Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Photo Of Mikel Obi Displaying The Illuminati Hand Sign? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mikel Obi Displaying The Illuminati Hand Sign? (6226 Views)

Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Photo Of Mikel Obi Displaying The Illuminati Hand Sign? by slimderek(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Many Nigerians did not believe the existence of Illuminati in Nigeria and many believe it only exit in Nigerian Music Industry. But here is another hint: A few weeks ago Chelsea star, John Mikel ventured into the music business with his younger brother Patrick Obi and launched a record label “MMM” (Matured Money Minds). Few days ago a photo surfaced showing Mikel doing the Illuminati hand sign with a big smile on his face.
Does that mean Illuminati’s really exist in Nigerian Music Industry?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TXE9u21J8sM/UIpwmucPi8I/AAAAAAAAU3I/Ju585cvpY-I/s1600/mikel+obi.jpg[/img]

http://www.slipost.com/photo-mikel-obi-displaying-the-illuminati-hand-sign/
Re: Photo Of Mikel Obi Displaying The Illuminati Hand Sign? by MissyB3(f): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2012

(1)

Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role / Thick And Loved, Figure On This Lady Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.