Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending (972 Views)

Aa / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending by nehemiahazu: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2012
Please i need an advice on Italy especially Milan,I will be traveling by November,And i just want to know how life is over there and how to survive after my 3months has expire and what and what i need to do as a first time traveler.. Please i will like to get your response...

Thanks
Re: Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending by NEGOZI: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2012
WHAT DO YOU FOR A LIVING IN NIGERIA BEFORE COMING TO ITALY? ITALY IS FACING A LOT OF ECONOMIC CRISIS NOW. IF YOU ARE A CAREER PERSON JUST SPEND YOUR 3 MONTHS AND GO BACK UNLESS YOU WANT TO STAY AND BE SELLING TISSUE PAPER OR BAGS SHOE ON THE ROAD. DO YOU KNOW ITALY IS NOT AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY? A LOT OF PEOPLE FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE THEREBY DIFFICULT TO ADJUST ONLY WHEN YOU ARE PATIENCE ENOUGH. THE FAMILY YOU ARE VISITING ARE THEY FINANCIALLY OK TO SUSTAIN YOU ABOVE THREE MONTHS? PLEASE IF YOU HAVE MEANINGFUL THING DOING IN NIGERIA JUST COME AND GO OR RATHER BE COMING HERE FOR BUSINESS TRANSACTION SHUTTLING NIGERIA AND ITALY THAT WILL REALLY PROFIT YOU A LOT . A LOT OF PEOPLE AT HOME ARE STILL MAKING IT.
Re: Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending by bossman4: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
nehemiahazu: Please i need an advice on Italy especially Milan,I will be traveling by November,And i just want to know how life is over there and how to survive after my 3months has expire and what and what i need to do as a first time traveler.. Please i will like to get your response...

Thanks

Listen to the advice above and stay back if you dont have anything concrete in Italy. If you are coming to school, you can give it a thought cos there are many opportunities as regards that. If you are coming to hussle, this is the worst time to make such move, it would be terrible! Dont think about it.
Re: Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending by since1914(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
I studied in Italy some years back and I had a great time living there...the food, wine, sights and the people, but I had to relocate back to Nigeria immediately after my Post-graduate because there were no jobs, even for Italians.

I think you will be making a huge mistake by absconding. Milan is an expensive city and you will have a hard time surviving without a modest job. Besides, you can't hide from the authorities for too long.

Thank God you have a visa but please do not ruin your immigration records by trying to over-stay. If you are going visiting, just do so and return back, because things are tough in Europe these days and the crackdown on immigrants is now merciless.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Yellow Card Issue / Import From Mauritius / How Do I Go To Niger From Lagos Without Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.