Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Want My Pictures Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Pictures Back (723 Views)

I Want My Live To Be Like That Of A Television / 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Pictures Back by djcrooky(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2008
A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.

So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girl friend with the following note:

"I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."
Re: I Want My Pictures Back by ituen(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2008
the guy wicked oh
Re: I Want My Pictures Back by clemcykul(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2008
ha ha ha grin
Re: I Want My Pictures Back by hunny(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]Nah wah oh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Charlie / Just 3 Nuns! / Oldie - The Dying Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.