Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (73096 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by dunmorris(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
Sharap

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by whiteeyes: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
So he dances away all da worries n chaos of this mortal life! Little wonder why God fills his cup with overrunning blessings. All u garri soakers if u like don't drop da stuff n join d man of God, don't say I no warn una, period! Dance on Papa, I admire ur humility before d Almighty God.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
That picture speaks volume.

Does anyone notice the way the congregation is watching without actually joining in the dance. Satisfaction,Happiness, Fulfilment, Alcohol grin etc makes people dance.

Does that mean those watching from behind do not have any of these after being fleeced by those dancinggrin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Double Mscheeeeeeeww!! #joins to drink garri#
. Triple Mscheeeeeeeww!!
#Brings 3 Fried Titus Fish and joins to drink garri#
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
dunmorris: Sharap
So sharp. Apa ti jabo!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by countsparrow: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
twilliamx:

Mscheeeeeeeewwwww...#adds groundnut
. NO!!! Kuli kuli will be beta...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Tyche(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Op must be high on sewage water that's why the dance seems like azonto to him.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Balkan(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]

You are a lost sheep. who are you calling a Man of God? this business man.You need to help yoursef.
You are his factory for all I care. keep paying him thieght he will use your money and buy more jets and
build more school you can never inter in your life. He is dancing Azonto on top of your money. MUMU

Stop deluding your self. go and Worship God and not Man like that acammer.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by odehaj: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
It is in dancing like a madman like this that has taken him to where he is oo!inset are David Abioye&Thomas Aremu.Don't hate them,do like them for God and you will grow.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by IleIfe2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=15pt]maclatunji on duty[/size]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by tosinajeyahoocom: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
may God forgive u all, remember the word says touch not my Anointed.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by seunfly: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

@ Topic
How many of you can honestly say they won't throw all caution in the wind and dance like their is no tomorrow if you get the chance to build not one, not two but three....THREE mega universities with other people's money?

Keep in mind this is not a loan oh and it is not a collective investment type thingy where you are gonna have to share the profit. Everything coming in is all yours....100% yours and to top it all, the people whose money it you are using are ready to defend you with their lives...Come now! Can it getter than that??

So please, please, please....Let the man dance, dance and daaaaaance. I would too if I had a herd of sheeples.

Now i know why Nigeria is in shamble, imagine that Nigeria is perfectly Ok. Who knows by know we would be insulting God directly.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by gator666: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Chief Thief can dance, lol.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
What's wrong with dancing azonto now? One day I'll hear that living in a house is a sin too mtcheeeew
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ilorioluwaseun: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
u sha want to write sth...is dis one asonto///God will 4giv u al
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nonsense, is dat how to dance azonto? OP u must be jobless. get me the video proof if you don't have it then shut de f*ck up
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by diamondvil(f): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
cud b photoshop.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by kessyur: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
247naijagossip: This is serious o!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vDJKRSqu_gg/UIvO5I-MtFI/AAAAAAAAl3g/yvKOiS9R1EQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source- SOURCE
NAIJAGOSSIP with these knocks that greated ur post, u ought to honorably apologize to the forum and resign as member.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bobolekepee(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
twentycent:

Tripple Mscheeeeeew!!! #joins to drink garri including groundnut#
U guys don dey rush too much nah, make we dey drink dis garri one one spoon nah, oya add cold water join am...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Balkan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
tosinaje@yahoo.com:

Guy wake up. thats one of the clauses they use to close your mouth. Who told you he is God's anointed
Be careful. foolish yeyeman like you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: What a boring and cold saturday! Who gives a f*** anyway! "Yawns"
. Sorry,Try drinking Garri.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by frankgreat(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
are u jst dumb or u don't understand english? Our problem is dat we r too religious..does dis luk lik an insult to u? Sayin a man of God is dancing azonto is nw an insult? Pls if u dnt av wat to say go join does drinking garri..nd 18ppls liks ur comment, *smh 4 all of una
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
The wrath of God will soon consume all of u that make mockery of God and His servants. As for the moderators, I know u guys are very ungodly, tribalistic and God has handed u people to the reprobate mind. Watsh and see ur reward

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by UjSizzle(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
*brings spoon and kuli kuli to join the garri drinkers*

It's beyond my understanding why the Mods on this site deliberately let controversial topics that only breed dissension and hatred grace the front page.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by dareyking(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
Datz wat wel lal da azonto pakage
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
So we should all be crying, abusing him or what? mind you he is dancing to the glory of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by maggdon(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
ppl are very stupid. Dos dis dance luks like azonto nd even if it is, my papa is praising God d way he nos how to do it best, men i ve recieved alot of blessings by just looking at his picture... Carry on Daddy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
tosinaje@yahoo.com:
. All these Bad Mouth people on NL,PLS leave the God's anointed alone. Pray make Una own Maga Pay.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Bertbert: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
e haff do na. No finish mi garri ooo grin grin grin
abeg do nah...me sef dey wait for groundnut. grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
247naijagossip: This is serious o!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vDJKRSqu_gg/UIvO5I-MtFI/AAAAAAAAl3g/yvKOiS9R1EQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source- SOURCE

"Yihaaa in my Texas cowboy voice" motherfuuuca is dancing mullah to his scam and church business. I'd dance dougie if I have such a good paying church investment.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HABA

Im a folllower of bishop oyedepo since 1989
but this is NOT AN INSULTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...IT MORE OR LESS A COOL JOKE that he dancing azonto
dis our xtain winner members are too "trigger-judgment-happy" must everything be called blasphemy
....................why no allow some fresh and calm air... always heating up everything on the platform of blasphemy
bishop oyedepo does not talk like the way some of his members talk

its become like fanaticism
and fanatics dont go to heaven
its good to be liberal.... extremists are doomed

remember the words of baltsat gracian

"evry man should be moderate in his opinion"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.