Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,202 members, 7,967,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer (20227 Views)

Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by kunletech: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
franchizy: I have always said it that 90% of Boko Haram sects are igbos and christians. God is vindicating us the Muslims. More truth will come out. Insha Allah

Nothing muslims can do to justify themself that they are not boko haram.
They are looking for any miss to justify themself.
My brother, where, when and how did u do ur research b4 u arived on that percentage?
We knew that is not all muslims are boko haram.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by free2ryhme: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Awake9ja: source pls

did u read the post at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by bankyblue(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Is it from eveRy thing this igbo people think they should make money?
I pity there next generation.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Ikc95: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
9ja we don't know wat to believe and whom to trust any more
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by lacasa: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ibo Kwenu!!

Boko haram is Igbo grin
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Dede1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Smooyis: The earlier igbos recognise d fact that something is fundamentally wrong with the race, just as it is with the yoruba or hausa or ijaw races, the better. No race is perfect. They should stop defending the iniquities of their kinsmen just bc he is their kinsmen. And we must not visit d guilt of single individual on the whole race. To me there are very many igbos who are of great integrity who i work with and have as friends. So am bothered and bored by d tribalistic tendencies of many nairalanders on various issues raised here. It is a pity that we can descend so low in this age.

The earlier you recognize your stupidity and start thinking there is one race on earth, thus, human race, the better for you. A good friend does not speak ill about another friend anonymously. Next time, shove the condescending craps about your Igbo friends who work with you and their integrity.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by skyflash(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
This abokis are all confirmed fools i mean if you believe this you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
lacasa: Ibo Kwenu!!

Boko haram is Igbo grin

^^^Keep on deluding yourself....Hausa/Fulani fruitcake! wink
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by nwabuife: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Super story!!! Only abokis will believe dis story, dey can easily b brain wash... Hausas r seriously lookin for ways to cover all der Bleep up... Aboki nama
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Taiwo20(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
ifee-gee:
Oya! Where are the tribal war lords,here is another thread to fan your fancy.......@OP.It is really pathetic,for one to degenerate into a conscience less being over a pantry sum.

*conscience-less being
*paltry
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by geeez: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
What in Nigeria can we do about this blood thirsty, hate filled, envy radiating, money worshipping, crime embracing race?
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Taiwo20(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ikc95: 9ja we don't know wat to believe and whom to trust any more

Lesson
'' Trust nobody, not even me, your father''
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nuezha(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dede1:

The earlier you recognize your stupidity and start thinking there is one race on earth, thus, human race, the better for you. A good friend does not speak ill about another friend anonymously. Next time, shove the condescending craps about your Igbo friends who work with you and their integrity.

MEANING....? Jews and Arabs are one race? Giggles...serously...giggles
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by phreakabit(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wadeoye: Written by Isa Sa’idu, Kaduna
Friday, 26 October 2012 05:00
inShare.3SocButtons pluginThe police in Zaria have arrested one Uche Owunna, 30, of Port-Harcourt Road, Sabon Gari, Zaria who is believed to be behind the various assassinations that recently took place in Zaria, especially the killings of Igbos residing in the city; all in the name of Boko Haram.

The Kaduna State Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Aminu Lawal, had confirmed the arrest to Daily Trust yesterday, saying that the suspect is now being interrogated at the police state headquarters.

“A complainant came to report to us that somebody has threatened him. He said the person has directed him to pay certain amount of money or he will be killed. Having received that information, we went in and napped the suspect at the point of collecting the money.

“Investigation is ongoing and this would help us to get more information on the activities of the suspect,” DSP Lawal said.

However, a source that is close to the suspect, who craved for anonymity, told Daily Trust that Owunna was arrested on Tuesday by the police following a tipoff. The source said Owunna was arrested at a joint in Zaria when he went to collect the ransom he demanded.

The source said luck ran out of Owunna when he called one Samuel, an Igbo man, of Sabon Gari, Zaria on phone and told him that his name was Ibrahim.

[size=18pt]“The suspect told Samuel that his name is on the list of Igbos to be killed in Zaria, saying that ‘for your gesture to me when I was young, I will not execute the mission. For that reason, I want you to pay N50, 000 only to stay alive’ the suspect told Samuel on phone,” the source said.[/size]

The source further explained that Owunna had told Samuel that his gang was behind the killing of Dr Ago, a medical doctor at Zaria Railways Hospital, who was killed along two others in Zaria last month.

“Having heard that the suspect’s name was Ibrahim, Samuel became apprehensive, thinking that it was Boko Haram. What came to Samuel’s mind was that Boko Haram are after him. Our belief here in Zaria is that all the assassinations that took place in Zaria were done by the Boko Haram. This was why Samuel went to report to police and they were lucky to have apprehended the man when he came for the money he demanded,” our source said.

It would be recalled that Zaria had of late became notorious for killing of innocent people where members of the Boko Haram are always blamed for the act.

Just last month three people, including the Medical Director of Railways Hospital, Zaria, were killed at a beer parlour in Sabon Gari, Zaria. Before that, a Zaria businessman and a mobile policeman were also killed in the same month.

The frequent killings led to the restriction of movement of motorbikes to 9pm. Also, that made Igbo communities in Kaduna and Zaria to down tool for some days by locking their shops.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/179755-police-arrest-zaria-boko-haram-killer?device=iphone

[size=18pt]Olodo Yoruba can't tell the difference between a scam gone bad and the truth. . . H its h ay pity![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by franchizy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
dareyking: @'franchizy u ar a mighty fool dat nidz mental treatment urgently.... U ar so so stupid ,idiot, and unpatriotic to open dat ur silly,disgustin mouth to mke such foul,and sentimental coment. And by the way must u coment..so far hve seen u ar da mst silliest beast have met on earth... *takin garri en fresh pepper to bring down ma anger against this foul beast*

I'm a muslim and Islam is a religion of peace, talking to a pool like u is a waste of time, Allah will expose more igbos as to vindicate we muslims more from having hands in Boko Haram. Insha Allah
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by idowuswap: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
So na igbos dey behind all this bombing God punished them 1by1.why igbo dey involve in 2much atrocities like this.tha s why then plenty 4 jail like flies.na them kill cyntial na them robb 4 lagos now igbo haram.well they will never become president in this nigerian.but if all them want 2 die make them try am.remember biafra killings like fowsssssss
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cheap Scam tactic . Nothing more , Nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by phreakabit(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2012

For my muslim and Yoruba brothers maggots.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Now how is this news front page worthy,if not to cause disaffection and drive traffic for the owners of nairaland.No one is denying the fact that this crime actually happened,it did happen,but the motive behind putting this on the front page is pretty obvious to the discerning mind and the strategy seems to be working,but for how long?.Sometimes one gets to wonder whether nairaland is meant to unite us a nation or divide us by inciting and pitting one ethnic group against the other . I want to believe the owner of nairaland wants a "fatwa" declared on him before he realises that he is not getting his priorities right.And maybe he would create an "igbo for igbos" section as a face saving measure like he did for muslims.

If you are lacking "quality" and newsworthy items,I can help out. For your information,am planning to rob the CBN and am Igbo by the way,I hope this makes the front page too.

so you are upset because 1 damn bad thing about igbo made front page , but how about the series of anti islam topic that are common to the front page to tarnish the name of islam and give anti islam freaks another ground to insult islam and muslims.

Western media and this site have something in common
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hausa man don enter one chance..

This is a classic example of bad market.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by onyeego(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
franchizy:

I'm a muslim and Islam is a religion of peace, talking to a pool like u is a waste of time, Allah will expose more igbos as to vindicate we muslims more from having hands in Boko Haram. Insha Allah
Where is ur brain
Even if u say, shekau, the gang leader boko-haram is Igbo; u are not still vindicated tongue
Don't u get it?,

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Tinyemeka(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ibhoes are their own enemy in Naija.

I said sth about ibhoes being behind boko haram a few months ago. O ma se!

Thumbs up dear! You never fail to disappoint. Your people must be extremely proud of all the money spent on educating you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by COOLDUN: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Now how is this news front page worthy,if not to cause disaffection and drive traffic for the owners of nairaland.No one is denying the fact that this crime actually happened,it did happen,but the motive behind putting this on the front page is pretty obvious to the discerning mind and the strategy seems to be working,but for how long?.Sometimes one gets to wonder whether nairaland is meant to unite us a nation or divide us by inciting and pitting one ethnic group against the other . I want to believe the owner of nairaland wants a "fatwa" declared on him before he realises that he is not getting his priorities right.And maybe he would create an "igbo for igbos" section as a face saving measure like he did for muslims.

If you are lacking "quality" and newsworthy items,I can help out. For your information,am planning to rob the CBN and am Igbo by the way,I hope this makes the front page too.

Do not mind the bigot that created this Nairaland, he is only playing a tribal politics with this forum, if you can take a critical look at the news that appear on this forum front page , you would easily see that majority of the image tarnishing and character assassinating news are mostly directed on the Igbo tribe. Only few negative news of his tribe make the front page news. I personally take it as handiwork of an orthodox journalist. Who is looking for a cheap political relevance. No matter how rain fall on an eagle, it will never wash away its beauty and pride. Many deadlier political bigots tried this nonsense before and failed this nairaland bigot will never be an exceptional because any building on a shallow foundation will never stand an ordinary breeze. If he likes let him rename all the captured Boko Haram members with Igbo names. It will never make Igbo tribe, what he wants them to be. Any reasonable Igbo man who read the surname of the Boko Haram founder in Zaria will easily see that no real Igbo man bears that name from Agbor Till Ogoja. Who can tell me the meaning of Owunna in Igbo language? Abu Quaca, Zakari Biu, Kabiru Sokoto, Ibrahim Shekau, Muhamed Yusuf and Senator Ali Ndume and the recently arrested senator Boko Haram sponsor are all Igbo who live in Northern Nigeria with Hausa Fulani names. By the way why are we still living in one meaningless country called Nigeria? If Igbo people are the worst people in this world?
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by franchizy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
idowuswap: So na igbos dey behind all this bombing God punished them 1by1.why igbo dey involve in 2much atrocities like this.tha s why then plenty 4 jail like flies.na them kill cyntial na them robb 4 lagos now igbo haram.well they will never become president in this nigerian.but if all them want 2 die make them try am.remember biafra killings like fowsssssss

My brother, tank you for this your comment, the igbos are Boko Haram and Boko Haram are igbos, they change there names to Hausa names just to carry out the devilish act, God will punish them one by one
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by franchizy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
idowuswap: So na igbos dey behind all this bombing God punished them 1by1.why igbo dey involve in 2much atrocities like this.tha s why then plenty 4 jail like flies.na them kill cyntial na them robb 4 lagos now igbo haram.well they will never become president in this nigerian.but if all them want 2 die make them try am.remember biafra killings like fowsssssss

quote]

My brother, tank you for this your comment, the igbos are Boko Haram and Boko Haram are igbos, they change there names to Hausa names just to carry out the devilish act, God will punish them one by one
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by phreakabit(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by phreakabit(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Charlesnerd: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
Discordia:

so you are upset because 1 damn bad thing about igbo made front page , but how about the series of anti islam topic that are common to the front page to tarnish the name of islam and give anti islam freaks another ground to insult islam and muslims.

Western media and this site have something in common

Bad news sells,that's correct.But not when someone deliberately puts a poorly articulated news article on the front page to achieve a pre-determined purpose.
It was just a criminal prank gone bad.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by phreakabit(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by COOLDUN: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012

God have started punishing Nigeria through your good for nothing devil ranked marked faced family and tribe. From your well exposed level of insanity we have clearly seen the level of the mental disability of your wayward family and tribe. You Nigeria fools should continue swimming in a muddy water of stupidity till you are all consumed by the storm terror and foolishness. We shall see the destruction of all of you, when your thousands shall by our sides, while your tens of thousands shall fall by our right hands, behold we Igbo tribe shall live to see the total humiliation and destruction of bigots and terrorists like you people, while nothing bad will ever happen to us. Which kind of punishment is more than what you good tribe are facing in Nigeria today? Foolish son of a village ASHAWO. Born by mistake AREA BOY, OMOLE ALAYE BUS STOP. I salute oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) / SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.