Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,761 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook (862 Views)

O Muslim, Be Cautious From Whom You Take Your Religion / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook by abdulg: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dear Brothers /Sisters, Please promote "Know about your religion" On Facebook
To learn more and impact Islamic knowledge to people who are thirsty and ready to learn on Islam knowledge.
You can post Questions and answers questions of your choice. Remember Muslims are one Let unit an learn from one another
Ask your friends and family members to join the Forum and the Group.
https://www./aboutreligion/#!/groups/aboutreligion/
Re: Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
I think i will be the first Christain to join so to ask muslim questions on ....
Re: Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook by abdulg: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
If you are mindful of your duty to Allah, He will bestow upon you a mark of distinction, and will remove from you your ills, and will forgive you. Allah is Lord of great bounty. (Quran 8:29)
Re: Join "Know About Your Religion" On Facebook by maclatunji: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
@OP, you are beginning to spam this section with your advert. Kindly desist from doing so. This thread should suffice.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler In Imo State Accepts Islam / Muslim Brodas And Sisterx,i Nid Ur Hep On Dix Matter. / How Do One Perform The Ritual Bath In Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.