Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,100 members, 7,913,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Am I Crazy Or Is The Nfa Out Of Its Mind? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I Crazy Or Is The Nfa Out Of Its Mind? (691 Views)

NFA Electoral Appeals Committee Upholds Pinnick’s Election. / No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Crazy Or Is The Nfa Out Of Its Mind? by my2cents(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
All:

Pardon my ignorance but isnt our coach, Berti Vogts, the same person who many yrs ago said fifa shd limit the number of african countries in world cup as we didnt hv what it took? Who made the deciision to hire him? Irrespective of how far we go in the tournament, don't we have better self-esteem? Any surprise he is "performing" the way he is?

That man is an outright bigot, plain and simple!! Besides, I am of the opinion that it's about time we start growing and hiring home-based Nigerian coaches. Or am I talking this way cos of the ganja I smoked this morning?

(1) (Reply)

Eagles In Quarterfinal Through The Back Door,so Why The Jubilation? / Robinho Or C Ronaldo Who Is Better / Nipoga 2008 Starts In The Federalpolytechnic Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.