Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,614 members, 7,917,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? (610 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is a serious question as many people are skeptical with mixed religion marriage!

I have read threads in which people say that they wont marryy atheists or unbelievers. However, these dont escape the fact that their future wives and husbands could become atheists or non-believers.

[size=18pt]
What would you do if your husband or wife became an atheist?[/size]
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by nakash: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
For a muslim if his wife leaves the deen The muslim plus the govt will hang her if noone slits her throat first. I think that is the answer you want to hear.
Logicboy03: This is a serious question as many people are skeptical with mixed religion marriage!

I have read threads in which people say that they wont marryy atheists or unbelievers. However, these dont escape the fact that their future wives and husbands could become atheists or non-believers.

[size=18pt]
What would you do if your husband or wife became an atheist?[/size]
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
nakash: For a muslim if his wife leaves the deen The muslim plus the govt will hang her if noone slits her throat first. I think that is the answer you want to hear.

What? That's wrong!
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by pastormustwacc: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Since I do not control her destiny, i will do nothing, except to remember her in prayers.
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
What you said: I don't believe in God.
What they heard: I sleep with the devil.
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
musKeeto: What you said: I don't believe in God.
What they heard: I sleep with the devil.

What you said; I dont go to church/mosque

What they heard; I go to Satanic shrine
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: Since I do not control her destiny, i will do nothing, except to remember her in prayers.

Good
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shouldnt this be front page material?
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by CrazyMan(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
I would pray for her and hope that God changes her life.

I don't have power over her opinion, so the best I can do is to intercede on her behalf.
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by mumumugu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
EARLY MARIAGE, DIVORCE. Late mariage,marry 2nd wife
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
mumumugu: EARLY MARIAGE, DIVORCE. Late mariage,marry 2nd wife

lol wink
Re: To Xtians Or Muslims, What Would You Do If Your Wife/husband Became An Atheist? by manmustwac(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
mumumugu: EARLY MARIAGE, DIVORCE. Late mariage,marry 2nd wife
Your being realistic. Divorse is not as simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Women Bishops / Gay Mosque To Open In Paris, France / What Is The Correlation Between Banger And Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.