Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy (20233 Views)

See The World's Weirdest High Heel Shoes / Michelle Obama – High Heel Shoes / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by adefash(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
kodewrita:

am a guy though but according to a friend of mine who has a few sisters, high heels were originally meant to accentuate your hips. They make you feel sexy because they arch your back a litte and make the...erm....hips... shoot out more.

accentuate ur hips,make u look sexy without giving consideration to what ur ankle will go through. Have u given tots to the nature of nigerian roads? How do u thread on our rough roads? You pack flat slippers in ur bag.
Though it gives ladies a classy look but better for ladies with their own cars.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Egbagirl(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahaahahhaahahahaha now these shoes are hilarious as hell!!! Mehn I love heels but these are outrageous. Kai! See the bends and all. smh
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ladies still look very pretty without the high shoes that hurt their ankles.

I personally don't see the point
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Gen2jaynee: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mpetempe: Jobless fellows.
U see ur life?... Ah pity U
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by misreal(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella: abi o, if you can't beat 'em, you join 'em.

which kind shoe be dis na.dis shoe reminds me of queen elizabeth de 50th grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: You see, the problem with most of them is follow follow.. They know they dont feel comfortable in these weapons called "high heels" abi na "mount zion",but still they wear it just to feel among.. I have seen a lady who almost went naked cos her high heel wanted to fall her..

If a girl can prefer a bad guy to a gentle one,why wont she prefer "high heel" to "normal shoe" .. The funny thing is that after the bad guy breaks her heart,she will come back running to the gentle guy..

When high heel don break their leg finish,them go begin run find rubber slippers..

To all the high heel ladies in the house,"THOU SHOULD NOT JOKE WITH THY ANKLE,COS AN ANKLE INJURY CAN CHANGE "YOUR CATWALKING" TO "ELEPHANT WALKING,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,IT MIGHT DIVERT TO K-LEG AND GIVE YOU PERMANENT V-SHAPED NYASH"..Be warned...

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Some people can really whine over everything ladies do.The bad news is that "WE CAN NEVER STOP COS U DON'T DIG IT".
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
For those putting on this shoes,I pray u will nt witness a situation of emergency
For example u hear the sound of bomb or gun-shot or police chasing arm robbers.Where and how will u run with that carterpilla or crane u call shoes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: You see, the problem with most of them is follow follow.. They know they dont feel comfortable in these weapons called "high heels" abi na "mount zion",but still they wear it just to feel among.. I have seen a lady who almost went naked cos her high heel wanted to fall her..
If a girl can prefer a bad guy to a gentle one,why wont she prefer "high heel" to "normal shoe" .. The funny thing is that after the bad guy breaks her heart,she will come back running to the gentle guy..
When high heel don break their leg finish,them go begin run find rubber slippers..
To all the high heel ladies in the house,"THOU SHOULD NOT JOKE WITH THY ANKLE,COS AN ANKLE INJURY CAN CHANGE "YOUR CATWALKING" TO "ELEPHANT WALKING,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,IT MIGHT DIVERT TO K-LEG AND GIVE YOU PERMANENT V-SHAPED NYASH"..Be warned...
you just made absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
alienvirus: I always pity women that put on such high heels. They sincerely suffer in silence. How on earth will someone with right senses put any of these on? undecided undecided undecided

Women! Over to you...

The ones at the top are still okay.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Orikinla(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
NASTY GALS has the most outrageous high heels.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella:
you just made absolutely no sense.
Yeah,it may not make sense to you,but you must have common sense before you can see the sense in my post you call nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by labasulla(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
grin

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Why did you quote me if it confused you?. The fact that you didn't also bold the statement that followed below clearly means you didn't get my point...
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
Yeah,it may not make sense to you,but you must have common sense before you can see the sense in my post you call nonsense...
blah blah blah
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ninilowo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
The only thing u get is "elevated boot" when you wear one. Nothing more abeggiiiii.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by odoguigbo: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Shey na only high heel you see say dey surfer them. What about other stuffs wey dey kill them but they still dey bearam? ....lol....
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Mckybarf(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
irecruit: this is suicide. How will an intelligent and normal person wear such a thing? I really pity them cos they are suffering their self. Sorry to all those wearing high hill shoes.
theres nothing stupid, abnormal or suicidal about it. In fact it makes them look smart and classy, especially with cute slender knee-length skirt or dress or maybe a full-length dinner wear. One of my sisters really has a fetish for them and she looks so adorable with them. Her walking is perfectly organic and more comfortable that you might mistake her for wearing bathroom slippers.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Mckybarf(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
misreal: which kind shoe be dis na.dis shoe reminds me of queen elizabeth de 50th grin
the second one be ugly o, haba! She be werwolf?
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by solomon111(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: My favorites

yeepa!!
Na wa o.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by nikkyshyne(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Richy.:
It is ok when they are not walking long distances.when the heel is still straight,it is always good on them,it makes them look taller and confident.I feel really bad seeing ladies with heels that has seen a lot of years and have curved due to the fact that it has covered more than 120 kilometers per hour.I feel car + cab + okada = high heel cool
I just remembered one of my heels that has suffered such mileage. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
Why did you quote me if it confused you?. The fact that you didn't also bold the statement that followed below clearly means you didn't get my point...
....Errr you have no point!!!

Sheesh!!
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by honeric01(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:

OMG CHAI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella:
blah blah blah
Na u sabi.. Abeg no quote me again..tanx
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by chucky234(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
I love heels and buy them for my wife whenever I go shopping,bought one from Clarks recently and she love it.
As much as I love heels and will never allow my wife to wear any of these "foot ladders" posted here as heels,na suicide mission be dat na.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella: abi o, if you can't beat 'em, you join 'em.

These must be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen in my entire life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: My favorites

The women who wear these shoes should not complain when later in life their foot tendons weaken and they develop athritis prematurely.

This is madness. Plain madness. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
....Errr you have no point!!!

Sheesh!!
Shut up!!! It made no point to you,why didn't you ignore my comment nah.. I wouldn't even bother telling you to go re-read my post to understand the connection,cos it's obvious you tried but couldn't get it. Dont stress yourself too much.Afterall,biscuit-bone wasn't meant for old women without teeth...
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by kandiikane(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
I swear the guys here are g.ay. I've never met a guy who doesn't find a woman with nice legs in heels sexy.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by ikekings(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
I love it when a girl wears high heels especially with sexy legs... Damn!!! Girls with heels and have sexy legs twist my neck round and round... grin grin grin...
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
Shut up!!! It made no point to you,why didn't you ignore my comment nah.. I wouldn't even bother telling you to go re-read my post to understand the connection,cos it's obvious you tried but couldn't get it. Dont stress yourself too much.Afterall,biscuit-bone wasn't meant for old women without teeth...

Now! Now! No need to throw a tantrum because no one understands your gibberish.cheesy

I imagine it must be frustrating not being able to add anything remotely close to sensible to the discourse but let me assure you. . .You too can make sense. I know this because God is not wicked so he musta given you a brain.

You just need to know how to engage it but don't worry, there are some very nice people here who don't mind teaching you the basic. You just be quiet and pay attention okay, I am sure you will get it in no time. I have faith in you. wink
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by ikekings(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
Lol.... grin grin grin.... That one na for there pocket... I just love it... grin grin grin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) / Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.