Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by FarWatcher: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
You have been with a girl for three weeks and everything seems to be right!!! There is the feeling that you are both enjoying the relationship. One day, something told you to ask the girl to show you how she stored your number on her phone!
Oh No! You caught her. She didn't see that coming!
100 calls in the call log, over 50 different numbers with no name. only 11 numbers have names and they are all girly names. You saw your number, plain number with no clothes.
You asked her why your number is naked like the 20+ other numbers. She reply, "those numbers are random numbers. I did not add a name to yours because i know it...... Ok let me store it as sweety"
---------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA, what a silly girl! She lost her man! grin grin her "random" man! shocked shocked shocked
-------
The guy left. what will you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by jhydebaba(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
shocked

Re: What Would You Do? by 190theclown: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2012
you should be happy she didnt save your name as ATM machine!!

my ex saved my name as ATM dollar machine

i saved hers as ashawo number 14

we both discovered on same day the truth about ourselves

everyone's happie undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 2:27am On Oct 24, 2012
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / Does Fear Find Me Attractive? / Break Up To Make Up...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.