Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Make Free Calls In Nigeria And Become Rich - Secrets Revealed! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Free Calls In Nigeria And Become Rich - Secrets Revealed! (490 Views)

How To Make Free Calls 247 / Unlimited Free Calls To Usa And Canada - 8,999K Naira** Sold Out*** / Free Calls From Now Till December 31st 2010 For Mtn, Zain And Glo Subcribers Onl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Calls In Nigeria And Become Rich - Secrets Revealed! by jemmrries(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is real. Pls read carefully!
Gistandcash is for you! Be the first in your hood. It is a networking platform but NO BUYING AND SELLING! All you do is just get people to make free calls with you on this platform, a customized glo CUG(Close User Group) line. And you get paid and they also get paid bringing in people to use the same CUG but on a monthly membership fee of 2k. You talk 24/7. Note that the CUG renewal is automatically deducted from your monthly commission/reward! Which will be almost insignificant with time! So you won't need to worry on how to recharge/ pay your monthly membership fee to stay connected. You remain connected as long as your membership fee is paid.

Another exciting thing is that your CUG line becomes your mobile account number with Stanbic IBTC bank (Going cashless). Let me know if you have further questions! You can make silent thousands, millions depending on how tight your TEAM is. The people u bring in becomes your TEAM MEMBERS -your wife, your family members, friends, church members, islamic groups, colleagues, Town people, clubs, old school mates etc. I just joined and i can tell you that this is new and the first Telecoms Network Marketing Platform.

People must make calls and this is what ensures your sure money. This is about Glo CUG and stanbic IBTC mobile money account as the settlement account for monthly bonus. It is a source of huge passive income 250k, 500k, 1Million monthly, not just free calls and your part is to play according to d rules.

All you need is 7 active users who can bring 7 other active users individually and it goes on that way in multiples of 7, then your commission will keep rolling in. Earn 5 different ways. You earn when you add a new user to your direct down-line and when your group down-lines add new users. Your start up pack is 3,500. You get the CUG line, brochure, a CD telling you about the New Network Marketing Platform and the reward plans, and forms for new subscribers. I can I assure you that you will make passive income.

You bring your guys & they all make their money doing what you do too.

http://www.gistandcash.com/users/olayodeseun.php
Call 08074728977, or Chat BB - 21830839.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Phone For N15, 000? / Tokunbo Laptop / Blackberry Curve 2 For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.