Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,336 members, 7,900,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Prayer Of A Nigerian Pastor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prayer Of A Nigerian Pastor (922 Views)

Funny Hilarious Snapshot Prayer Of The Day / Funny Prayer Of The Day | Laugh And Forget Your Name / The Prayer Of The Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of A Nigerian Pastor by ebamma(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
Oh God is me your servant pastor David Davido Damiduro i came to ask for your forgiveness for using part of the tithes and offerings my worshippers pay to buy two private jets,
Forgive me oh lord for i have bleeped all the beautiful girls that come to my church,
I have also impregnanted many of them and i gave them money to abort it.
OH Lord may rich men like dangote,adenuga,otedola visit my church and give millions as tithes,May poor men never visit my church because them no dey pay better tithe,
Oh lord continue to bless me with more mugus who go dey pay better tithe,
For all this i ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Akpos And It's Fundamental Gas. / Just4laffss..ru / A Frustrated Principal On A Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.