Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki (926 Views)

NAR Recruitment.interview/test / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki by Samwilsonz: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
hello great niralander,
I just got an invitation for test and interview with HAZOP SAFETY SYSTEMs.
From their website, its a safety,risk management and risk engineering company.
Please I need information on what to expect in the test and interview......am a recent graduate and got the invitation through connections.
ITS URGENT PLEASE
Re: Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki by SIRBANYE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
After applying to them did dey ask for a technical narration of your skill and competence? I applied to them and they requested for the above. Hope to hear from them soon. Did u apply or just got an invite based on connection.
Re: Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2012
Got same txt, bt nt going cos of d distance, wish u guys d best
Re: Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki by fishy22: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Guys, abeg how did u get your CV across to them cuz i hve been trying to get my resume to their Hr department.Pls Send me the email address

(1) (Reply)

Marine Biology Analyst Graduate / GE AFRICA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM / Got A Text Message For An Aptitude Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.