Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It (1269 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by oaslink: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am employed man with N100k can I invest in forex trade and make life out of it or what lucrative business one can invest am smile with that amount. Please I need an help
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by dagr8(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
oaslink: Am employed man with N100k can I invest in forex trade and make life out of it or what lucrative business one can invest am smile with that amount. Please I need an help
Drop your email or send me a PM let's av a chat if u dont mind...
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
oaslink: Am employed man with N100k can I invest in forex trade and make life out of it or what lucrative business one can invest am smile with that amount. Please I need an help
Don't give your money to anybody. They will scam you..
Forex is good if you the knowledge but the risk is very high..

1 Like

Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by bily(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
Forget it, it's not possible to make a living in fx in the long run with 100k startup capital, you will eventually loose it.
You can onlymake an average of 3-10% returns on your capital monthly without much risk, any target above that is not possible in the long run. So you would need from 1m and above to make a living in Forex without stress or risks
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by jydolikz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
bily: Forget it, it's not possible to make a living in fx in the long run with 100k startup capital, you will eventually loose it.
You can onlymake an average of 3-10% returns on your capital monthly without much risk, any target above that is not possible in the long run. So you would need from 1m and above to make a living in Forex without stress or risks
What is the source of your analysis? If you can't make more than 10% of your account monthly trading Forex, does that mean any other person can't do it?

1 Like

Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by bily(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
jydolikz:
What is the source of your analysis? If you can't make more than 10% of your account monthly trading Forex, does that mean any other person can't do it?

Sure you can make more than 10% monthly, you can even do 100% in a month, the big question is can it be done consistently without crashing your account inbetween or adding more funds.
You can prove me wrong by providing a real live account statement that spans over 6 months making consistent profits above the average i stated with max drawdown below 20%.

My analysis is from over 7 years trading experience and personal relationship with hundreds of traders.
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by presciainter(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
bily:

Sure you can make more than 10% monthly, you can even do 100% in a month, the big question is can it be done consistently without crashing your account inbetween or adding more funds.
You can prove me wrong by providing a real live account statement that spans over 6 months making consistent profits above the average i stated with max drawdown below 20%.

My analysis is from over 7 years trading experience and personal relationship with hundreds of traders.

Well said. You seem to be an experienced Fx person. I want to believe that people who trade Fx on full time can do well if they stick to their trading plan without emotions and human greed that come in the process. I am a victim of this human nature of trying to deviate from the trading plan. If one can strictly discipline himself/herself and maintain a trading plan/rule, surely he/she can make a living with an account size of $500. The market movement in wave pattern cannot change and has been this way for years. Thank you all.
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by go4value(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
guy fx 100% real,but risk is high,except u have certified fx fund managers,dont give anybody ur money.
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by tonym1(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2012
FOREX IS A VERY RISKY BUSINESS, YOU MUST KNOW YOUR STUFF WELL AND ITS A GAME OF PROBABILITY.

I KNOW FRIENDS WHO HAVE MADE MONEY AND AT THE SAME TIME BEEN GREEDY AND LOST HEAVY
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by fxjones(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2012
just open an account with instaforex and register in the instaforex copy system then subscribe into this forexcopy account i have been using them for the past 3months now it been giving me good returns and low risk drawdowns i highly recommend them
http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=2071606
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2012
bily: Forget it, it's not possible to make a living in fx in the long run with 100k startup capital, you will eventually loose it.
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by b4billgate: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2012
u guys shd remember that there is no biz that has no risk either high or low.so my brother,u can make it frm fx cos pple r making it,u can. Bt wat i wil tel u is that knw that u want to start a very big biz so go 4 real coaching and u av to read lot of ebooks abt hw many make it . By that,at least 4 d start.this training wil be up to 4 month, guy, u are already making it after wards. Gud luck. Am into fx as wel
Re: I Have N100k Can I Invest In Forex Trade And Make A Life Out Of It by SMARTGOLD: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2012
My brother,
Making money is simple but being able to create a sustained money stream is not that easy.
You need to get a thorough training with some personal read-ups,thorough mentorship and proper guidance even when you are investing in your chosen investment(wealth vehicle).
Because these are not common things that we find in our environment;I always advice one to seek where he or she can get this first before putting down his or her money.
Look for training that will giv you practical hands-on exposure using virtual money which will help you to see how that investment would have beheaved and what would have been the generate profit before actually putting you hard-earned money down for it.
If you are REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LEARNING ABOUT OTHER INVESTMENTS SUCH AS STOCKS,REAL ESTATE,BUSINESS,ETC.
Send me a mail:quantagold@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N300,000.00...? / I Have Facebook Fan Page For Sell / Bet9ja Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.