Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records (18388 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ben4reel: 5:05am On Oct 25, 2012
The dude is a sick a$$. I wonder why they allowed him to be running around freely when he should be cooling his behind in a rehabilitation home.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by KayDee4: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2012
It's amazing that some people still blame Obama for America's increasing debt. Republicans are very effective in befuddling people's brains.

The 25% rise in tuition and fees, is exaggerated and does not account for inflation. it is a lot lower when inflation is taken into account, but who do we even blame for that? Governors and state legislators set college prices not Obama.

Raised taxes 21 times ? Can you name them ?
The supreme court termed the penalty (for free riders) in Obamacare 'a tax' but not everyone is penalized for not having med. ins; people of certain lower income brackets are exempted. Besides the repubs don't like free-riders, they should be happy about that part of Obama care.
Stop listening to people like Grover Norquist, he's a greedy mofo; even Ben Stein a staunch conservative economist was on fox news some days ago saying taxes on the rich were too low and had to be raised (on rich people) if they are serious about reducing the deficit.

Yes, gas prices increased from 1.87 to 3.8, so who do we thank for that ? Have you heard of the booming Chinese and Indian economies and how their demand for oil affects global price? Obama does not control global oil prices and don't even think that drilling every nook and cranny within American territory can solve this. OPEC is beyond US control.

etc etc and other lies on that poster of yours from Romney's website.

Unless you're part of the 1%, you berra wake up and smell the cappucino.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2012
If Obama has nothing to hide, why can't he just show us his birth certificate and college records?? I'm just thinking critically here!

However, I don't know why people keep stressing about Obama, the man just lives in the White House with his family - he doesn't even control any of the policies his "government" makes.... He's just a lame duck - except for when he's talking about College Basketball, NBA, and listening to Jay Z...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by elampiro(m): 5:28am On Oct 25, 2012
lastpage:

..and what is a pooh-head like you doing on a Nigerian website, designed for Nigerians?
You are as "forgetful" as Donald trump!.... America was in "very big Surplus" when George Bush took over from Bill Clinton, He left them in a $10Billion deficit by the time he left!

Can you not understand that?
OooH, l forgot ....l am talking to a Repub Retard! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW:Dullard Trump should be smart enough to know what he is asking for! (records of a POTUS!)
C'mmon, let's start the "auction" at $500 Million Dollars ..maybe Obama will respond then!
Mtechew!

Just to point this out. When George Bush took over from Clinton, American was in debt of $5trillion, after 8 years rule and two big wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Bush added only $5 trillion to make it $10trillion.

Obama has accumulated about $6trillion in debt in 3 1/2 years of his rule. Unemployment is on the rise and economy is in a mess. Given another 4 years, I fear for America and the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Donald Trump does look like a re.tard, though!! grin

How the fvck did this guy become a billionaire looking like he suffers from acute down syndrome? - you just have to love the extreme capitalism in America... Yanks are a different breed of rich mo.rons!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2012
I remember when I used to watch American media/news daily from like 2008 - 2011, before I discovered NL - and had to ditch America for Nigeria... I used to laugh at how stupid, moronic, and ignorant most of their elites and people in the American media sound... I just couldn't phantom how a country with so many stupid people could be the most powerful country in the world... Even the celebrated journalists on CNN are not better off - I doubt CNN journalists proof-read the junk they post on their website most of the time...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Brahimi gave no details on the cease-fire proposal. But France's ambassador to gave vague details after a Security Council meeting. After getting an official response from the Syrian government, the United Nations wants shelling in neighborhoods to stop, Gérard Araud said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/24/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is from CNN's website - America's biggest news network!!

Just read the bolded part and tell me if these mo.rons proof-read what they post on their website!!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2012
Didn't Trump inherit a lot of his wealth or something?

Also, I don't think he is actually worth 1 billion, is he?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Didn't Trump inherit a lot of his wealth or something?

Also, I don't think he is actually worth 1 billion, is he?

**Thanks to the incredible value behind his name, Donald Trump, who famously flirted with running for president in 2012, is said to be worth just over $7 billion.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/11/21/how-much-is-donald-trump-really-worth/#ixzz2AHmkAXId""

Bruv, why do the following mo.rons dominate the American media?

Sean Hannity
Michael Savage
Rush Limbaugh
Mark Lewin
Glenn Beck
Bill O'reilly
Michelle Malkin
Ann Coulter
Sarah Palin
Laura Ingram
Alan Colmes
Newt Gingrinch

It makes that country look bad!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2012
Interesting. So he is legitimately a billionaire:
http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/

2.9 billion or so
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2012
They aren't morons. They are intelligent people appealing to a racist, xenophobic and primitive group of Americans that sadly probably makes up 40 or 50%+ of our population
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2012
Anyway, most human beings are racist, xenophobic mor0ns. It has nothing to do with the US specifically.

Countries which aren't like this are the exception, rather than the rule
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2012
Obviously, but America is the "most advanced country" in the world, and the bar should be higher than what it's at the moment... America prides itself as being the "model" country in the world, in which others MUST emulate and the leader of the World Order... However, it has failed to lead by example... In a sane and ideal world, people like Donald Trump and the other clowns I listed in my earlier post wouldn't be celebrated the way they are celebrated in America...

Perhaps, there's something fundamentally wrong with America and the pseudo-model it projects to the rest of the world... That's just my personal opinion...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx: Obviously, but America is the "most advanced country" in the world, and the bar should be higher than what it's at the moment...
Why? We are the wealthiest, most prominent country on earth due in part due very fortunate historical circumstances, and stellar top-end talent.

But that doesn't mean your average American is any better than your average person from country X...it isn't like the smartness/talent of our great Americans rubs off on the average ones.

Just because you are a person in a rich, powerful country doesn't mean that you are any less of an id1ot than somebody else in another country.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2012
Or is the woman who works at my local grocery store supposed to be smarter/more open-minded than the equivalent in the UK, Sweden, etc?

Not likely.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Prodigy246(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2012
REALITY101: Just about the same amount of money Obama paid to have his fraud birth certificate! Don't waste your time Trump he ain't gonna do that.

How is true is this your CLAIM[b][/b]
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by bknight: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Laffing so hard @ trump replacing bedbugs as america's no. 1 pest shocked grin grin grin grin

Christ! These americans can yab o...and one wants to offer a crackhead $3 to... grin grin grin grin

Rotflmao!

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2012
ekt_bear:
But that doesn't mean your average American is any better than your average person from country X...it isn't like the smartness/talent of our great Americans rubs off on the average ones.

That wasn't my point.. America prides itself as being a "perfect" society, and it goes about arm-twisting/persuading other nations into imbibing its "superior" culture/civilisation. The average American also has a big chip on his/her shoulder when dealing with other nationalities... However, if it has about 40-50%+ primitive people in its population and people, who are hell-bent on promoting/fueling their racist and xenophobic way of life(like you asserted) - don't you think it's normal for an outsider to judge the "perfect" image the country projects against what's attainable in the country itself?...

Basically, it's normal to expect more from a country like America than let's say Pakistan for example... You judge standards based on image/make-believe...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx:
Basically, it's normal to expect more from a country like America than let's say Pakistan for example... You judge standards based on image/make-believe...

It is normal to expect more from your average American bumpkin than your average Pakistani bumpkin.

But a bumpkin is a bumpkin, whether American, Pakistani, etc

That is the point.

And most human beings are bumpkins...even in America.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2012
^^^However, it becomes problematic when American has arguably the same number of bumpkins as Pakistan, yet it thinks it's superior to Pakistan...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2012
Suppose that 60% of Americans are bumpkins. Say on a scale from 0 to 200, they are roughly 80s or 90s.

We have 30% of Americans who are pretty good, who are like 110s.

We have 10% of Americans, who are like 120s or 130s.

Compare this to Pakistan, whose bumpkins are at 60, and only have 3% of their population at 120 or 130...

And given that it is those top-end guys who really make things happen in any country, having more of them is a big advantage.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2012
I guess that's why Pakistan is a 3rd world country...

However, if you pride yourself to be a 1st world country and you have 60% bumpkins within your population, yet you think you're the best thing since slice bread - then there's something fundamentally wrong with you... No other 1st world country has 60% bumpkins within its population...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2012
UK has just as many bumpkins as a percentage of its population as the US does

Europe, same

Or is this not the continent where soccer hooligans abound

"Say no to racism in soccer", etc
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Is this not the same UK from which the Scots want to secede (in part) because the rest of the UK is too politically conservative?

The only reason why we Americans are less aware of bumpkinism in Europe is because we simply don't pay that much attention to you guys.

You are more interested in our bumpkins that we are in yours
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by shilling(f): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Trump can be an idiot sometimes. . .
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ektbear: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2012
The same UK where people riot after soccer games and burn down stuff.

Where they jeer their own players as niggers or monkeys.

Can you imagine the same happening in the US? Someone going to an NFL or baseball game and calling somebody a nigger?

Like, 1950s sh1t still going on in the UK and Europe more generally, and this guy is claiming that other first world countries have less bumpkins?

What about the Spanish national basketball team, which took a group pictures with their fingers stretching their eyes to mock the Chinese? cheesy grin

Truth be told, the US has less bumpkins, racists and id1ots as a percentage of its population than the UK, France, Germany, and probably many of its other peers

make we hear word jor

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by solomon111(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Abeg let obama comply jare.
Afterall to some people,he is the ideal president.
What could be more ideal,than helping to liberate some poor kids.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by solomon111(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx: I guess that's why Pakistan is a 3rd world country...

However, if you pride yourself to be a 1st world country and you have 60% bumpkins within your population, yet you think you're the best thing since slice bread - then there's something fundamentally wrong with you... No other 1st world country has 60% bumpkins within its population...
Aha!!
Don't let the 'Americans' hear you.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Ngwakwe: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2012
See Nigerians and their "Race-love". Assuming if this challenge made by Trump to Obama was directed to GEJ by Falana (SAN). Most of Nairalanders will be on the side of Trump.

Lets remove our goggles to see well. The President records should not be hidden in secrecy because he is a public figure.

President Obama, the Redistributor-in-chief should release those records for the good of the Poor and Cancer patients.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2012
if Obama has nothing to hide then he should accept the offer. A lot of needy people would appreciate him for it. Trump is just giving Obama one last chance to do something good before he gets voted out in November.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by wonlasewonimi: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: if Obama has nothing to hide then he should accept the offer. A lot of needy people would appreciate him for it. Trump is just giving Obama one last chance to do something good before he gets voted out in November.

You want Barry Soetoro to come out?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by greaterlove(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx: I remember when I used to watch American media/news daily from like 2008 - 2011, before I discovered NL - and had to ditch America for Nigeria... I used to laugh at how stupid, moronic, and ignorant most of their elites and people in the American media sound... I just couldn't phantom how a country with so many stupid people could be the most powerful country in the world... Even the celebrated journalists on CNN are not better off - I doubt CNN journalists proof-read the junk they post on their website most of the time...
My guy I agree totally with you, until I started coming in contact with americans did I start having faith in nigeria. If not for the laws and the fact that they spend so much to implement them there is hatdly any difference between the way most of them will act and how a nigerian will act.
Anybody who takes Trump serious is doing so at his or her own peril. I just don't know what he is trying to prove, he claims to be a billionaire but how much has he contributed to romney's campaign? Even sheldon who was ready to give 100million dollars to gingrich did not make this much noise. If he wants us to take him serious let him match sheldon or the koch brothers contributions to romney's campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months / Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.