Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33683 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
abouzaid: why must u yorubas troll igbo threads. We did not solicit for ur suggestions. If u are observant many igbo veterans including top nominees have left nairaland over this ur annoying behavior. This website might never reach d same popularity with linda ikeji unless u ppl just mind ur lives. Don't take it as an insult, just venting out my mind.

I am really sick of this people. Please I will be happy if this Yorubas can go and choose their Oba or ONI.
You guys are stalking in us
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ejifranks(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2012
: Cha cha cha Igbo kwenu!
Muo nu! Zuo nu!
Baa nu! Bie nu!
Rie nu! Kwezuonu

Umu Igbo Ekelemu unu.

It is with great pleasure that i Mazi Ejike congratulate our new Eze elect, The Great Lion and Son of the soil;Eze Elect Odumchi and our dearest Ezenwanyi Elect;nwanyidioranma lolo Ogugua.. Umu igbo have spoken in one voice and the conduct of this election is surely a proof of umu igbo unity and solidarity towards the Igbo elevation. We look forward to an educative and prosperous tenure as we all know Odumchi and Ogugua are both enlightened Educators in their own rights.. The mantle of leadership comes with a lot of challenges and i pray that Olisa Chukwu abiama grant you wisdom ,direction , decisiveness and courage to perform your mandate to the fullest. i also pledge my full unalloyed support to your leadership and wish you a prosperous tenure ahead...

My incumbent Eze Onlytruth i dough my cap to you. though i am silent person here on nairaland for a long time now(I rarely post comments on threads) yet i cant help but observe your person.You have being a source of inspiration to me; your courage in the face of adversity, your resoluteness in standing for your people and their interest, your outspokeness for justice and promotion of the igbo agenda and your ever embracing touch towards unifying your subjects.
Thank you so much and i pray for Gods blessings on you in all your endeavors.

PiontB Afam, Uj, 9ja i hail , una do well. ITS NOT EASY...Thanks so much

Umu igbo Nairalandi Unu emena.. Ekene munu

Our Allies and well wishers i salute you all.. OGADIRI UNU DUM NMA.....

MAZI EJIKE
Okosisi 1 of Orlu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(aka ejifranks)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2012
abouzaid :
abouzaid why must u yorubas troll igbo threads. We did not solicit for ur suggestions. If u are observant many igbo veterans including top nominees have left nairaland over this ur annoying behavior. This website might never reach d same popularity with linda ikeji unless u ppl just mind ur lives. Don't take it as an insult, just venting out my mind.

Balkan:

I am really sick of this people. Please I will be happy if this Yorubas can go and choose their Oba or ONI.
You guys are stalking in us

What is wrong with dunces like you two? You compare Nairaland with Linda Ikeji Blog?

(Caveat: I respect and appreciate what she's doing)

*Why then dont you go and conduct your "Ndigbo election" on Linkda Ikeji Blog?
*Why dont you have opted to elect an "Eze Ndigbo of Linda Ikeji Blog" instead of "On Nairaland"? grin grin
Honestly, YOU should engage that brain (if it is there at all), before putting that your 'wide cavity' into gear!

Hehehe, l dont like to "generalize" but l am sure that not a few of your own people will be taken aback by this sheer display of "limitless stupidity" ...as evidenced in this your post!

Yorubas are "stalking you" on a site "conceived, mastered, built and sustained" by an illustrious YORUBA Son?

E wa wo omo-irankiran to'nmu arifn wale, ba awon obi re! ( A classical case of "A wayward child that brings reproach to his parents!"wink

Can you pronounce the name "SEUN" and tell me if it sounds "Yamiri"" grin

When will people like you "evolve" into proper humanbeings?
I was hoping that "an intelligent" tribal champ like you would have the decency and courage to feck-off Nairaland afterall it is "the same people that make you sick", that owns it?
Ai'tete M'ole, Ole nmo'loko! Just imagine?

But like a "Dog that keeps going back to its vomit", you insult the lineage of the people that owns what you benefit from? ...and you keep coming back?
Is there another or better definition for INGRATE, than this?

I am really struggling to "hold back words" because l dont want to offend "reasonable Igbos" around here (we welcome them just as Lagos and the whole Yoruba states welcomes them) and l am hoping they would call you to order and put a "leash" on your neck! wink wink

If and when you are sensible enough, if and when you have the "wisdom and knowledge" (like a decade ago when 'Seun' conceived this idea!), if and when you have the 'cranial ability' to set your priorities right and commit resources to something like this, if and when you have the doggedness and temerity to make it flourish (instead of chasing fake Drugs about).....

IF AND WHEN.....

Then CREATE YOURS tongue tongue and when Yorubas come there, please tell them "they are stalking and trolling you" but right now, you are just like one "shameless Thief accusing the owner of the wares, of Negligence"! shocked shocked

Did it not occur to you that all 'OluwaSeun' has to do is "take the site offline" and all these your "Gra-Gra" would just fade into thin air?
grin

For reasons l am yet to decipher, did it occur to you that "Seun' could or could have not "released" the "E-voting button" on Nairaland ...and you could do 'nadder' about it?
Pride they say, goes before a fall.

The day will come when you will realize that "Aju'ni lo, bii ti'ja koo"! The hard evidenc is there for all to see! grin
You should thank Yorubas for producing an illustrious son who by his actions, gave loads of you bigots, "a life on the web/internet" wink shocked

It is empty vessels like you that sow discord between people/races with your pompous, arrogant and uncouth yarnings!
An election has just been conducted and every one is congratulating the winners and trying to "build bridges" yet, to "appear present", you open your mouth and utter filth?

*Did they not see you there...why did they not nominate any of you two rascals, for Eze?
*Is it not instructive to "observe" that though the new Eze might be "young in days", his "inaugural speech" oozes wisdom!
*Did you not notice that throughout the "bric-brak" of the candidate nomination, he never uttered a word! he never condemned Okija, he never joined the fray of insults but kept a "dignified" silence and allowed the process to run its course!

If you think by being very insulting, unnecessarily insulting or thinking with your anus, that you will ever be nominated for "Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland", in future, then you must have "mis-interpreted" the rules!
grin

From whatever angle one looks at it, "It is and will always be disgusting, to "bite the finger that fed you"!

Yorubas OWN Nairaland (by virtue of our own son, SEUN). If you cant cop that, BUG-OFF please! Go build your own site!

It is our own and we will feel free to offer our opinions and suggestions, whenever we like.
We are too large hearted and "too evolved" to engage in childish charades!
To us, it is "funny" and its is "fun" ....BUT, "yiyoo Ekun, bi to'jo koo"

Soora e, ko'loun soo e!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2012
^^^
So what was all that arrogant rant about?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Last page.....easy, I think now that you've spoken the minds of most Yorubas here..the Igbos elders will call these ones to order. They should stop throwing those two words...stalking and trolling around. To me..it make no real sense.

Am sure if some of us were not present to keep almost all the Igbos united to forge a common front against perceived enemies on the thread..they probably would have turned against one another and throw the whole process into the mud.

In a way..out constant presence helped them and they should be grateful.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2012
PointB: ^^^

What I expect from you is to first call those two guys to order.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2012
PointB: ^^^
If those are your "first response", it means that is all you can "see/understand"!

A Leopard cannot shed its spots!

Am l surprised? Hell No! wink grin

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
ilugunboy: Last page.....easy, I think now that you've spoken the minds of most Yorubas here..the Igbos elders will call these ones to order. They should stop throwing those two words...stalking and trolling around. To me..it make no real sense.

Am sure if some of us were not present to keep almost all the Igbos united to forge a common front against perceived enemies on the thread..they probably would have turned against one another and throw the whole process into the mud.

In a way..out constant presence helped them and they should be grateful.
Thank you "ilugunboy"
Both of them have been passing insult and snide comments at me, during the election but l chose to ignore them, since l dont want to say anything that will further heat-up the polity or cause derailment of the thread!

That one saw all those and kept mewt!
Even now that election is over and we are all in a jolly mood, they would not stop!
Notice that l have NEVER insulted anyone on this thread... and l give them all the credit for it.

Maybe when people like "PointB" state categorically that "to qualify for Ezeship, you must be able to run your mouth on other tribes".
what do we expect?
... Those guys took courage from that and wanted to start "preparation early"! grin grin

Anyway, l have made my point and l will just ignore them.
But as for the "gbaran mi de'leru" shobolation elenu-shuuti, grin grin....

Cheers.

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
lastpage:
If those are your "first response", it means that is all you can "see/understand"!

A Leopard cannot shed its spots!

Am l surprised? Hell No! wink grin

Lastpage!

I think you blew the comments out of proportion, with all those gloating. Without the Igbos this site will be trash and Seun knows that. So the gloating is really out of place, and least expected of someone like you. Quit it already!

And by the way if you were truly observant, you would have notice Balkan say he was 15 year at the start of the civil war. Yoruba culture demands more of you, than your uncomplimentary remarks!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by alex14(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Congrats to pointB and the rest of his electoral team for making this year's election a success. We ndigbo are proud to have you and your team as our sons. By organising this election for a second time, you've shown to the world how Ndigbo differentiate themselves from the rest of nigeria, democratically. I,d have loved to render my support in any way I could, but I,m currently on job assignment in Haiti. Then again, you and your team have demonstrated that y'all capable.
Our able electoral commissioner,pointB, afam4ever, 9jahail, ujchief: may God bless you all and grant you all your heart desire(s)- Amen!

Umunnem, unu emego ihe Ndigbo ji karia ndi iro anyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by alex14(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will like to congratulate our incoming Eze, Odumchi. May you be wise in leading us here like the outgoing Eze Onlytruth.
I will also congratulate the current Eze Onlytruth. You, like your kinsman, our revered leader Ikemba, have demonstrated rare wisdom in leading Ndigbo in the trenches of nairaland. Chukwu gozie gi nwanne anyi.

As for our Eze nwanyi, Ogugua, I must say quite frankly, I'm unimpressed, but I accept the result of umunna in the spirit of democracy. I say this because Ndigbo are still recovering from the effect of the civil war and at this juncture, will not be needing a leader in the form of Zik, the efulefu!
Eze nwanyi, we'll be watching if you'll be toeing the line of Zik. An Igbo leader should strive to promote Igbo interest BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
@lastpage and ilugunboy, so the onus of ur arguments is that since nairaland belongs to a yoruba, u guys have d right to behave as u wish? And if don't like it, then we should leave? And moderators let that stand? Ha ha i reserve my comments, especially to the moderators. Ndi igbo si na nwata na eje ogu oturukpokpo, ekwo kakwa ya akaa. Gba chere anyi na afo na abịa nu

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
PointB:

I think you blew the comments out of proportion, with all those gloating. Without the Igbos this site will be trash and Seun knows that. So the gloating is really out of place, and least expected of someone like you. Quit it already!

And by the way if you were truly observant, you would have notice Balkan say he was 15 year at the start of the civil war. Yoruba culture demands more of you, than your uncomplimentary remarks!

Sometimes you take your self-importance on this forum to ridiculous level.

As per the bold...that is balderdash common among you people..Nairaland was...is and will always thrive whether some of you stay or leave.

It's the accommodating nature that Yorubas are known for that Seun is exhibiting.

Like Yorubas says "oja oyingbo ko mo pe eni kan o wa"

Roughly translates as..a big market like Oyingbo market hardly feel the impact of the absence of a person."

Desist from your outrageous pride.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mgbadike80: @lastpage and ilugunboy, so the onus of ur arguments is that since nairaland belongs to a yoruba, u guys have d right to behave as u wish? And if don't like it, then we should leave? And moderators let that stand? Ha ha i reserve my comments, especially to the moderators. Ndi igbo si na nwata na eje ogu oturukpokpo, ekwo kakwa ya akaa. Gba chere anyi na afo na abịa nu

Now go through the whole pages of this thread and tell us what we've done that is out of place.

Lastpage and I have even gone ahead to congratulate the winners and Igbos on this forum.

So I ask again...what is our offence on this thread.?

The moderators are reasonable people and I doubt if your whinning will scratch them.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Na wa o! Una no dey tire?
BTW, has the date of the coronation been fixed yet?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by AndreUweh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Odunnu: Na wa o! Una no dey tire?
BTW, has the date of the coronation been fixed yet?
Second Jan 2013.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odunnu: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ndewo, Ichie Andre. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo rere kan ko le jade ninu atare.

Ko si ohun to wulo to le jade ninu Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Alex you had to call Zik an efulefu?

I'm.sure that men from your lineage in the 60's were busy chasing lizards while Zik was on the fore front.

Had you been him then, would you have done better?what have you done for your clan, not to mention igbo land since your pathetic self was birthed.

Ezi susue gi önu.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: I believe Odumchi is a mature, level-headed, and politically adept fellow who knows when to talk and when to put his tongue back in. Irrespective of my likes and/or reservations regarding his emergence, one lesson to be learnt during the whole process is - those who wish to serve in Igboland henceforth should learn to be mild tempered, less confrontational on irrational issues, put our collective interest over and above theirs, talk less and act more, and most importantly, dont be fixated - know when to cut a deal politically and go home. I say to future Igbo leaders - learn, learn, and learn.

hear ye! Hear ye!!
True son of his father. Quoted for truth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
ifyalways: Alex you had to call Zik an efulefu?

I'm.sure that men from your lineage in the 60's were busy chasing lizards while Zik was on the fore front.

Had you been him then, would you have done better?what have you done for your clan, not to mention igbo land since your pathetic self was birthed.

Ezi susue gi önu.

mgebeke nwunye oha why not let the sleeping dog lie
alex will soon respond
you people selected a culture section eze
now no one is talking for us in thi section
we shall soon chose a rea eze to talk for us here
what is the need for a silent eze

we need a vocal and speaking eze in this section
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
ifyalways: hear ye! Hear ye!!
True son of his father. Quoted for truth.

a silent eze is useless to us here
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by odumchi: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
free_soul:

alex will soon respond

Eze unu, Onlytruth, ka no na oche ya, o bu kwa ya?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
free_soul:

alex will soon respond

But the new Eze have not taken over yet, Onlytruth still the Eze and i encourage him Onlytruth not to give up after he had giving exemplary leadership, giving up at this stage may render all the good work he has done mean less.

Now give it a rest calling on the new Eze till him assume the throne.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by alex14(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
ifyalways: Alex you had to call Zik an efulefu?

Ezi susue gi önu.
I hope the rest of umunna can see how I'm being insulted,,,even dragging my lineage into this? I've always maintained that Zik is an efulefu and will not apologise for saying so. You, Ify already attacked my person based on my statement about Zik? I will not derail this thread by going back and forth with you, for it takes a pathetic fellow to know another.
The greatest problem Ngigbo have since the inception of nigeria is having leaders who are born and raised outside of Igboland, e.g Zik the efulefu!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2012
free_soul:

alex will soon respond

He hasnt even been sworn in mor00n

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by HighChief4(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2012
free_soul:

alex will soon respond

My dear the new Eze has not yet taken over the mantle of leadership and I can authoritatively assure you that he will do very well. If you have been on this board long enough, then you will know he has true qualities that will make a good leader. So lets all throw our support to him so he can achieve a good result during his reign. Udo diri gi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 1:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Alex, for as long as you see Zik as an efulefu, I'll continue to refer to you and your entire lineage as cowards who are of zero relevance to ala Igbo .

Very fair deal.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 2:05am On Oct 29, 2012
alex_101:
I hope the rest of umunna can see how I'm being insulted,,,even dragging my lineage into this? I've always maintained that Zik is an efulefu and will not apologise for saying so. You, Ify already attacked my person based on my statement about Zik? I will not derail this thread by going back and forth with you, for it takes a pathetic fellow to know another.
The greatest problem Ngigbo have since the inception of nigeria is having leaders who are born and raised outside of Igboland, e.g Zik the efulefu!
yeah,what's new? Failures always looking for an excuse. Put all the woes of igboland on Zik's head.

What have you, born and bred on igbo land done for your people besides crying on nld?

Classic case of "great men who boldly went to the war front while cowards stayed back at home as bitter critics"

If you or yours were any better/wiser than Zik, where were they in the 60's

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2012
free_soul:

alex will soon respond

My sister I don't think there is any need to reciprocate bad behavior, though I understand how you feel.
We chose one of my council members to continue with our vision, and I assure you that he will do everything we mapped out already. I know him very well.
Please my sister, there is a spirit behind my leadership philosophy which I will continue to defend in this forum; I plead with you to ignore Ifyalways from now on because I will handle her myself.

Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2012
@Ifyalways,

I don't know why you are determined to sully and pollute this exercise with your constant ad hominems on my person and my supporters, and in so doing annoying our brothers and sisters and wanting to pick a fight with anyone with time to waste. Since when did you even become a Nairaland troll for heaven's sake? I can no longer distinguish between you and that lout called dayokanu? undecided Keduzi mgbe ara nke a bidoro?

Nne i na eme ihere na eme umu igbo ebe a. I chere na o bu so gi ma awi ara? I chere na amaghi m otu esi agwo ndi ara? O bu di soso gi bu nwanyi Igbo no n'ebe a, ka ichere na ha amaghi ekwu okwu? Kwusi ihe nile ndi a i na eme ugbua na oburu na i choro udo na oganiru Ndigbo ebe a. Kwusi ya kita!

Umunne m, onye obula mara na o choro udo na oganiru ndigbo gwa nwanne anyi nwanyi a okwu maka na o na akpasu umunne anyi iwe n'ebe a.

My only regret is that you are destroying a very carefully organized and executed transition process by constantly attacking and taking side snipes at me and my supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2012
ejifranks: : Cha cha cha Igbo kwenu!
Muo nu! Zuo nu!
Baa nu! Bie nu!
Rie nu! Kwezuonu

Umu Igbo Ekelemu unu.

It is with great pleasure that i Mazi Ejike congratulate our new Eze elect, The Great Lion and Son of the soil;Eze Elect Odumchi and our dearest Ezenwanyi Elect;nwanyidioranma lolo Ogugua.. Umu igbo have spoken in one voice and the conduct of this election is surely a proof of umu igbo unity and solidarity towards the Igbo elevation. We look forward to an educative and prosperous tenure as we all know Odumchi and Ogugua are both enlightened Educators in their own rights.. The mantle of leadership comes with a lot of challenges and i pray that Olisa Chukwu abiama grant you wisdom ,direction , decisiveness and courage to perform your mandate to the fullest. i also pledge my full unalloyed support to your leadership and wish you a prosperous tenure ahead...

My incumbent Eze Onlytruth i dough my cap to you. though i am silent person here on nairaland for a long time now(I rarely post comments on threads) yet i cant help but observe your person.You have being a source of inspiration to me; your courage in the face of adversity, your resoluteness in standing for your people and their interest, your outspokeness for justice and promotion of the igbo agenda and your ever embracing touch towards unifying your subjects.
Thank you so much and i pray for Gods blessings on you in all your endeavors.

PiontB Afam, Uj, 9ja i hail , una do well. ITS NOT EASY...Thanks so much

Umu igbo Nairalandi Unu emena.. Ekene munu

Our Allies and well wishers i salute you all.. OGADIRI UNU DUM NMA.....

MAZI EJIKE
Okosisi 1 of Orlu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(aka ejifranks)

Dalu nwanne m,

Please pray for our new Eze. We delivered on our promise of one term and smooth transition. We have to do that because we need the younger generation to tow a different line from that of our fathers. I shall do my best to ensure that the new Eze continues from where we stopped. We are still far from where we need to be.
I have confidence in the abilities of our new Eze, and I will make sure he hits the ground running in January 2013.
Thank you once more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.