Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her (687 Views)

Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by toria12(f): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Do you give a woman a lift with the hope of starting a relationship?

Its quite common in some parts of Nigeria for men to offer women a lift or a ride in their car to where the woman is going. Between the pick up point and the destination, naturally conversations ensues where the man 'toast' the woman, sometime a relationship can begin this way. Have you ever dated a man or a woman from this kind of encounter?
Re: Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by uboma(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2012
It depends on if i'm attracted to her and she is willing to play game...
Re: Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by Keen1(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2012
There is nothing wrong with starting a relationship during the ride. If the two of them agree, why not. It is not in all cases that the ladies agree for a start in relationship. Anyway, it could work and it may not work.
Re: Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by PasNet: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2012
Most time while going to work,I look forward to pick a cute chick in Unilag and most times I end up not saying a word basically cos she's not as cute as my 'spec' or dia are other pple in d car or I'm nt just connecting to wat to say, on a particular occasion, while almost droping her @her destination,she noticed I wnted to make a move, den she asked for my contact details,but really, she's nt my 'spec' it was just d 'U̶̲̥̅̊ must chaik dis babe spirit' dat operated in me dat day, so I con-core, we dated for a month and dat was it.... Point is, dia's always dat 'do U̶̲̥̅̊ feel me' ego dat runs in U̶̲̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ av d opportunity to give a lift, now for d conversation/ 'favour' to end in a relationship? D geh most tyms see it as a privilege to scam anoda 'maga' while most of us guys see it as an opportunity to increase d 'roll call'.... It does nt usually always end in a serious relationship
Re: Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by CrazyMan(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2012
If I know the woman, then I would give her a lift with and expect nothing in return.

If I don't know her, I'll just admire God's work in her life (her beauty) and drive away.

This is Nigeria...one has to be wise...Never pick up strangers.
Re: Do You Give A Woman A Lift With The Hope Starting A Relationship With Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2012
Hhmn
Op its all about chemistry. If there's no like charges flowing between. Plus its gonna take more than one ride n so many stuffs to develop such mutual thing.
Btw naija don worse pass to be accepting rides from strangers.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Tease Your Guys About How Fake They Were On First Date? / Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.