Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,996 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? (1132 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by ektbear: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just curious, has this ever happened to you? And how did you react?

A friend of mine was at a girl's house this weekend. They were in the living room doing some stuff, then the girl's mother (who she thought was already asleep) walked down and saw them. They weren't having sex, but just were with lots of clothing off.

It was one of the most awkward situations he has ever been in grin grin grin However, he is kind of glad it happened cheesy

So, have you been in this situation before? And if so, how did you respond?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by ektbear: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
The guy didn't even get kicked out of the house.

Maybe it was because it was the mother who caught them rather than the father...perhaps mothers are more understanding of their daughters getting their freak on grin cheesy

If it had been me though catching my child about to have s.ex in my house, I'd have been boiling with anger.

Anyway, I thank God that my friend is still alive on this earth.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by slimyem: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
No!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nope. Had a close shave one time though.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
mama or papa has no right to vex. it'll be interesting to know who get the house. If na the mama, then the guy broke the G code.
o well i've been caught in worse scenarios by my own folks, it's embarrassing at first. no eye contact and that sort of tin. but den it becomes business a usual.
and time makes bolder they say
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
I remember a friend of mine was caught some years back and the girl's dad seized all his clothes(other than his boxers) and told the guy to leave his house else he was going to call the police.

Na so my friend comot from the house o with only boxers and his BIG belle, dey waka for street like mad man o.

He stayed in the(close) security post and called me to come and pick him up which I did.

When going home he was like "he didn't know the girl had a mad man for a father"
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by 190theclown: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2012
JSS3 I remember sleeping with a girl wen her fada was away
To-work, then we had exams and I had 2 jump the-fence into-the next compound
That faithful day, the-man had driven off and as a bad young guy who was developing
Into a modern day warfare player - I already knew the-sound of the-man's car
It rained, used ladder scaled fence, was already on her 2nd n!pples wen old man shows back
Inside rain-with umbrella, his car got spoilt at the-junction and he walked back
See 190 begin run-inside parlour from the-angry man, the-girl managed 2 open gate for her
Boyfriend 190 na so I scale fence without ladder barb wire catch me 4leg -i hang 4fence like agama lizard wen trap catch

Na that day I stop to-play home games
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
That faithful day, the-man had driven off and as a bad young guy who was developing
It rained, used ladder scaled fence, was already on her 2nd n!pples wen old man shows back
Inside rain-with umbrella, his car got spoilt at the-junction and he walked back
See 190 begin run-inside parlour from the-angry man, the-girl managed 2 open gate for her
Boyfriend 190 na so I scale fence without ladder barb wire catch me 4leg -i hang 4fence like agama lizard wen trap catch

you don't mean it, ehnn?undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? by mojounited(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Ex Back.. / 10 Signs He’s Not Husband Material / Is There Still Space For Me In Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.