Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu (2357 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello

Can anyone please suggest to me how to get which Airline flies to Enugu at an affordable rate ? plan to go in December

Thank you
Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by samally: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
dahonestboss: Hello

Can anyone please suggest to me how to get which Airline flies to Enugu at an affordable rate ? plan to go in December

Thank you

Google: Euro contractor and book ahead

bye ...

1 Like

Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by alex406(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yes aero contractor is cheaper and must be booked now or you will not get seat by that time. Contact me if you want me to book it for you.
Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
alex406: Yes aero contractor is cheaper and must be booked now or you will not get seat by that time. Contact me if you want me to book it for you.

I am on their website now, i can see flights for about 16,000 approximately. I will do it online myself, thank you
Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by topsyking: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Try aero.okada..u will land safely
Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
@topsy lol

i think say you be okadaman. how much you go charge if you go carry me go?
Re: Affordable Flight From Lagos To Enugu by gistcity(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photos Of The 1980 Soviet Air/Seacraft Abandoned In The Capsian Sea / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira / Should I Still Relocate Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.