Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits (3004 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / Need Wholesale Buyers Of Puritan Vit C 500mg And 1000mg. / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by aditoomuch: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Am in need of wholesale suppliers of quality but affordable ladies suits,shirts,trouserS,skirts,bags and shoes,human hair.I run a retailing company and we could help market ur goods after going into proper legal agreement with u.we are based in uyo,akwa-ibom state if u are interested send me a mail adiahamma01@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by IykeD(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
It would have been nice if you were based in Lagos.
Re: I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by retailqueen(f): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello, I'm a Nigerian based in Canada, I run an apparel store in Canada and I'm currently looking for businesses like your's in Nigeria that I can supply. I carry very good quality American brands like Jones newyork, Anne klein, calvin klein, tahari, to name a few. I can also supply you virgin brazilian and peruvian hair, the best you can find in the market at wholesale price. You can send me an email to retailqueenb@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Re: I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by bindex(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Am based in Turkey and can supply you with excellent Turkish female suits and all you have listed at very affordable prices. you can contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by afecofrank(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
I can supply you with cheaper price China suits with US, Euro quality and sizes- USA/Euro export goods.
If you're interested to work with me, please email me to: afecofrank@yahoo.com or call/sms me at +8613710705988.
Thanks!
Re: I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Affordable Ladies Suits by abeybrainard: 11:16pm On May 12, 2013
First, you will need to do some research on your potential consumer, You will need to know what they like or what is moving in your area and is not easily accessible or is cheaper to get at Turkey but a bit expensive In Nigeria. Solving this Maths will give you idea on on what products you will buy.
Turkey is an industrialized nation where you can find everything you want. Turkey is one of the largest producer of textile material,so you can get high quality clothings. also most major car companies have base in Turkey and you can find parts of automobiles in Turkey. The difference btwn Turkey and Dubai is that Turkey most of all these products are manufactured in Turkey but most of the products are export to Dubai by Chinese, Japanese, American companies due to Zero or less import duty.

To buy from Turkey you can Google some manufacturing units of the products you want and make inquiries with the company so you will have brief idea on what they sell and how you can ship it down etc. You can also visit Turkey to know more about the products and now is the right time cos there is SALES FAIR now at Istanbul that will end in 20days.
for further inquiries,contact me on abeybrainard@yahoo.com or +905338306908

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Today With CAC / HOWO Tipping Trucks 4 Sale,Flatbed Trucks And Lowbed Trucks Available For hire / Make RMB/¥ Payments to your Suppliers With Ease! INSTANT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.