Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State (11582 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Default01: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kudos to d govornor nice one ma God continue 2 bless u dos haters dat hate both gud and bad tins shold go and hug any transfomer dat is close by,we de std of delta state have been entering dos buses 4 sum while and it has saved us sum cash,at least okada men no de protest 4 delta state.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Alonga: Pls let appreciate dis,i believe d governor has try in transportation sector in d state,kodus to uduagha for this great work.
Thank you, sir.

Virtually all the buses & cars are classic with a working a.c. Better than those pick-up molues in lag..

Moreso, transportation in Delta is cheap!! Best you can get in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Default01: Kudos to d govornor nice one ma God continue 2 bless u dos haters dat hate both gud and bad tins shold go and hug any transfomer dat is close by,we de std of delta state have been entering dos buses 4 sum while and it has saved us sum cash,at least okada men no de protest 4 delta state.

abi ooooo
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
acidosis™:

Thank you, sir.

Virtually all the buses & cars are classic with a working a.c. Better than those pick-up molues in lag..

gud
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
beneezy: Where are these buses gonna ride on?
The roads in Warri and its environs are as bad and bumpy like his head!
you mean; like Udu head? The man head really look like jalopy..
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by seedord247(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
jude33084:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ oh! Τhe governor Ŧħåϯ gave helments to bike riders during election aŋԂ collected their bikes after elected grin cheesy Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§! We are learning from Lagos cool

@least he did no legalized kidnapping in lagos state. grin
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Itoroetti(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2012

bros take am easy nw with d guy.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Greatken007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Even if u dash everybody one one bus pple go stil complain say one fine pass one.Watin una want make d man do na.The only problem i have is that the number of buses are 6 times more than the number of roads,pls sir we need more boats,oko,kwale,Abo,Patani,Brutu,Bomadi,Isoko,Abraka,Flood don waste our road...Dr more boats pls
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Itoroetti :

bros take am easy nw with d guy.

abi oooooooooo
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Greatken007: Even if u dash everybody one one bus pple go stil complain say one fine pass one.Watin una want make d man do na.The only problem i have is that the number of buses are 6 times more than the number of roads,pls sir we need more boats,oko,kwale,Abo,Patani,Brutu,Bomadi,Isoko,Abraka,Flood don waste our road...Dr more boats pls

yes dats true
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by gentleoyink: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
zibe: Asaba roads are way too bad for the big buses to ply. Waste of funds, except he does something to those death traps!

Not only Asaba. Warri road are death traps now. Go to Refinery Road, Airport Junction, Udu Road you will weep for the state. Bros buy buses dey commission.

Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by duality(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
no governor will kill himself for Deltans. this effort is quite commendable. rather than complain, I think the Government should be commended and encouraged to do more. Nigerians should know that baseless criticism can not result in any thing good. if LAG-BUS is a good thing, i see know reason why DELTA CITY TRANS should be bad. besides i use the buses when I visit home.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by duality(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
gentleoyink:

Not only Asaba. Warri road are death traps now. Go to Refinery Road, Airport Junction, Udu Road you will weep for the state. Bros buy buses dey commission.

Propaganda.

even here in Lagos Bad roads still exist. However, I'll be running For DT 01 come 2015, vote for me and I'll fix Delta state.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Stellafax: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
backwardness is not something to sing aloud about He should go for tutorials on governance from Edo
What has the Edo state governor done,that he has not done?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by bory09(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2012
what now happen to danfo, paragon and legendary molue. Why are our government doing like this. They themselves know that all this bus no fit naija they no go last infact they need just 2 month galloping experience all u will remember of this bus is there scraps
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by odoguigbo: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Oh.... 1nderful.... Man you did well!!!
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogusbaba,how much is this re.tard paying you?i can see you have started entering Anwai for choppings shey?i will track you(naw joke oo)lol.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by MeGaStReEt: 1:34am On Oct 25, 2012

SECONDED
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Sibe007(m): 1:46am On Oct 25, 2012
enujekorjoseph: Honestly speaking, this Governor doesn't know what he is doing, He has lost focus, I do not know how he became Dr. He need to be query because He has not done anything as educated person for Deltas ,even since he entered there , Asaba has turned to another thing, not to talk of Aniocha South and Aniocha north, in fact, it is a shamed that since this people started ruling us, we have not seem any good thing in our area, but why ? Nothing to show in Ubulu- Uku, Ogwashi –Uku, Issele – Uku and other
Places what is happening? If there is any mistake let it be because am not happy at all when I was writing this.

Thats what you elect wards, local govt chairmen, reps in State house of assembly and Reps in the NASS....start ur demands and complaints from home, dont take those little change they come to share once in a while, demand what you want to demand from them.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by igboboy1(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2012
na wa o...which road these buses go dey pass? There is no dedicated BRT lane in delta state, majority of the roads in the towns and cities are terrible....any way my able governor fire dey go, just make sure u thief enough to live in exile cos efcc dey come for you definitely after your tenure..... I can't wait to chop delta state money...
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kellyrolly21(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2012
U dey buy buses and you nor pay workers, na which money we go take enter transport, if we draw you money ALLU community go kill and burn us, Uduaghan abeg change and do better things instead of decieving urself, we need good roads, we need electricity, pay workers and stop wasting money on buses, the ones when Agofure get reach us enter transport, abeg go pay workers, u hear, Barger

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kellyrolly21(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2012
Default01: Kudos to d govornor nice one ma God continue 2 bless u dos haters dat hate both gud and bad tins shold go and hug any transfomer dat is close by,we de std of delta state have been entering dos buses 4 sum while and it has saved us sum cash,at least okada men no de protest 4 delta state.

Young man or woman, No body hate ur govenor cause nor be my own, Make I tell you Uduaghan is wasting Delta state funds for rubbish, if you are his friend or you are his associate, take this to him, tell him to pay workers and do good roads let there be electricity and not wasting money on buses, if he buy bus and refuse to pay workers how then do we pay for the transport, Bargers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by festusijomoni: 3:49am On Oct 25, 2012
I have observed that people hardly appreciate anything done by the govt. They tend to view it from several perspectives. Let it be known today that Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is rated highly in the transport sector. He has assured that the roads will be fixed in due course to compliment the vehicles. The vehicles will be managed by seasoned transporters and I can assure you that since 2008, we have had a very thriving, comfortable and the cheapest transport scheme in Delta via the initiative of the Governor. Join me in giving him kudos for this.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Horus(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Why buy foreigns bus when you can produce bus in Nigeria?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by festusijomoni: 4:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Great strides in transportation. Thank God the Governor has promised to work on the roads, that will surely compliment the scheme. Congratulations Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan (CON)
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by mkohagwu(m): 4:05am On Oct 25, 2012
sad Them no add helicopter
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kenlash: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2012
Gbagaun. If std means student I presume, den u ve a longway to go smh.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by oagbanashiymai: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2012
We in delta, appreciate the transformation going on in the transport sector. It is has no equal in the country
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kenlash: 4:57am On Oct 25, 2012
festusijomoni: I have observed that people hardly appreciate anything done by the govt. They tend to view it from several perspectives. Let it be known today that Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is rated highly in the transport sector. He has assured that the roads will be fixed in due course to compliment the vehicles. The vehicles will be managed by seasoned transporters and I can assure you that since 2008, we have had a very thriving, comfortable and the cheapest transport scheme in Delta via the initiative of the Governor. Join me in giving him kudos for this.
Wen ll d roads be fixed? I stand corrected but dis is d worst govt delta state has had wen it comes to road repairs nd construction. They jump to commission projects dt re nt complete. God help delta state
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Pennywise(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Within a period of 3yrs we have seen deltan roads deteriorate from some of d best to the worst in all of Nigeria. What kind of advisers does he have or is he a gov who listens only to himself.

Delta state has one of the busiest entrepeneur driven transport sector. Is he asking that these operators should retrench workers and close shop. What happened to all the corollas and buses he bought a few short yrs ago.

Deltan pple are too educated to know that mere window dressing like this cannot disguise a consistent record of non perfomance and waste.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2012
jude33084:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ oh! Τhe governor Ŧħåϯ gave helments to bike riders during election aŋԂ collected their bikes after elected grin cheesy Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§! We are learning from Lagos cool
haha guy i luv u ooo
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Dogbeji2: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2012
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. His Excellency Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has transformed the state beyond our imagination. This is the cheapest and the most reliable transport system in West Africa. I think Lagos state governor should learn from Uduaghan and stop this indiscriminate arrest and unnecessary battle with okada men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Battery; Can It Be Repaired? / 13 Awkward Things That You Observe In A Danfo / Pretty Soon Electric Cars Will Cost Less Than Gasoline Driven Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.