Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu (14223 Views)

Cameroon Takes Over Akwa-Ibom Communities, Hoist Flag / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by jude33084(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Basic:
You're a bloody defeatist, and a victim of dogma and prejudice!
So, you don't know that every fundamental fact remains as it is until proven otherwise?
You're the one to bring the proof that the man is a BH sponsor!
Stop arguing foo.lishly!

Was it proven in court today that IBB killed Dele Giwa?

When we speak of Dele Giwa today what comes to mind next?

Was it not IBB that first condemn the act?

If you wait for any case involving federal character to be solved in τhis country, think again. undecided
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by jude33084(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Umar Sanda: Like he is d commander in chief or PDP chieftain. PDP is BH period.

Hey Umar, you are suppose to be in Zaria for your training smiley

Pls leave τhis BH stuff for Basic to handle because he seems to be an intelligent guy in the field grin
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Moukafoam(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
My friend in Kano said they live in fear everyday aŋԂ he is an indigin of Kano (muslim)

I called him τhis morning to wish him happy Sallah, he simply told ♍e in a calm aŋԂ quiet voice that nobody is presently happy because you don't know where or when they will hit nxt.

I hope our northern politicians (Buhari included) are happy now sad
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Moukafoam(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Buhari may not be the chief sponsor of BH but he like an idol to them. The whole killing started when he made that speech after 2011 election.

BH has now outgrown them all by not listening to them anymore sad
They now have sponsors from out the country.

I pitty for our innocent brothers aŋԂ sisters(muslims and Christians) from the north. sad
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by kunletech: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Umar Sanda: ppl like u only succeded in wasting their parents money in skool. If u have ur evidence, charge hm 2 court or get ur cowboy 2 do it. Wen ur Godfather termd an election do or die, does dat mak hm a BH sponsor?

hope u are one of his trained bh graduated student, don't worry, d blood of d dead one ill never sleep. It shall lead u guys to join them there very soon.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Moukafoam(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
kunletech:

hope u are one of his trained bh graduated student, don't worry, d blood of d dead one ill never sleep. It shall lead u guys to join them there very soon.

Umar is not a Bharm guy, he might be a muslim from the north but definitely not a BokoHaram supporter smiley

We know their supporters in Nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
when ever i see some people comments on topics, i actually wished they just talked about the increase in garri than commenting on the topic. gosh.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by free2ryhme: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Rooneyboy: Nothing wey man no go hear!
A boko haram nation ?
Who would be the president of that nation ?
And who would they govern ?

ask bokoharam nah
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by franchizy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had, I hate it wen people credit him to been a sponsor of Boko Haram. Buhari is the only person that can fight corruption and bring Nigeria back to the promise land.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
They should allow them hoist the flag, then kick the niggaz out of Nigeria fast. Good riddance. . .
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by stjudas(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Weapons of mass destruction inscribed in our flag? Allahu Akbar!!
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by nusirat(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
PDP cacus is Boko Haram, BH was formed and used to take power from ANPP to PDP. What concern Buhari about BH
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Beync(f): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2012
when are they going to host presidential election in boko haram rebublic of gombe?
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by COOLDUN: 2:24am On Oct 27, 2012
greateros:

sad that people with your moronic mentality are still in existence! one day, somebody will accuse you of crime you know nothing about then you will begin to know what it feels like to be wrongly accused - i pray it will not be an ALUU kind of case on you!

broda, no govt security investigations has ever linked buhari to any of the arrested terrorists - the funny part is, all the arrested terrorists always have a PDP elected person as his sponsor and godfather! Even the president knows that bokoharam is not from the opposition party but rather they are from his party that is why he unequivocally informed Nigerians that bokoharam has invaded his cabinet!

Buhari has on several occasion deeply condemn the activities of bokoharam - he went as far as saying that their activities is totally unislamic and called on them to desist from causing mayhem on Nigerians!yet some very, very very, very, veeery ignorant Nigerians still associate bokoharam to the general!

Thank you my dear for your great reasoning, many Nigerians always spread negative news they don’t have any substantial evidence to back them up, just for a mere say. I am an Igbo man and a life witness of the everyday and year affairs of Nigeria, I am not a supporter of Buhari , but a supporter of the truth. Gen M.Buhari has not been implicated, arrested, accused and prosecuted for his involvement in the activities of the Boko Haram. I wonder where people get these false news/ believe of his involvement in the Boko Haram. We all heard the president telling the whole world that Boko Haram members has invaded his government and the military in Nigeria, but instead of us to make him to expose this secrete we don’t know , some people are on Niaraland pointing a wrongful accusing fingers on a man the law has not in any way indicted about the nonsense. These anti Buhari fellows should shift their blamings and accusations towards the ruling party PDP and the president who openly confessed of the membership of these Terrorists in all the nooks and crannies of this country’s political entity. When Buhari is implicated and proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a member or sponsor of the group then we can prosecute him, but till then he remains innocent and a law abiding citizen of this country. Buhari till tomorrow will be remembered as the real ANTI CORRUPTION LEADER ever to come out of this country. At least his regime things were cheaper than what we have in this country today. Then criminals were running away and hiding, but today they are celebrated and occupying the most vital political positions in the country, protected by the president through his numerous mock committees. Which their findings never see the lights of the day. Leave Buhari alone poor haters. Being an opposition politician does never make him a devil,the real devil is you that accuse someone wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by lukkie(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2012
taharqa: Buhari may not be a sponsor, but what the hell has he done to help quell d insurgency since it startd. This is smone who wantd to be President wit a lot of influence in d north, yet whenever he talks its about 2015 and not about the daily killings going on in his own backyard.

If Buhari is the one to solve BH despite not being president, what then is the job of Retardeen & his fellow slowpoke, Sambo with their N1tr security budget? Monkey go dey work & baboon go dey chop abi? You guys either hardly think before typing or sentiments have eaten your reasoning like a virus.

The Re.tar.ded One said it clearly that Boko Haram is in his govt & you're are here shamelessly calling the General's name.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by taharqa: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
lukkie:

If Buhari is the one to solve BH despite not being president, what then is the job of Retardeen & his fellow slowpoke, Sambo with their N1tr security budget? Monkey go dey work & baboon go dey chop abi? You guys either hardly think before typing or sentiments have eaten your reasoning like a virus.

The Re.tar.ded One said it clearly that Boko Haram is in his govt & you're are here shamelessly calling the General's name.
So you dont know yr mate dat u are responding to my comment with rank, abi?...if u had any sense u wud know dat one doesnt put his akimbo when one's backyard is in trouble....and for yr info, d president meant that BH SYMPHATIZERS were in govt, not dat BH were in govt; hope u can note d diff
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by lukkie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
taharqa: So you dont know yr mate dat u are responding to my comment with rank, abi?...if u had any sense u wud know dat one doesnt put his akimbo when one's backyard is in trouble....and for yr info, d president meant that BH SYMPHATIZERS were in govt, not dat BH were in govt; hope u can note d diff

Oh I see, only morons understand morons. No wonder!

Unfortunately with all your "put his akimbo" grammar, you still aren't making any sense.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by UmarSanda: 6:40am On May 04, 2013
sweet-aquifer:

mr umar, i will advise you desist from what ever specie of indian hemp you have bin smoking of late and face reality....why are you so romantic and angelic about this BUHARI of a person even when it is obvious he is definately connected to this BH drama..u keep asking for proofs cause you know the epileptic nature of the present administration.....thiefs are known even before they are caught! Buhari can save himself 2015's campaign hussle by ending or helping the end of the boko haram menace in nigeria....
Wat a mor*on, where are ur proof? Y shld he help stop BH wen d man in charge cnt do jack? U r obviously showing ur hate 4 GMB, wen he was confrntd wit similar issue, he dealt wit it squarely. Go get a life wh*or*e
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by mekaboy(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2013
Yellow = monkey

White = baboon

Red= soaked in blood

5k = kill security agent

10k = kill security agent and collect gun

Death in the process = 12 virgins

Its win win situation for them.

It is clear there will be no amnesty for these terrorist after all. Northern shld be prepared to stand and fight boko haram or submit to their govt.
Re: Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu by Katier00(f): 2:48pm On May 04, 2013
taharqa: Buhari may not be a sponsor, but what the hell has he done to help quell d insurgency since it startd. This is smone who wantd to be President wit a lot of influence in d north, yet whenever he talks its about 2015 and not about the daily killings going on in his own backyard.
fuc*k u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? / Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.