Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (665 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by chimalivelong: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
I AM 3 YEARS OLDER THAN MY BOYFRIEND. IS IT GOOD OR BAD TO CONTINUE IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM OR I SHULD 4GO IT BECAUSE EVEN MY BROTHERS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME
Re: Advise by k2039: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Trust me,that's a significant age gap,virtually everyone in your family and his' will frown at your relationship.

Forgo it.
Re: Advise by greedie1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Age is just a number they say, nonetheless an important number i say.....

Babe follow your heart, if u can endure being married to him den by all means pls do.

I ve a friend, he is 25, got married dis year and his wife is 29. He is already complaining dat she is acting like his mother, like everyone's mother! Not dat i didnt see it coming, she is fiercely independent wit a stubborn streak, i knew it ll be difficult for her to submit to him.

If u must marry him, make sure u dont become lyk my friend's wife. Men r all kids in adult's clothing, after marriage, they deteriorate to infants, wit a younger man it just gets worst
Re: Advise by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Age is just a number babe. Go along with it
Re: Advise by Konnektions146(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2012
how much a man is he?
how long have u been together and wats de motive behind the relationship?
does he really care abt de age stuff?

if u arent confortable, quit now

good luck
Re: Advise by bingbagbo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Advise by claremont(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
An age difference of 5 years or less shouldn't really be something to have penile erections over.
Re: Advise by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
gree-die:
Age is just a number they say, nonetheless an important number i say.....

Babe follow your heart, if u can endure being married to him den by all means pls do.

I ve a friend, he is 25, got married dis year and his wife is 29. He is already complaining dat she is acting like his mother, like everyone's mother! Not dat i didnt see it coming, she is fiercely independent wit a stubborn streak, i knew it ll be difficult for her to submit to him.

If u must marry him, make sure u dont become lyk my friend's wife. Men r all kids in adult's clothing, after marriage, they deteriorate to infants, wit a younger man it just gets worst
[size=13pt]you never jam real men before.. just wait and see, then you will believe say khaki no be leather grin[/size]
Re: Advise by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Don't be fooled.
I hope the guy comes to respect you n not call u old cargo when time fade.
Lemme briefly share this two stories with you. Real life.
My uncle now aged 40 married his wife with 5yrs difference. Even when she was older she respected him, loved him n gave him a special name. They still live together till now in HAPPINESS.
Still in the same flat is another couple (a relative to my uncles wife).4 yrs diff actually.
The daily fights are you don't even respect me from wife to husband.

@op, you might fall into any of d category tumao.
My advice is pray. Prayer superceeds everytn n God knows best.
God will guide u in understanding

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Consent To Being Filmed Romping With Your Lover / The Biggest Secret Of Attracting “hard To Get” Women / Can You Marry A Girl That Bears The Same Surname With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.