Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term (790 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term by bilms(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Many believed that the Lagos State Governor,Babatunde Raji Fashola performed well in his first tenure as Lagos state governor,but few still believed that now in his second term.

Would we say Many wrong/intentional anti people's policies or wrong/intentional anti people's decision?

Without doubt,many that believed he work well in his first term accept that he his doing so bad this second term.

The Ondo state Governor,Dr.Olusegun Mimiko also ride on his good performance in his first term to secure a second term office just last week,i pray that he should not be like Fashola in his second term.
Re: Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term by Omen100(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
bilms: Many believed that the Lagos State Governor,Babatunde Raji Fashola performed well in his first tenure as Lagos state governor,but few still believed that now in his second term.

Would we say Many wrong/intentional anti people's policies or wrong/intentional anti people's decision?

Without doubt,many that believed he work well in his first term accept that he his doing so bad this second term.

The Ondo state Governor,Dr.Olusegun Mimiko also ride on his good performance in his first term to secure a second term office just last week,i pray that he should not be like Fashola in his second term.

and what about Fashola's second term swine? angry angry angry
Re: Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term by seunfly: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
bilms: Many believed that the Lagos State Governor,Babatunde Raji Fashola performed well in his first tenure as Lagos state governor,but few still believed that now in his second term.

what is wrong with peaple like you who just judge out of hatred, sentiment and envy. Mimiko must have tried for his peaple to have re-elected him but the truth must be told i have not seen any governor who have try like fashola in thier second term. Is it rotimi, obi, babangida or who? Please stop this hate or jealous campaign. So that our nation can move forward.
Re: Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term by seunfly: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2012

what is wrong with peaple like you who just judge out of hatred, sentiment and envy. Mimiko must have tried for his peaple to have re-elected him but the truth must be told i have not seen any governor who have try like fashola in thier second term. Is it rotimi, obi, babangida or who? Please stop this hate or jealous campaign. So that our nation can move forward.
Re: Mimiko Should Not Be Like Fashola In His Econd Term by bilms(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
what? i cant believe reading this

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Full Of Good People With Ideology And Integrity / Awolowo And The Forgotten Documents Of The Civil War By Odia Ofeimun / Polls-the Most Capable Prospective President Among Okorocha ,fashola ,oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.