Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing (25754 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Ibinabo Fiberesima Responds To Accusations That Late Muna Obiekwe Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Noiseless2: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2012
OPERATION PULL THEM DOWN BY ANY MEANS FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jpworld(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2012
perfectsoft: This is purely a rumour but it is wrong for some of you to insinutae this doesnt happen. It does happen and worse is still happening. That they are already famous is not a point. Those who do such have to always renew it with bigger stuff. These things are real in our society. No one can prove that this is the case here though. I think it is funny why and how they responded. They should have simply waved the question away as ridiculous but they were trying to explain and refute it. It sounded funny to me.

Poverty=frustration=church=pastor=Jesus= All work in one hand...
wake up and work hard, you will be successful..
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by aieromon(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Somebody makes it in Naija and y'all blame it on blood money.

F*@# Nollywood
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by kutchs: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided
So nne who did you kill to become famous and notorious on nairaland? Honest answer pls.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2012
kutchs: So nne who did you kill to become famous and notorious on nairaland? Honest answer pls.
read my signature.it says it all dude!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jude4real: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2012
@Berem, if not for online interraction. Can u face Psquare in face and tell them that they used their mother 4 rituals? What i can't say in d open, i don't say it secret. Mind d way talk or write about people. Thank u.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2012
The tone in their reponses would have been much harsher\aggressive if the rumour was completely false.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2012
jpworld:

Poor man talk...
And who are you?

Are you PSquare?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by mallorca(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2012
virtuoso01: Only God, The Devil, PSquare themselves and maybe some other faceless people know the real truth.

But as for me I do not know the real truth about their wealth so I keep my mouth shut and my eyes open.

Simple.
just my thought
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by bot101(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: The tone in their reponses would have been much harsher\aggressive if the rumour was completely false.
If they give a harsh reply, you'll say they are trying desperately to refute what they are and if they don't, you'll say their silence says it all.
Please give the boys a break.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Lordmike: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2012
why will P-square even respond to this wicked talk from the pit of hell. rubish rumur
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by xclusivedeal(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2012
N1m for the person that get's these puzzle right.
If u no get money, dem go say na u suffer pass, dem go find 1 silly excuse attach to your predicament, dat your problems are not ordinary, e b like say dem dey chase u from ur village (spiritual attack), if u come get small money nkor & u dey use am package urself, dem go say u like too dey show off, if u come hammer beta money, dem go say u use 1 of your family member do rituals or sacrifice, who am I?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by gudmind: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2012
This is ridiulous ! So God can't bless his people again or wat ? ... Wat a pity .
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2012
DAFUQ did i just read? undecided undecided undecided
was my immediate reaction to the title of this thread....
and you all were arguing when they said Nigerians have an average IQ of 69? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedsmsh

FRONTPAGE NEWS? ONLY ON nairaland.com undecided

seriously Seun Osewa? this is low, even for you undecided
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by ozone4real: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Nobody knows if dey sacrificed their mum or not
They might hav done it,they might not hav done it
Nobody knows d truth except God
So let us nt judge.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by bot101(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2012
xclusivedeal: N1m for the person that get's these puzzle right.
If u no get money, dem go say na u suffer pass, dem go find 1 silly excuse attach to your predicament, dat your problems are not ordinary, e b like say dem dey chase u from ur village (spiritual attack), if u come get small money nkor & u dey use am package urself, dem go say u like too dey show off, if u come hammer beta money, dem go say u use 1 of your family member do rituals or sacrifice, who am I?

A typical half-educated Nigerian!!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Ivynwa(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2012
They have no business answering such questions in the first place.
They shouldn't answer that. Fr*ak Ndi ara wey dey ask them the questions.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by noholdsbarred(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2012
Why is it that in Nigeria, when anyone dies, some other person would be blamed for sacrificing them even when the person dies of natural causes. Such thinking will never make us progress as a nation. Must everything be spiritual?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Sonye(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Naija and their bad belle rumours. who started this kind of rubbish gist? these 2 boys went to d same university with me, in the same set. they have been so committed to their music and hard working like that that they failed to graduate as they could only read lyrics and could not cope with political science. they have finally earned their place in the music business and all of a sudden people say they did sacrifice. some pple no dey fear God sha
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by blaid: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
shocked naija.... why not mind ur biz? whatever leave psquare alone.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided

shocked shocked shocked, from YOU Did you reason b4 typing this
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Hardfact: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
People must talk whether good or bad. Any such rumors without any iota of tangible supporting evidence is in itself an evidence of tangible bad belle of haters. The rumor mongers should feed us with proof .
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by infolpf: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Africa is quite possibly the only continent where nobody dies of natural causes - either illness or old age. Everyone here who dies, if you believe the whispers, is killed by someone else's wickedness! Even a person who lives to 120 years old is eventually killed by the evil spirits, or wicked relatives. Makes me wonder - Without all this wickedness, would we all live to 1000 years? Lets find all the wicked and kill them!

We are a nation of wicked heathens!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
What a coincidence

www.unwindmeonline.com
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by GARRIx7(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Acidtalk: Please take it easy on Berem. It isn't easy to ßξ a single mother with 3 kids (from unknown fathers). Having worked all night (N300 per round ashawo tins) she finds it difficult to think before talking. Please understand, ok?

@Berem: After night-work, eat, have ur bath and rest well before you log on to NL.

@Topic: This thread shows why some people think the average IQ of Nigerians is 69.

I don't blame the rumour-peddling-fo.ols... I blame P-Square for even responding to folks with sh.it-filled-brains..
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by ujukala: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Berem. Must you comment on every topic? Do you have a mother at all? What a disgrace you are!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by naijaspeak(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
It could be true. Human being are strange in their action. P-square must have done this sacrifice to push their success beyond the limit. After the June 12 1993 Presidential election, Chief Moshood Abiola was accussed of sacrificing his wife Simbiat Abiola to enable him win the presidential election. He succeeded at the polls but God never made him assumed the presidency of Nigeria. The election was annulled by the military.

If this accusation against the P-square is true. I am of the view that they will not last long fame wise as the Good Lord will avenge her death in no time
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by churchillfrank(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
sometime I wonder how people thinks..everybody in dis country kws hw dis guys strted.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by prettyboi1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
trigar12: There is a bit of truth in EVERY RUMOUR. I started having that suspicion when they signed on to UNIVERSAL MUSIC

You sound like a fool for this post of yours. I'm sorry if I insulted you tho but I'm sure there's a bit of truth in what I just said.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by tomakint: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: don't tell me you are this ignorant! Haven't you heard that in occult world,whenever you wanna sacrifice a human life,you use someone very dear and close to you.you think all those occultic scenes you watch in movies are fake? Must I be there to know if they sacrificed their mum? Shine your eyes bro! The devil is in charge of this world if you don't know.I advise you to go online and read more about THE ILLUMINATI
WORD!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Greatken007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
When did their mum pass on?i guess this year or 5months ago self.What other fame do they need?If u dont have a job pls go and join Police or buy a keke 4 biznes.Little minds discus people while great minds discus Ideas.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by flexdee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerians and this Illuminati madness, why would any right thinking man think this way and xpect to be successful in life. I think they always like their fellow brothers to live in penury if not they wouldn't say sumtn they don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotayo Adebayo Salami, Femi Adebayo’s Wife's Birthday Dinner Photos / Denrele Edun: I Was Flogged By My Female Cousins On My 20th Birthday / Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.