (774 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Is Shoprite Business Good For Nigeria? / Updated List Of Nigerian Classifieds, Update If You Have A Classified Site, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
Any one who has the experience should please enlighten us more on this subject.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
I have a classified site with a Google PR of 2, yet I am wondering why I receive a lot of comments without getting new posted ads.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Any advice on what to do will be appreciated.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
someone pls help.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by tonym1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yes they depending on what you are advertising.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2012
tony_m1: Yes they depending on what you are advertising.
I want to advertise my Classified Advert Site.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by tonym1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Send me an email to tony_m1@live.com and I will give you my advice grin
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
tony_m1: Send me an email to tony_m1@live.com and I will give you my advice grin
If you really interested in helping me, Pls, do so using this thread. For all those who would want to encourage me, please, this is the link to the classifieds: ytclass.com. I am also available to register on your forums and leave comments on your blog if need be. I think as network marketers, we can make it. Thanks
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by tonym1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
MY HONEST OPINION, I HAVE HAD A LOOK AT YOUR WEBSITE AND WILL SAY THAT'S NOT A CLASSIFIED SITE AT ALL BUT IF YOU INSIST.

THE ONLY WAY TO GENERATE TRAFFIC IS TO CREATE LEAFLETS AND STATE THAT THEY CAN ADVERTISE THEIR BUSINESS FREE ON YOUR WEBSITE, THEN GET FREE AFFILIATE OR GOOGLE ADVERTS ON THERE.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
tony_m1: MY HONEST OPINION, I HAVE HAD A LOOK AT YOUR WEBSITE AND WILL SAY THAT'S NOT A CLASSIFIED SITE AT ALL BUT IF YOU INSIST.

THE ONLY WAY TO GENERATE TRAFFIC IS TO CREATE LEAFLETS AND STATE THAT THEY CAN ADVERTISE THEIR BUSINESS FREE ON YOUR WEBSITE, THEN GET FREE AFFILIATE OR GOOGLE ADVERTS ON THERE.

I had a problem with a plugin and it's fixed now, you can go back and check. Then give me a fresh assessment.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by tonym1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
I checked your website again and you have to click on the classified link to see the classified adverts, this does not make sense.

I believe your website is a blog with a classified plug-in, you will have to either create a classified site or just a blog.

If you trying to get people to advertise then I doubt anyone will that's my opinion
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
tony_m1: I checked your website again and you have to click on the classified link to see the classified adverts, this does not make sense.

I believe your website is a blog with a classified plug-in, you will have to either create a classified site or just a blog.

If you trying to get people to advertise then I doubt anyone will that's my opinion

I made some adjustments. Please take a look again. I really appreciate your suggestion and won't mind partnering with you on a new project for which you may need a representative in Delta State. Thanks for this.
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by tonym1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
CHECKED THE WEBSITE AND IT LOOKS A BIT BETTER, HOW COME YOU HAVE 2 ADVERTS OF THE SAME PRODUCTS ON THE SAME PAGE

AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD ADD SOME GOOGLE ADVERTS TO YOUR WEBSITE AND SEND IT TO FRIENDS WHO CAN THEN PASS ON TO THEIR OWN FRIENDS
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by wealthgroup: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Are Online Classifieds Good For Business Publicity? by franel79(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
tony_m1: CHECKED THE WEBSITE AND IT LOOKS A BIT BETTER, HOW COME YOU HAVE 2 ADVERTS OF THE SAME PRODUCTS ON THE SAME PAGE

AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD ADD SOME GOOGLE ADVERTS TO YOUR WEBSITE AND SEND IT TO FRIENDS WHO CAN THEN PASS ON TO THEIR OWN FRIENDS

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra Income Apart From Your Salary / Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone / Kolanut, Ginger& Garlic Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.