Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,472 members, 7,944,354 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Married Women I Need Ur Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women I Need Ur Advice (3360 Views)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / To Women: I Beg You / Women! I Think We Should Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by slimyem: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
ileobatojo:

I was going to type a long response but I just can't. I hope one day, you will free your mind from ancient cultural ideas that bind you before it is too late for your earthly body.
...i hope so too...
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
What I normally ask people is ; write what you enjoy in the marriage vs what you sacrifice, it will answer your question honestly for you
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
@efeme. maybe its herpes.. i dont know...but i will speak to her tonite to go for more STD tests
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Maybe I should just remain single!! Issues like this, breaks my heart!! I can't take heartbreaks at all!! cry cry
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2012
tchidi: Maybe I should just remain single!! Issues like this, breaks my heart!! I can't take heartbreaks at all!! cry cry

Aww it's okay chidi, don't fret, just shine your eyes well well and pay attention to details. wink
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by agohavivi(f): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Focus on your children and yourself. Try to get his nasty lifestyle off your mind. If you bother yourself over this you'll end up losing. Make the best you can of your business or career that dosent mean you'll ignore him. Continue to play your role at home that's the best advice I can give.
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by EfemenaXY: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2012
^^ Another piece of Nollywood advice here again.

How the heck does ignoring a problem and sweeping it under the carpet help? Is that how you resolve issues?

Is this the best piece of advise you can muster? To "grin and bear it"??

Really smh!
Re: Married Women I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ehem ... You see , I've come to learn something about people here, they will always go in circles and throwing that divorce point without hitting their main message a nail gbam! All they are contemplating is Divorce because the guy is a serial cheat, and she'll find a holoer than thou that will treat her right.....MEN!!

You have know idea what goes on behind closed doors in a so called ''nuclear family'' and the wife will still endure what is beyond your imagination.

The only and I quote the ONLY one I believe here is Debrief and I have learnt a lot from her life experience.

Like that Rich guy always say, this is the last place to seek for advice when it comes to your marriage, see a shrink and get it out and see what your options are! It's not your fault!

Just thought I should let you know the first person to mention divorce on this thread was Berem and those who mentioned it after her mostly did so in contrast to the 'must do' attitude. So I don't know the source of this particular rant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age To Stop Breastfeeding A Baby? / Set This Up For Your Parents... / Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.