Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? (1339 Views)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2006
can someone pls tell me?
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by angello(f): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2006
HMM,
TRY FINDOUT WHY HE LEFT HIS EX_GIRL,THEN MAKE IT A POINT OF DUTY TO STAY AWAY FROM THINGS THAT PISSES HIM OFF JUST TRY THIS AND SEE IF IT WORKS OUT.
grin
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by maxeen29(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
I am going though the same thing and the only thing I can say is just move on because in the long run you will just stress yourself out over him for no reason at all. angry angry

Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2006
u see guys,i live in holland
and i like this white boy and in my class
but when he sees me he speak to me when am alone
but when he and his friends are together when i speak to me
he act like he dont even know me

i dont know what to do?
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2006
and i really like this guy
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2006
if that guy i know he dont like me i'll just leave him alone
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
but she could not mess up,becos he will be missing his own time
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by Ciaralover(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2006
He pretends to hate you!!But he really likes you!!But U should ask him out!!!
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by eveseh(f): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2006
Ciaralover:

He pretends to hate you!!But he really likes you!!But U should ask him out!!!

well he does,like me,but he's acting one way undecided undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by Emad(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
shut up drink some whisky to forget
dont go and do anything foolish
Re: What Do U Do When U Like A Guy And The Guy Dont Like You? by amaikama(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
Eveseh! u said, white guy! don't u have a black guy in ur class and school as whole? and is he the only man u most like? make u no concentrate on ur studies na man u dey like. if na me be ur papa, i go send u back to Africa make u come like some real men no be ajebuter dem.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other African Movies Other Than Nigerian Movies! / 'big Brother 13': A Houseguest Is Coming Back Into The Game / Reality Shows A Curse Or A Blessing! (nigerian Situation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.