Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,014 members, 7,906,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! (907 Views)

Website With Over 23,300 Followers On Facebook Social Media For Sale / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by manpo2k(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
I'm just thinking we could come together and share contents for publication on our blogs and help re-tweet posts made our members.
First we will follow ourselves on Twitter and make sure we stick to this re-tweeting arrangement. This could ensure a wider reach of audience for our blogs and raise our social status on Twitter. If possible, we could also extend to Facebook. All we need to do is submit our blog URLs and Twitter handles here. Do you think this will work? My blog is at www.wetinhappen..com and my Twitter handle is http://twitter.com/aniekanekah
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by Lovetinz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
www.lovetinz.com : @thelovetinz
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
@jide_ogunsanya : www.twitter.com/jide_ogunsanya

Over 5700 fans now..
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by zangiff(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by shorxynla(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by miracle4(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by BonkoINC: 3:56pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by luvhealth: 5:53pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by malign(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2013
manpo2k: I'm just thinking we could come together and share contents for publication on our blogs and help re-tweet posts made our members.
First we will follow ourselves on Twitter and make sure we stick to this re-tweeting arrangement. This could ensure a wider reach of audience for our blogs and raise our social status on Twitter. If possible, we could also extend to Facebook. All we need to do is submit our blog URLs and Twitter handles here. Do you think this will work? My blog is at www.wetinhappen.com and my Twitter handle is http://twitter.com/aniekanekah

So, in essence, co-ordinated spam. Brilliant.
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! by meabhi: 12:15am On Sep 10, 2013
My blog URL is www.geekslaboratory.com

My twitter handle is www.twitter.com/GeekLaboratory

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Article Editing Problem / How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? / (free Ebook) Learn How To Increase Website Traffic. Business N Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.