Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,174 members, 7,903,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us (2881 Views)

His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / For Nigerians That Just Travelled Abroad (share Your EBOLA Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by almondjoy(f): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2008
kaecy5:

i would say it was a function of the mind

what about Nigerians that relocate with their children to other countries have u seen them running back to Nigeria because of the food

what crapy food are u talking about compared to our home food? i hope it is not a biologically enhanced supplement you're referring to

i think probably because[b] your mind was not in 100% support of your visit [/b] to nigeria then every thing started playing tricks on u

i have stayed in europe for quite some time now and i have had enough of the crazy taxation the crazy food the stiff neck people i am going back to Nigeria and i mean it

u can have every thing u want in nigeria u only just have to pay for it

if u complain about NEPA there are cheaper alternatives
if u complain about the Holdups get up early and go to work, there is no country in the world without traffic jam

i can't guarantee security in Nigeria and i can't guarantee it any where else, thank God nigerians don't wake up one morning and start shooting every one around and claiming mental instability

we Nigerians at times just love complaining and complaining and wont look for solutions to solve the situations we are in

for me Europe is not a place to live

if u have a job in Nigeria don't resign because u may not find it easy outside Nigeria

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I don't even know where to start--too drunk toooooooooo even think straight!!!!

I have till Monday Night Football analysis to reply you if at all I should.

Go Giants!!!!!!!

Go Budweizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzer!

Nothing beats a "Budddddddddddddddddddddddd"
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Sure? How? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

**thinking of how** Anyways we are friends sha.
Awon Boiz no worry, we have been friends for sometime now abi!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by almondjoy(f): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
aysometin:

**thinking of how** Anyways we are friends sha.
Awon Boiz no worry, we have been friends for sometime now abi!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! kiss
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by Dalby(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2008
kaecy5:

i would say it was a function of the mind

what about Nigerians that relocate with their children to other countries have u seen them running back to Nigeria because of the food

what crapy food are u talking about compared to our home food? i hope it is not a biologically enhanced supplement you're referring to

i think probably because your mind was not in 100% support of your visit to nigeria then every thing started playing tricks on u

i have stayed in europe for quite some time now and i have had enough of the crazy taxation the crazy food the stiff neck people i am going back to Nigeria and i mean it

u can have every thing u want in nigeria u only just have to pay for it

if u complain about NEPA there are cheaper alternatives
if u complain about the Holdups get up early and go to work, there is no country in the world without traffic jam

i can't guarantee security in Nigeria and i can't guarantee it any where else, thank God nigerians don't wake up one morning and start shooting every one around and claiming mental instability

we Nigerians at times just love complaining and complaining and wont look for solutions to solve the situations we are in

for me Europe is not a place to live

if u have a job in Nigeria don't resign because u may not find it easy outside Nigeria

hahahahaha

PDP, carry go
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by sillyboy(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2008
Anyone can be anything they make themselves to be anywhere in the world.
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by amsky(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2008
Yeah that's right sillyboy. wink

May i ask why you have such a name?
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by NVME1: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
amsky:

Yeah that's right sillyboy. wink

MAYBE THATS WHAT THE COUNTRY HAS TURNED HIM TO

Lets actually face the truth, nigeria has killed alot of dreams and talents. We have alot of 1st Class Graduates wasting their brains still @ home lookin for a job where there's no job
If some1 like this gets the oppurtinity to travel out what would be his decision Your Guess is good as mine.

DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE BEFORE GETTIN A JOB[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by sillyboy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ amsky.

That's simple to know amsky, because am a boy people think is silly!.

To be candid, I got the name courtesy of my primary school teacher in late 80's and it stuck till now(2008) undecided. . . . . . . I like it though, and to be honest, I could be silly wink
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by sillyboy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ NV ME.
MAYBE THATS WHAT THE COUNTRY HAS TURNED HIM TO

And what does your name suggest?. . . . . . guess it suggest you are a "gbeborun" from pluto angry

And believe me am good in Nigeria.
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by kento2ken(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2008
Previously, I don't have the intention of leaving this country, Nigeria. But owning the frustrating long time job seach after graduation and NYSC, I have decided to revert my thinking.

So, just want to get informed of life abroad, US as a case study. Are there well paid jobs there? What is the ease of getting these jobs if any? How do we compare life there and here to the understanding of those that have not been there?

Please I nieed an advice n be explicit and overt in your contribution/advice.

Thanks in anticipation for your contribution

Kenneth kento_2_ken@yahoo.com
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by almondjoy(f): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2008
kento2ken:

Previously, I don't have the intention of leaving this country, Nigeria. But owning the frustrating long time job seach after graduation and NYSC, I have decided to revert my thinking.

So, just want to get informed of life abroad, US as a case study. Are there well paid jobs there? What is the ease of getting these jobs if any? How do we compare life there and here to the understanding of those that have not been there?

Please I nieed an advice n be explicit and overt in your contribution/advice.

Thanks in anticipation for your contribution

Kenneth kento_2_ken@yahoo.com

Be prepared to go back to school or you will come over to the US to "drag" jobs with Hispanic day laborers. You must explore the job market before you even venture out of Nigerian.

If you are over 35, please do not even bother. McDonald jobs are not easy to get anymore. You have to have a solid plan and a good sponsor to help you for the first 2-3 years before you find your feet.

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by gregg2: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2008
Really enjoying this thread.
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by Xolokristo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
9ja` is not as bad as we paint it to be, no matter what, home should be home because those white people no send you as a black man, so why must we paint their country as heaven and down grade ours or even steer clear from our own root?

, on a final note "SUCCESS IN LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, BUT IT'S ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!"

God Bless 9ja`!
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by imambre(f): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2008
I thank God for people like almondjoy and amsky.u guys se life the way i do.
i am married for abt 4yrs now to a very wonderful man,am a professional with a
good paying job.since the beginnin of this yr,i hav been desiring to relocate.either
europe or north america.i know i need to upgrade my self and have applied for a programe
in london university.awaitin admission.
the only issue here is that i dont have anyone over there to stay with for the duration of the program
no friend nor family and it a source of concern to my hubby,pls what should I do?
@amsky;can we be friends? wink
Re: Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us by Digiman(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
All that glitters is not Gold, be prerpared to be a 2nd class citizen
http://www.ligali.org/media/politicsshow_abbott_ayonrinde.wmv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Klm Airlines To Canada / Advice On Spouse Visa To Canada / CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.