Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,623 members, 7,975,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Makes You A Nigerian - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Makes You A Nigerian (4893 Views)

Who Makes You Laugh The Most? / Funny Things Sex Makes You Do / WHO Makes You Laugh Always? 1 Or 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Olumogun: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I LOVE NAIJA, I NO GO LIE.
There is no where in the World where some things that happened
here in Nigeria will happen without it resulting to war.
Nigerians have HARD SKIN!
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Kslib(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
1.. Droping poo at where it was written "DO NOT URINATE HERE"..
2.. Dialing someone's number,even when you dont have airtime on your phone.. My friend calls it "try your luck"..
3.. Hardly ever refuse free drinks even when satisfied. Go to bear parlour and see for yourself...
4.. Will buy one cup of garr! For 2500 naira cos it's in a show glass or boutique..
5.. Will enter a shop that sells food stuff and ask for nokia battery...
6.. Someone doesn't have hometraining if he greeted you without adding "SIR"..
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Euroclydon(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
1. Dips the bread in da tea as a child.
2. Be at fault and still insult the person u offended.
3. Steal billions and the judge will be on leave,steal 5k and u wil be sentenced before the cock crows twice.
4.make a phonecall and bow your head wen greeting the person at the other end of the line.
5. Mix the beans with the garri eat...some people even add sugar too.
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
My Nigerian parents and Nigerian passport.
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by pixconsult: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
A place where girls will be in their parlor watching movies and update their BBM statue "cinema thinz"
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Ezeufi: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
My former noisy filthy thieving ibo neighbour in hackney made everyone in the estate feel nigerian. Anyway, at least he made the police call everyone in that area a nigerian
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Akposkool(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
9 n 14 are so true.na only naija brick layer da wear suit go work.na naija craze man da call normal person mad man
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by clemz85(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2012
repeatations:

looku looku
talk talk
play play
waka waka
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian by Tenny05(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2012
Very high unemployment rate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS) / Chisos,see The Real Difference Btw Nigeria Jollof Rice & Ghana Jollof / Nigeria Airways Good Morning, Ladies And Gentlemen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.