Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Have You Heard About This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Heard About This? (2109 Views)

Have You Heard Of Google Project Ara / Have You Heard? MTN Beta Talk - Enjoy 200% Bonus / Have You Heard Of Dstv Mobile ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2008
Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start? I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

If you are yet to learn of this opportunity, send me your mail address at cfs2008 @ iconsystemplus.com
(Please, don't copy and paste this email address as you see it. There are spaces between them.)

I'm waiting to receive them but please, tell more people of this opportunity and do well to post your comments even your testimonies here so that others can believe as well.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Have You Heard About This? by dragnet: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2008
Thanks so much . . . . You've just succeeded in telling us NOTHING !!

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About This? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2008
Ole AjiBole!!! grin

If you don't make money here, I know for sure you will start robbing on the Onitsha Higway! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Heard About This? by naijafan(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2008
acid test.

isp+, if i post my email address here, will you send me MTN-1500 x 5 cards just to prove your point. That shldnt be much. You make over 10k daily.
Re: Have You Heard About This? by lynxnoon(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2008
naijafan:

acid test.

isp+, if i post my email address here, will you send me MTN-1500 x 5 cards just to prove your point. That shldnt be much. You make over 10k daily.
grin grin Nice one grin grin
@poster
me too grin grin grin
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2008
isp+:

there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial

this year wey everybody dey pray to God make e good for them, na the first month of this same year u hammer this bumper lie, God will purnish u 10,000 times 10,000 in this 2008. angry
Re: Have You Heard About This? by hayprof(m): 2:36am On Jan 28, 2008
What a Deal ?? grin
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2008
hey hey
Re: Have You Heard About This? by naijafan(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2008
the guy never talk yet?
Re: Have You Heard About This? by Fadajasi(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2008
Rubbish!
Re: Have You Heard About This? by hansibone(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
Guy ye,u enter new year wit dis kian spirit 2008 = 2 zeros equals 8, d year is meant for fulfillment. U just sealed ur doom.try it on urself.

to me ur ignorance of this world is not an excuse to see that u are already MIA.
Re: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2008
You all are just too funny. I have always read and laughed at your posts.

Can one of you posters ask a School Principal how much they have made within the last quarter of last year and this year apart from their salaries, and school fees? Also ask them how they made it and when you come back I will like you to make more posts because they must have told you what you have wondered at knowing.
Re: Have You Heard About This? by dragnet: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2008
isp+, if u're so "c0ncerned" to enlighten people about that which you claim they dont know. . . .why not go ahead and spit it out here undecided
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2008
isp+:

You all are just too funny. I have always read and laughed at your posts.

laugh at this, troll

Re: Have You Heard About This? by topeteadr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
lol . . . . . . U guys are damn funny . . . .
Re: Have You Heard About This? by hansibone(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
http://forums.ratedesi.com/images/smilies/wave-fingersmiely.gif

lol @ isp,

Guy if uve got the information to make us millions, please send me just 2000 credit den i would be all ears, jeez u such a prick.

go scam hombres not negros like us
Re: Have You Heard About This? by hansibone(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Dual core,

God dis is bad hahahahaha

Re: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2008
embarassed
Now I understand your worries. That shouldn't bug you any longer. I just had to make interested people to send an email showing their interest. It is needless posting all here. Only people who it interests should come along but talk true shaa, if the information was free would you not have bought it and started making something out of it? See, the world is full of information so get one which has not been well developed then work on it.

Trying to make things clearer here or even giving away the idea but in a clothed manner, I have these questions to ask.

Do you know about Dr. Sunny and Pastor [Mrs.] Esther Obazu-Ojeagbase? Do you know of their network called Success Entrepreneurs Network? Do you know about Success Digest Extra the main product of the Network?

For more info on what idea is being talked about here, cf page 9 of the November 20, 2007 publication for the November Special Seminars. There you will see this idea exposed.

I think you will convinced that this is no fraud after gathering this info.

Man I like you because you are helping me build more trust on people who are interested in this idea and need more faith before they can purchase the manual containing this idea.

Thanks a million times.

I'm for real and my idea is for real.

To your greatest peace of mind!
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
isp+:

embarassed
For more info on what idea is being talked about here, cf page 9 of the November 20, 2007 publication for the November Special Seminars. There you will see this idea exposed.

I think you will convinced that this is no fraud after gathering this info.

Watin i do you tongue
Re: Have You Heard About This? by dragnet: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
info, we g0na gather you tongue
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
info u better post a disclaimer sey u no know that guy o, cUz when EFCC catch am for this mumu thing (amateur scam) wey him dey do, dem go nab u too. i'll miss u undecided
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Dual Core

which guy? tongue
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
->Info
Uncle Poster aka Intranet Service Provider plus
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
Dual Core:

->Info
Uncle Poster aka Intranet Service Provider plus

hmm, still haven't heard about him (this) grin
Re: Have You Heard About This? by naijafan(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2008
@ Irrelevant and Stupid Proposals plus (isp+)

i asked you a simple and honest question and you avoided it. . .

if i post my email address here, will you send me MTN 1500 x 5 vouchers? If yes. I'll drop it and you must perform, after that. . .we'll talk business.
if not, GTF outta here wink
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2008
naijafan:

if i post my email address here, will you send me MTN 1500 x 5 vouchers?

Re: Have You Heard About This? by naijafan(m): 3:26am On Jan 30, 2008
@infobaba
lol. i go transafer some to ur MTN line. . . we fit use am call jasmine
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 3:36am On Jan 30, 2008
NO DULL ME O angryOTHERWISE
Re: Have You Heard About This? by naijafan(m): 3:43am On Jan 30, 2008
ban - you can't ban me grin

make i form vex too self.  angry i'm sending just 400 to you cos i'm angry
Re: Have You Heard About This? by hansibone(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2008
pls

@dual core, infobaba and dragnet

make person calll Ribadu come now, even thou if the guy dey leave, sori i mean even thou dem don sack am. i gt scam for here make them arrest am.

@ISP pls just free us now.

go scam someone else embarassed
Re: Have You Heard About This? by DualCore1: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2008
hansibone:

please

@dual core, infobaba and dragnet

make person calll Ribadu come now, even thou if the guy dey leave, sori i mean even thou them don sack am. i gt scam for here make them arrest am.

- "yo ribby, wassap? i got one customer, send ya boyz over, yes, . . .yes, . . .ehen na scam. erm. . . igbenedion don confess? aight man later. tell presido i saw his flashes."

Damn, a new page, i hate being at the top of a new page angry
Re: Have You Heard About This? by MrInfo1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
Dual Core:

Damn, a new page, i hate being at the top of a new page  angry
ok, stay below then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symbian Phones Vs Java / Welcome 2 Wonderful World Of Zain / Motorola Surfboard Cable Modem 5120 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.