Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. (12229 Views)

Nigerian Hit Music Videos You Will Never See On Trace Urban / Trace Urban Denies Conspiracy Against Nigerian Music / Mtv Base, Trace Urban Conspire Against Nigerian Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by PERFECT2(m): 4:14am On Oct 27, 2012
chucky234: Typhoid don catch me to read this plenty easy wey Stanley dey write,shey dis Stanley guy na producer/musician abi which one him dey drink alabukun for musicians dem headache.
Bros go write wetin go change naija joor,see flood victims dey die you no even write about dem,na musicians wey their lives don better you come chose to fight for.
Another attention seeking blogger.

u couldnt even finish d rite up and u here sayin rubish. In 2 sentences,one 4 each,summarise dis article. Olodo
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by nikky341: 6:02am On Oct 27, 2012
thk God someone noticed, i dont waste my time on dat channel i just skip in fact if only we have options on channels 2 pay 4 channels, dis will be d 1st channel i will cancel
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by b03liberty(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2012
pompori king: Total bs..the people wey gt song no dey complainm..na una be spokesperson abi..no go make ur own money dey talk about trace wey gt bar pass ur family..rubbish
USE YOUR SENSE MAN,,,MUST U TALK THE FORUM IS NOT A BOXING RING...no fight pls
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by OmichaelO: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2012
Honestly the article is a lil' bit lengthy,but interesting!! THUMBS UP STANLEY,AND TO THOSE MUMU 9JA ARTISTS SIDING TRACE, BOOOOOO tongue

1 Like

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by dont8(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2012
You're right, I'll read it all over again, Nigerian youths are really lazy, lack innovation and enterprise, hope we wont look back at our generation and tag it 'Wasted Generation'
acidtalk:

El-rufai was right and i wasn't wrong when i concured.
I read it and will read times 10 of that if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by Darray(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2012
Personally, the article is apt and interesting.The blogger only stated an obvious trend over time and the entertainment coy sensing that somebody has awakened the consciousness of its Nigerian viewers felt threatened and did ɑ rebuttal.I make bold to say that the blogger did a good and commendable job.
Anyways,I hardly tune to Trace.Even Channel O that use to be my favorite years ago hardly comes to mind again since they started showing all their boring SA songs.SoundCity does the magic for me.
Just like we have varities in every area of life,same way a blogger has the right to blog on any area of interest.We can't all be Omojuwa(I'm a fan btw) who derives satisfaction by blogging abt the ills of our nation.Again,its not mandatory to comment in every thread just because U̶̲̥̅̊ think 'U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi talk/type','waka pass na option incase u 4get'.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by moruphb: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2012
I have a friend who like watching Trace because she doesn't like Nigerian music....stanley is right.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by vickers95(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2012
solomon111: Incredible.!!
This is what a blog should be used for,and not for propagating and promoting senseless gossips like the trash linda ikeja feeds us with.

guy i don tire for linda o....nothin interestin on her blog again...no controversy again...she don turn weak....i'm searching 4 a new blog jare
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by Ganys: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Someone got to investment in satellite technology and put up 20 Trace-like channels in Nigeria.
Gbagaun!!!!!gringrincheesy
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by ORAFA(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2012
Il Capitano: . To each man his own. I don't read drivel and I believe most people didn't read that article from start to finish cos it's just too long. I don't have daylight to waste. Carpe diem bro.
U sound like a dummy. Did u eva read ur books in school? Or any novel as a literature student? I bet u never did because if u did, dis article is too short to take u 25mins of reading time. Grow up and try to develop the reading culture. I pray ur kids NEVER take after u on dis.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by ORAFA(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2012
2sexy: Brother, I quoted you yesterday not to bother about it all. It is obvious... Nigerian youths hate reading.

There have been countless times where a long article had been created on this forum and the responses that usually follow isnt different from what you are seeing now...

But if na AShawo, fvky fvky article at the sexaulity section, come see people demanding for more.

I read that article from start to finish and all I can say is that the Stanley is wasting his time because the Nigerian whom is trying to inform is already deformed beyond repair.

This country is doomed.. and nothing, absolutely nothing can be done about it.

If by any means we hope for a change, then it wouldnt be this generation, may 100 generations from now...
I stand to counter u on dat. Stanley didnt waste his time like u're insinuating. If you check dis thread well, you will see that more Nigerians took sides wit him than those who choose to be delibrately blind to the facts. And for ur info, Nigerians are not as deformed as you want to make it look.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by solomonkane(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2012
Naija and entitlement mentality sha: is there any part of the N.B.C code that insists that foreign channels must have a specific allocation to local content and has TRACE violated it in any way? Businesses are meant to make profit and TRACE is not a charitable cause, if playing Nigerian music will help make money for them, they will be all over it like Diezani on "oyel" money. The fact that they choose not to should make us aware that the much hyped billion dollar entertainment industry is a figment of some people's feverish imaginations.

What is the rate of investment in the industry?
How many pay tax?
How many jobs exist or have been created in the industry?
What is the industry's contribution to either the G.D.P or social development?
How many of them do business as companies registered with the C.A.C?

In fact, Nollywood and the music industry have been almost as bad as the thieving politicians in the game of capital flight. I admire the blogger's passion and "patriotism" (even if its kind of on a "notice me" level)but this for me is a non-issue. E.O.D!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by ORAFA(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2012
omiobo: The story is too long for God sake. Where do I start from?
Start from fullstop.
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by ORAFA(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2012
pompori king: Total bs..the people wey gt song no dey complainm..na una be spokesperson abi..no go make ur own money dey talk about trace wey gt bar pass ur family..rubbish
I think alot of people dont know the meaning of PATRIOTISM at all. We shouldn't wait till our blood brother is affected before we take a stand on an issue. As Nigerians, everything about Nigeria should affect us and we should take it upon ourselves to make right the wrongs. BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by splashbaby(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2012
Make Trace employ this guy now! All this po go end.
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by dareyking(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pricing garri and fresh peper
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by SmileGirl(f): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wat's wrong wit Nigerians. Stanley has just spoild their selfish plans yet these Nigerians are accusin him of being an attention seeker. He fought 4 d upcomin artistes because they could nt afford to pay 4 d high charges imposed on them. How many of u these destructive NL critics have opend doors 4 odas 2 enter. According to Abraham Lincolm" D hottest place in hell are reserved 4 those who refused to rebuke a wrong thing being done in their midst" althou I'm nt condemnin any1 2 hell bt tis attitude is digustin.
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by SmileGirl(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
NIGERIANS ARE EVIL!!! and when i say it i can state 10,000 open and hidden facts to state why Nigeria can hardly break through to compete with the western world.[/quote]
My father my Father, strike d mouth of my enemies, put to shame d pple who falsely accuse me. Use ur head. I am nt evil so dis prayer will affect u
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by SmileGirl(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
NIGERIANS ARE EVIL!!! and when i say it i can state 10,000 open and hidden facts to state why Nigeria can hardly break through to compete with the western world.[/quote]

My father my Father, strike d mouth of my enemies, put to shame d pple who falsely accuse me. Use ur head. I am nt evil so dis prayer will affect u
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by acidtalk: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
SmileGirl: NIGERIANS ARE EVIL!!! and when i say it i can state 10,000 open and hidden facts to state why Nigeria can hardly break through to compete with the western world.

Who on earth is this Palm wine tapper?

The prayer is for you, your family and unborn generation.
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by kingofhiphop101(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2012
acidtalk: From my days in the University and till date, i have learnt that its a BIG MISTAKE to fight for the oppressed in Nigeria.

Nigerians always turn their backs on those who genuinely fight for their interest and would rather hug those who openly and secretly wish them evil.

I strongly advice this man to leave all these Nigerian artiste who are taking sides with Trace Tv. Its only a matter of time before they will soon start chewing their fingers in regret.

Everyman should fight for himself.

Eedris AbdulKareem who fought for the benefit and respect of Nigerian musicians is today looked at like bad person.

Sunday Oliseh and Finidi who fought for the allowances and respect for their players were treated badly and excluded from the National team.

Gani Fawehinmi, Falana and Tunde Bakare who have always fought for the masses are being refered to as greedy and power drunk.

Fela Anikulapo kuti who spoke the minds and pains of the populace was never given the same treatment when Bamayi and his boys illegally detained him which led to his sudden death.

Nigeria is destined to be ruled by wicked and selfish leaders because the people are filled with hatred and envy for one another.
Good, Stanley has done nobly well. but i,v heard that "CHARITY" shud begin at home. AndJESUS CHRIST advised to remove the log in our eyes if we are to see clearly enuff to remove the speck in anothers eye.
Now yu mentioned FELA KUTI, then lets use his words to stress where i,m gettin at.
FELA said that Nigeria hav no bussiness fighting the arpatheid regime (whites killing blacks) in South Africa because something much worse (blacks killing blacks) is happening in Nigeria.
In the same vein Stanley wil do well to dwell less on Traces faults and dedicate more of his blog to the Orligarchy, favouritizm and POLITICAL ARNACHY that is destroyin-not just our our entertainment "industry" but our youth as a whole.
in Naira land, our tv and radio stations are worse at the "cashing in" that stanley is accusing trace of.
sound city, on tv, tv continental and the entirr forray will not play your video too until u,v either "blown up" or have bribed the presenter or the station itself.
a certain radio presenter who didnt really know me, actuslly told me that he cant play my video bcus i,m not under chocolate city, kennies muzic or square records or any one of them other "big names".
now this is the kind of senseless discrimination Nigerian media houses practice on home grown talent and we,re here bickering about trace tv.
in FELAS words, let us solve our problems first, then we mighy be in a better position to talk about foriegn discrimination.
SmileGirl: NIGERIANS ARE EVIL!!! and when i say it i can state 10,000 open and hidden facts to state why Nigeria can hardly break through to compete with the western world.

m[color=#006600][
/color]
we,ll talk later.

Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by kingofhiphop101(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
acidtalk: From my days in the University and till date, i have learnt that its a BIG MISTAKE to fight for the oppressed in Nigeria.

Nigerians always turn their backs on those who genuinely fight for their interest and would rather hug those who openly and secretly wish them evil.

I strongly advice this man to leave all these Nigerian artiste who are taking sides with Trace Tv. Its only a matter of time before they will soon start chewing their fingers in regret.

Eedris AbdulKareem who fought for the benefit and respect of Nigerian musicians is today looked at like bad person.

Sunday Oliseh and Finidi who fought for the allowances and respect for their players were treated badly and excluded from the National team.

Gani Fawehinmi, Falana and Tunde Bakare who have always fought for the masses are being refered to as greedy and power drunk.

Fela Anikulapo kuti who spoke the minds and pains of the populace was never given the same treatment when Bamayi and his boys illegally detained him which led to his sudden death.

Nigeria is destined to be ruled by wicked and selfish leaders because the people are filled with hatred and envy for one another.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SCARED OFBTHE TRUTH??
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by Revolva(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes I observed that trace don't air many Nigerian songs - only the heavy weights unlilke soundcity nigezie, who tries to give our upcoming artist some attention as long as their video is ok - trace well one day una go tire - Mtvbase has always been there am sure you guys no near MTV network for business
Re: Blogger Replies Trace Urban, Mocks Loyal Nigerian Artistes. by jojothaiv(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
acidtalk:
From my days in the University and till date, i have learnt that its a BIG MISTAKE to fight for the oppressed in Nigeria.

In Boogey voice "yall got double standards". That's what our society is known for.. ORGANISED HYPOCRISY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of Bobo Me Song By Ada / Zlatan & Tiwa Savage – “Shotan“ (Video) / Flavour - 'Crazy Love' Video (Feat. Yemi Alade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.