Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! (1386 Views)

StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! by Wazoblog(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2012
GistandCash gives you more value than just making FREE CALLS; it is a revolutionary
REAL BUSINESS model designed to convert your phone calls cash outflow
into a profitable cash inflow. Yes! That mobile phone of yours can become a
'cash cow' that yields money rather than a liability. Simply put,
it is financial empowerment using your mobile phone.

According to Robert G. Allen in his book 'Multiple streams of income',
you need at least ten (10) sources of income if you want to be financially free be it linear, passive or residual income. Living on only one income source is a huge risk.
You have read this far because you are aware of this fact ...you need a 'Plan B'.

How it Works ?

Buy one of their business packages, which gives automatic access to Globacom telecom service and the Stanbic IBTC MobileMoney service upon activation. Immediately register your SIM at any Glo registration platform. Simply promote your business by introducing these benefits to your family and friends and get others you wish to distribute the lines to.

Your business is built on a simple 7 by 7 Forced Matrix Compensation Plan Model
that will be Seven (7) generations deep.

This means you have a system that can accommodate 960,800 people that will be members of your team. If you decide to do it well you can have several matrixes that will have multiples of 960,800 people hence multiplying your earning potentials.

The matrix allows only seven (7) people on the first level; anyone you register afterwards automatically goes to the second level and serves as spill over to the earlier registered people but still remains as your first generation and qualify you for rank advancement.

Read more today @ http://www.wazobiablog.com/2012/10/gistandcashcom-latest-money-making.html

Call me for more information about this business on 07038844295, 08026480369.
If you are in calabar visit us @ cultural centre tomorow for the formal launching of this business.
Re: Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! by wealthydan(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2012
i am into this business come over to the office for clarification, beep me on 08186020388, WEALTHYDAN,{ 08074136762 } 07080832203, 08067397031
Re: Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! by Wazoblog(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2012
Good to know you are one of the early birds.
Re: Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! by wealthydan(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2012
yes i know , i m on d road 2 financial freedom
Re: Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE! by Wazoblog(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
one limitation i have now come to understand is dt u can't make free calls to other networks aside glo cug only.

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon Planting Season Is Here Again / Guaranty Trust Bank Begins “instant Account Opening” On Facebook / Nigeria Is The 40th Biggest Economies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.