Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,859 members, 7,976,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!! (3318 Views)

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary: Yes Packaging until the next morning when mary kay and lace wig are outta place then you see the Ngbeke.
RFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2012
bennyraz: the unpackaging grin grin grin.. just like when unwrap gala to eat grin grin you know wat i mean
shocked cheesy
Re: !!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2012
Have you tried to see them very early in the morning before they start adding the pimping?
Re: !!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
i don hear say one type of mary kay don enter market.i hear say r fit turn a babe wey black as charcoal into a very yellow pawpaw babe wey go even yellow pass ogugua.me be no believe until i see one runz babe near my area wey dey use the type of mary kay.this babe black well well but yesterday wen i see her she come yellow well well.she tell me say na the mary kay she use and na one of her sugar daddies wey dey work for NNPC na im buy am for her.me hear say the cream cost wella.no be ordinary babes dey use am ooo grin
Re: !!! by omotola1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44: The unintelligence shown on this thread is worrisome.
*spits & un-follows*
Re: !!! by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
omotola1:
*spits & un-follows*
bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies 18 + / Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters / A Song For Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.