Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,106 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label (12436 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi - ''I Have Left It To God To Decide Who I Get Married To'' / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Gten(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
Back in the day in Jos, myself, mikel and some couple of friends use to sing at his dad's beer parlour, it was at the period when we were getting serious with our musical career that Mikel switched to football and left all of us dissappointed, we have to disband the group and everyone went solo atfer he left to play in Oslo but God dey sha...maybe its our turn to shine. this is true life story, Mikel made money and forgot all of us his childhood friends. i have written over 500 songs and haven't got a sponsor yet.
. I am friends with uncle Jonathan and auntie Patience,get a life my friend.@ mikel sing joor,ur team-mates would play it to annoy opponents.
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by raphrinco: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
ameer!:
grin grin grin if Mikel obi was a barca player,he wldnt fit even @ team10
MR BARC COACH HE HAS CHAMPIONS LEGUE MEDAL AND A BILLION NAIRA...........ASK YOUR SELF QUESTION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOON HE HE WILL GET THE UK PASSPORT !!!! BROTHER ASK GOD TO LIFT YOU UP!!
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Gen2jaynee: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
I call dis ... "Over Ambition"
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gen2jaynee: I call dis ... "Over Ambition"
jokes apart ,it is a thumbs up for mikel and that shows that he is thinking ahead,with the kind of money he has he can afford to have the best song writers and produces for nigerian artises on his lable ,i think it isgood venture if properly handled and managed,but if anyone thinks that mikel owes him any favours just because they were friends i think that person is joking or living in a fools paradise
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by odoguigbo: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg no sing the type wey Tonto Dikeh sing wey dey purge person!!!
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by hannydarl(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Waiiiit for iiiiiittttt.........
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by denzel2009: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
He should just swap places with Ice prince zamani...Aboki.
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by dabossman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
onatisi:
500 songs ?only you?and no album yet?bros sorry to say this but i think u need spiritual help

My sentiments exactly. Plus, some people here need to grow a funny bone. Peeps are just teasing Mikel. Who told you its beef? Stop taking life too seriously.

Mikel abeg, how about a duet with Tonto Dike?
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Rick9(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na only Naija Artistes plenty pass fans.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2012
People from jos are usually either footballers or musicians...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony / Rest In Peace August Alsina / Na Breeze Blow Am? Fans Slam Actress Who Exposed Her Panties (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.