Stats: 3,173,594 members, 7,888,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Some Problems With Ladies... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Problems With Ladies... (2187 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Solutions To some Problems Of ladies..... / Some Problems With Girls.....part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
that's true. But you should know that a lot of people are simply sexists and it is not limited to men alone
still doesnt justify why women should be seen as objects that r not entitled to their own opinion and taste
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis wan get problem o!
Lmaooo una (girls) don turn the guy down tire. My guy dey heartbroken
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
still doesnt justify why women should be seen as objects that r not entitled to their own opinion and taste
that's why they are sexists na. They can't make the right judgement due to the fact that they are discriminatory against women
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
that's why they are sexists na. They can't make the right judgement due to the fact that they are discriminatory against women
OKAY
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: OKAY
**exhales**
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
**exhales**
were u getting ready to rebut?
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by jovie50: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
@beync, we aren't fighting, i just made an observation.
@mondi cheeks, u're right.
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by MIB1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Whats with all this threads bashing naija babes...all this bashing wont change sh*t ,,the damage has been done
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by aburoburo(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
hahahaha the OP sounds so hurt. Pele kiss
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by 4C2215131: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
While the OP has some points I dare submit this; a woman has the right to wish for and want what makes her happy (if she knows what makes her happy is another issue by the way)...so if a female feels her dude has to be 6ft and then some,rich,looks good blah blah blah...there ain't no problem to that after all most guys out there would opine that they want a beautiful (handsome for the females),intelligent (intelligent for the females),God fearing and the like as a woman of their choice. Why then would you've the lady sell herself short?
Methinks,the issue is in adhering doggedly to these self made requirements in the face of dwindling prospects (but another female will tell you that that's when her faith in God would pull her through).
IMO,ladies you deserve to be happy....but define what makes you happy intelligently cos in the face of a failed relationship,no amount of money,good looks,charm,suaveness and the like would make you happy...it makes no use climbing to the top of the ladder and discovering it's leaning against the wrong wall. If you can find a man that meets all you require don't feel guilty about it...enjoy,if you can't and situation informs a change, I suggest flexibility after all,we came here with nothing and we're going down with nada!
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by jovie50: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
4C2215131: While the OP has some points I dare submit this; a woman has the right to wish for and want what makes her happy (if she knows what makes her happy is another issue by the way)...so if a female feels her dude has to be 6ft and then some,rich,looks good blah blah blah...there ain't no problem to that after all most guys out there would opine that they want a beautiful (handsome for the females),intelligent (intelligent for the females),God fearing and the like as a woman of their choice. Why then would you've the lady sell herself short?
Methinks,the issue is in adhering doggedly to these self made requirements in the face of dwindling prospects (but another female will tell you that that's when her faith in God would pull her through).
IMO,ladies you deserve to be happy....but define what makes you happy intelligently cos in the face of a failed relationship,no amount of money,good looks,charm,suaveness and the like would make you happy...it makes no use climbing to the top of the ladder and discovering it's leaning against the wrong wall. If you can find a man that meets all you require don't feel guilty about it...enjoy,if you can't and situation informs a change, I suggest flexibility after all,we came here with nothing and we're going down with nada!
wow!..thank u sir for dis! I'm really grateful!!
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Temi231(f): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
See not only ladies have problems; men do too. E.g I met this young looking man and he said he like me, though am not a type that jump into a relationship so I always take my time. Two weeks after some friendship he is asking me to lend him money of like 200k. can't you see he's a big fool. So gold digger men are outside ladies beware. When they know that you dont need their money they will sha want to become it friend by force. Smh for done Nigeria men. #enoughsaid.
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Temi 23: See not only ladies have problems; men do too. E.g I met this young looking man and he said he like me, though am not a type that jump into a relationship so I always take my time. Two weeks after sone friendship he is asking me to lend him money of like 200k. can't you see he's a big fool. So hold digger men are outside ladies beware. When they know that you dont bred their money they will sha want to become it friend by force. Smh for done Nigeria men. #enoughsaid.

Lmmfao.. Well, u r damn right gurl. A whole lot of men av nofin or very little to write home about. The way I see it, its kinda like a two-way traffic. It cums 4rm both sides (male & female alike).
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Temi 23: See not only ladies have problems; men do too. E.g I met this young looking man and he said he like me, though am not a type that jump into a relationship so I always take my time. Two weeks after sone friendship he is asking me to lend him money of like 200k. can't you see he's a big fool. So hold digger men are outside ladies beware. When they know that you dont bred their money they will sha want to become it friend by force. Smh for done Nigeria men. #enoughsaid.
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by jovie50: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Temi 23: See not only ladies have problems; men do too. E.g I met this young looking man and he said he like me, though am not a type that jump into a relationship so I always take my time. Two weeks after some friendship he is asking me to lend him money of like 200k. can't you see he's a big fool. So gold digger men are outside ladies beware. When they know that you dont need their money they will sha want to become it friend by force. Smh for done Nigeria men. #enoughsaid.
you're right dear, i appreciate ur 2cents!
Re: Some Problems With Ladies... by PrettieJ(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
jovie50:
yeah u're right, but age is d difference here! Wen u're up to 40, u will understand..,
I don't have to get to 40 to understand anything,i already have a good sense of judgement.

Please Advice...He Wants To Call Off His Wedding! / 9 Reasons Why Many Girls Will End Up Singles For Life / Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ?