Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,157 members, 7,913,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? (775 Views)

Things You Didnt Know About Www.wetinhappen.com.ng / I Need Your Reviews About Www.gurusconnect.com / Any Information About Www.instantgoldng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2012
I was just wondering what is wacked about my website www.afolsnetworks.com that someone would go ahead and list the site among other websites he deems not attractive.

I must say that I do not trust the judgment of yorme, the newbie on the webmasters section.

It might interest you to know that a good review has been made by members of this same section on the website.

And I have to open a new thread cos, the 3 different post i made has been hidden, and the "reply" link has been disabled for my username on that particular thread. Why! Is this what Nairaland is turning to?
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Afols! Afols!!... I'm not holding any grudge against you....
Don't you know how to accept simple criticism?. Correct the bugs on your site so that you can have a better chances of getting more clients...Dat'z all, my friend.
Anyways, forgive me if i have offended you in any way...
I'm on my kneels oh!!!
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by yawatide(f): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Come on man! There is no First Baptist Church of Ogbomosho that looks like the one on your site tongue
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Come on man! There is no First Baptist Church of Ogbomosho that looks like the one on your site tongue

I personally traveled to ogbomosho to take that pix for this website, even though am a Plateau guy, I hv a soft spot for d yoruba peep, i even plan to marry one of thier girls. wink besides which part of d town do u know? cool
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by soloqy: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2012
AFOLSNETWORKS: I was just wondering what is wacked about my website www.afolsnetworks.com that someone would go ahead and list the site among other websites he deems not attractive.

I must say that I do not trust the judgment of yorme, the newbie on the webmasters section.

It might interest you to know that a good review has been made by members of this same section on the website.

And I have to open a new thread cos, the 3 different post i made has been hidden, and the "reply" link has been disabled for my username on that particular thread. Why! Is this what Nairaland is turning to?

First of all, what is that bold Image 'text caption' : "Let's design a website for you" doing at the foot of the page? Looks totaly unprofessional.
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2012
soloqy:

First of all, what is that bold Image 'text caption' : "Let's design a website for you" doing at the foot of the page? Looks totaly unprofessional.

Alright, NOTED.
What else?
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by sisqology(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2012
*shakes my head and walks away*
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by sisqology(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2012
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I personally traveled to ogbomosho to take that pix for this website, even though am a Plateau guy, I hv a soft spot for d yoruba peep, i even plan to marry one of thier girls. wink besides which part of d town do u know? cool

Thank God my school is in ogbomoso

*busted*

And where in ogbomoso is this o
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by sisqology(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2012
The title of this thread sef is ..... *lips sealed*
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by dpuzo: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2012
sisqology: The title of this thread sef is ..... *lips sealed*

And the name of ur website is wack too
Re: Pls What Is Wacked About Www.afolsnetworks.com ? by sisqology(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2012
Lol, e haff pain him

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Payment API Help Needed / Webmasters, Pls Help Ur Boy!!! / 12 Already Made Google Adsense Ready Websites And Matich Blogs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.