Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,013 members, 7,949,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour (21519 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Heatblast(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
All in a days job for a bunch of re.tards. Sorry for them tho
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by seeme2(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
@shol. I am a conc Celestial church member too but you know what? I'm totally ashamed of U. U r d kind of people who gives us bad name. What is surprising in what the shepeard said? Is it not true that d pastor founder begged people to stop feltish pratcitces in our church? Y d hymns as though U r happy dat Cele is mentioned online? Mtchewww
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by bigmaut: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmm!karl marx was right cry cry
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
seeme2: @shol. I am a conc Celestial church member too but you know what? I'm totally ashamed of U. U r d kind of people who gives us bad name. What is surprising in what the shepeard said? Is it not true that d pastor founder begged people to stop feltish pratcitces in our church? Y d hymns as though U r happy dat Cele is mentioned online? Mtchewww
Brother Conc Cele Member! How dare you reprove your church member in the public like this? Now, you have given me enough reasons to BOMB your church [size=1pt]with holyghost fire[/size]. [s]But first, we need to first slap that WINCH spirit out of you[/s].

And while we are at it, what the heck is shepeard? Or you meant to say sheep head (as in head of sheeps)?

And are you ashamed of your church? What is the meaning of "Y d hymns as though U r happy dat Cele is mentioned online" - are you ashamed of your church hmns?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by otipoju(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2012
I was born raised and Jehovah willing will be buried a Celestian. I've had cause to attend Deeper life,Catholic Church,Christ embassy,met my fiancee in a Foursquare Church.in all these I spent at least two years observing! Apart from these I spent five years in OAU studying Religion! What I've found out is that God looks at the heart and not your denomination.each has its own shortcomings and none is perfect. Besides it takes a lot of faith to believe that a man who was born of woman and who bled like any man would is God and so you have no justification to call one religious action primitive or barbaric as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice.! Its according to ur faith! Jesus needed to rub mud on the blind man's eyelids while he merely spoke the word in the Centurion's matter.

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by otipoju(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2012
Brother Elijah should have known better than to bring a lighted candle near a sutana drenched with perfume. Its common sense,not rocket science. As for the person willing to help out but unwilling to step into a Celestial church premise! Ill remind you that samaritans and Jews were enemies yet he went to him in his poor state! Cele is ailing with a visionless leadership, ineffective management,porous borders allowing shady people disguising as real and spoil a wonderful product,yet people know wwhere to go to when the thing don hook them for neck! If you really want to help,all your "personal reasons" will not matter.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by otipoju(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2012
And to anyone doubting if the Celestial Church of Christ is God's or not!let us test Jehovah... Go on any day of your choice to any parish,tell anyone who asks you anything that you want to pray in front of the mercyland. Then ask for that one thing that you've wanted all this while. Tell Jehovah you are testing him to see if he really is the God being worshipped here give him a deadline for the manifestation of your desire. Speak to no one and go home! I tell my friends when they come to me! You will get into trouble when you come to meet one prophet expecting him to save you!Real or fake,he is human ... Go and speak to your creator and leave the rest to him!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2012
otipoju: My name is Michael! I was born raised and Jehovah willing will be buried a Celestian. I've had cause to attend Deeper life,Catholic Church,Christ embassy,met my fiancee in a Foursquare Church.in all these I spent at least two years observing! Apart from these I spent four years in OAU studying Religion! What I've found out is that God looks at the heart and not your denomination.each has its own shortcomings and none is perfect. Besides it takes a lot of faith to believe that a man who was born of woman and who bled like any man would is God and so you have no justification to call one religious action primitive or barbaric as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice.! Its according to ur faith! Jesus needed to rub mud on the blind man's eyelids while he merely spoke the word in the Centurion's matter.
Who are you trying to impress with all that wrap? you be 50 cents? Abegi, make we hear word jare.

But you said one truth there - God looks at the heart and not your denomination - for that reason, i see you as a brother (*shake hands with senior brother*).

otipoju: Brother Elijah should have known better than to bring a lighted candle near a sutana drenched with perfume. Its common sense,not rocket science. As for the person willing to help out but unwilling to step into a Celestial church premise! Ill remind you that samaritans and Jews were enemies yet he went to him in his poor state! Cele is ailing with a visionless leadership, ineffective management,porous borders allowing shady people disguising as real and spoil a wonderful product,yet people know wwhere to go to when the thing don hook them for neck! If you really want to help,all your "personal reasons" will not matter.
Okay, i will go there and see what i can do. The holy spirit has ministered to me to help out, and i will (despite my not liking the church). You have encouraged me by telling the truth (actually several truths).
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Gozzzy(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2012
I call it celestial baptism of fire........ ;DI call it celestial baptism of fire........
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by otipoju(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2012
And for any one that needs the truth about the CCC, go and read " The Celestial Church of Christ" written in 1999 by Proffessor of World Christianity,Afe Adogame currently a faculty at the University of Edinburgh. Its a a thorough,objective and unbiased exposition on the Church by a non-Celestian. Halleyah oooo.
I've said enuff.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 1:02am On Oct 28, 2012
otipoju: And to anyone doubting if the Celestial Church of Christ is God's or not!let us test Jehovah... Go on any day of your choice to any parish,tell anyone who asks you anything that you want to pray in front of the mercyland. Then ask for that one thing that you've wanted all this while. Tell Jehovah you are testing him to see if he really is the God being worshipped here give him a deadline for the manifestation of your desire. Speak to no one and go home! I tell my friends when they come to me! You will get into trouble when you come to meet one prophet expecting him to save you!Real or fake,he is human ... Go and speak to your creator and leave the rest to him!

I dont believe that GOD resides in any particular building. Whether it is your frontyard, backyard, prison, wherever.

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Is that not tantamount to testing the Lord your God?
Matthew 4:7
Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Now, i am begining to wonder, does the Celestial Church have their own bible?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by UyiIredia(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2012
I wish her a speedy recovery.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by gabriel212: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2012
I pray the lady quick recovery to her previuos state of health. IN JESUS NAME
@pastormustwacc the Celestial Church of Christ has no other Bible from the one use by evry Christain.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2012
seeme2: @shol. I am a conc Celestial church member too but you know what? I'm totally ashamed of U. U r d kind of people who gives us bad name. What is surprising in what the shepeard said? Is it not true that d pastor founder begged people to stop feltish pratcitces in our church? Y d hymns as though U r happy dat Cele is mentioned online? Mtchewww

Agreed I'm Sorry, hope i'm forgiven?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Brother Conc Cele Member! How dare you reprove your church member in the public like this? Now, you have given me enough reasons to BOMB your church [size=1pt]with holyghost fire[/size]. [s]But first, we need to first slap that WINCH spirit out of you[/s].

And while we are at it, what the heck is shepeard? Or you meant to say sheep head (as in head of sheeps)?

And are you ashamed of your church? What is the meaning of "Y d hymns as though U r happy dat Cele is mentioned online" - are you ashamed of your church hmns?

Brother Abeg No Vex, We Don't Need This aii? Happy Sunday.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2012
You are most welcome.

gabriel212: I pray the lady quick recovery to her previuos state of health. IN JESUS NAME
@pastormustwacc the Celestial Church of Christ has no other Bible from the one use by evry Christain.
I see. Thanks
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Abmarshalo(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2012
Absolute rubbish. That picture was photo shopped
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by seantemple(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
How do I get okada to VI in Lag
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
useless xtians playing with fire. angry
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by piragirl(f): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
It is sympathetic, i mean 4 the young prophetess. The circumstances sorrounding this injury to me is what i call ignorance, ignominy and ignoramus infact, any word that starts with 'igno' all were combined to infringe this expensive injury on the prophetess.
Nevertheless, the name of the initiator of this injury is also a case study. I mean Elijah, why is Elijah alwayz associated with fire even where there is no need for fire? Pls people should stop giving their children Elijah as a name, girls dont date or consider marrying Elijah and people generally, should be careful when dealing with Elijahs.
Until these recommendations are strictly adhered to, Elijah will continue to be a nightmare to mankind. The fear of Elijah is the begining of wisdom.
why are you vomiting rubbish,must u talk?
How many Elijah has set pple/you/ur village ablaze b4.if one person misbehave u categorize&generalise it.
By the way what is d meaning of dat ur name. *OZo* i rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Defy Recession : Christmas Preparations In High Gear / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.