Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Arsene Wenger: Qualifying For Champions League Is A Trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger: Qualifying For Champions League Is A Trophy (495 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger: Qualifying For Champions League Is A Trophy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has claimed that qualifying for the Champions League is the equivalent of winning a trophy at a fiery Annual General Meeting with the club's supporters on Thursday morning.

He Further said and I quote: "For me there are five trophies every season: Premier League, Champions League, the third is to qualify for the Champions League," Wenger told the room full of assembled shareholders and some media representatives. "The fourth is the FA Cup and then the League Cup.

Source: www.soccernet.com

It seems the trophyless situation at Arsenal is far from over! What do you think?
Re: Arsene Wenger: Qualifying For Champions League Is A Trophy by realsammie(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Seriously i am fed up with Arsene Wenger. for EIGHT years now there is nothing to show off & all he can say is that qualifying for Champions league is also a trophy.
For as long as Wenger remains as Arsenal coach, the club will see no trophy

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Target Angelo Ogbonna Keen To Stay With Torino. / Manchester City Coach, Roberto Mancini Must Retain The EPL To Save His Job / Suarez is two better than van persie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.