Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,219 members, 7,970,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! (19416 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Super Eagles Of Nigeria: 55% (64 votes)
National Team of Benin Republic: 17% (20 votes)
A 0-0 draw.: 27% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September / Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by jinworm: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
I HAVNT PLACED MY MONEY ANYWHERE IN DAT REGARD. HOWEVER, IF THERE
IS ANYBODY WILLING TO BET WITH ME AS REGARDS TO NIGERIA VICTORY,
AM READY TO PUT MY MONEY. ANYBODY?
AND AM NOT DAY DREAMING. TAKE THAT FROM ME.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by sley4life(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
[Benin 0 Nig 0 or Benin 1 Nig 0. The super eagles are already out of the nations cup. I personaly was in Ghana in the room close to CIV room where i saw Drogba and Kanoute interacting and i heard them discussing about the match and I heard Drogba saying he wont score any goal against Mali that any goal bound ball will be sent over the bar and same to other team mate. He also said they should leave the match goaless so that Nigeria should go home. He also said his wife is a malian and he wont like to dissapoint his wife by scoring any goal against malian. I am tired of this because we have met doom already. We should not even waste any flight ticket bringings this men back to nigeria. They should be sent to their club with any available flight without the NFA paying their ticket. Vogt should go to hell. We have lost and we should just think about 2010 nations cup. I don't think we can even qualify for 2010 world cup. To hell with super eagles! To hell with Vogt! To hell with NFA
You people should not waste your time again asking if we should qualify. The deed has been done. The match is already a draw. Malians and CIV players have met on this days ago and concluded about it. So we should just support the rest countries because our players are coming back to Nigeria by first bus tomorrow. I also passed through their camp yesterday and i found out that there bags have been arranged for leaving to Nigeria tomorrow
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by juliesanto(f): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
the fact is that, ivory coast is not beating Mail, so Nigeria is definitely coming back home.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by sley4life(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
you people should not waste your time again asking if we should qualify. The deed has been done. The match is already a draw. Malians and CIV players have met on this days ago and concluded about it. So we should just support the rest countries because our players are coming back to Nigeria by first bus tomorrow. I also passed through their camp yesterday and i found out that there bags have been aranged for leaving to nigeria tomorrow
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Iman3(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
I am praying for a draw or a humiliating defeat for Nigeria .

May Nigeria crash out disgracefully in Jesus name.Amen!!!
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by CrazyMan(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
Am very optimistic that we would take the day.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by madejibo: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
nigeria is qualifying
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Olyroks: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think we need to believe in this team,thingz might not b working d way we all expect,but neverthelless i think
the boyz tried, Most of them are still young and the expectation should be the success of the team at the 2010 world cup.Dont crucify them, They tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by coopedro(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
no way 4 nigerians
Benin 4 nig 0
who wan carry last?
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by goldenray(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
You guys are still analysing here when the match has started? Omotoyossi just scored the first goal of the match. Nig:0, Benin:1. The referee is about to blow the final whistle, any moment from now. Dont worry guys, you'l watch the replay at 6.00pm. Mikel is already in London shocked
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by McKren(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
[size=16pt]Anybody praying that Nigeria should qualify should kindly not take the name of God in vain[/size]
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by unclebros: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
Me i don dump my naija passport, now am from Cote d voire.
it was nice being a nigerian
bye
see you all in life wink
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by camegirl(f): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
benin 6 nigeria 0
they must return to nigeria with no goals
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by efuah(f): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
unclebros. . . come to Ghana, we will accommodate u grin

McKren:

[size=16pt]Anybody praying that Nigeria should qualify should kindly not take the name of the God in vain[/size]
lmao  grin grin grin
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Jackelony(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
Me think it's better super eagles leave the tournament at this stage instead of giving us false hope only to fail with a more disgraceful margin to any of the stronger or more prepared teams. The team should be disbanded QED.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Prince22(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2008
No country joke with Nigeria even referees don't take it easy with nig.

Inspite of our falling and faint hope, Countries still believe Nig is a threat to them in this tournament and they don't want us to qualify,

Betti is not the sweetest one to lead Nig. he should go back to study Nig. player more to really fit-in
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Prince22(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2008

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Expectations
« #140 on: Today at 03:50:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody praying that Nigeria should qualify should kindly not take the name of God in vain

I s there anything impossible 4 God? Heb. 11:1
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by folahann(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
NIgeria is already out of this one, make them go play for them Club where they play best. Go and fight better another day.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by prince84(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ purest
i believe u those stupid agric fowls should be used for nations cup stew.

NIg 0 ben 0

civ 2 mali 1

the fowls cannot score.my word.

Super fowls indeed!!
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by DualCore1: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
no sentiments, the nigerian team i am seeing there is worse than U17, i'll really love to see them come home, enough embarassment abeg ah ah angry
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Iman3(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
Jackelony:

Me think it's better super eagles leave the tournament at this stage instead of giving us false hope only to fail with a more disgraceful margin to any of the stronger or more prepared teams. The team should be disbanded QED.

I think they should simply claim food poisoning and return back to their locations.They shouldn't even bother turning up for the match against Benin to be disgraced by Benin.

Long Live Benin Republic !
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Busta(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
Lol . .

ha, u guys should show some love for the eagles now? grin
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by metodman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
i[color=#006600] i dont have any believe in the stupid eagles, they should be roasted, let them come home, they have brought shame to their mother/fatherland, The curse will always be on them, Dont let us forget those people that employed that stupid berti voght, they need to be cursed too, I have never seen Super Eagles play without a tactics, [/color] I believe we are out of this tournament already, We dont have to this stupid faith again in luck
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by madejibo: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
we are qualifying o
today na today
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by folahann(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
Finally, the game is on. and now the national anthem of NIgeria, well let's see thet outcome
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by toshmann(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
e don start ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy

naija walakolombo grin

hope dey, hoha cool
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by DualCore1: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
shay this is going to be the official commentary thread during the match. lol
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by sequencel(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
nigeria goal ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooo
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by AKO1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
1st chance with Martins looking gd

If we qualify shame on all of us off the pitch

Make we no go lose for semifinal or final sha
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by folahann(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
How did Yakubu miss that, the keeper was the only man to be beaten
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by toshmann(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
yakubu did not want to score grin
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by folahann(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
Which of of the Martinses did you see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga / Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.