Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,525 members, 7,888,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) (25276 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by zeepopo: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
too bad,i can still see the thick black smoke....
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by RedLight1: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
360command: Is that a crane i am seeing ? Ah 9ja get crane sha in combating fire on high rise building..---Just kidden!

What do u know? absolutely nothing ... u think naija is that shitty as some stories they feed u people?

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by 360command: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Red-Light:

What do u know? absolutely nothing ... u think naija is that shitty as some stories they feed u people?

Like I wrote already, JUST KIDDING. Try to look before you leap next time.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by stockwellng: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
Good response from the fire fighters. The equipment and men, nice one. God bless u people
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by babaowo: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
hbpeze: Aw does ds affect d price of ewedu
...which type of ewedu?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Another sad news,haba my tears are completely used up ooo,where I go come see more tears to cry again with all dis disasters everyday.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by EkoIle1: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
Let's pray it serves its purpose before it malfunctions and kill those firefighters.

My fingers are all swollen as a result of the constant RIP I've been writing in the past days, (no thanks to Aluu community and co) and I don't think I'm ready to type another one just yet.

Why do you people say the most evil and thoughtless things?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by fapcrook(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
hbpeze: Aw does ds affect d price of ewedu
u are daft, ode, mumu, heartless animal. People are panicking because of the incident and u are asking abt ewedu price. Anyway i dont blame u. Omo iya elewedu. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by wundakind(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
GOD is our only hope
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Eleponblue(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Don't mind the underaged baboon .Nairaland is filled with so many kids trying hard to be wat they are not.mtweew!!!!!!!!!Oniranu!

fapcrook: u are daft, ode, mumu, heartless animal. People are panicking because of the incident and u are asking abt ewedu price. Anyway i dont blame u. Omo iya elewedu. Mtcheeew
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by idowuswap: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let see how igbos go become president with thier atrocities aims.igbos are now boko haram why all bcuz of money.even 4 jail na dem plenty pass .and they are die like flies.animal tribessssssss
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by aieromon(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
That building is filled with merchandise worth millions although the building itself is a fire risk. You can actually see electric wires everywhere.
My heart goes out to the traders.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by RedLight1: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
360command:

Like I wrote already, JUST KIDDING. Try to look before you leap next time.

grin grin grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Gondyke: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fire fighters should do their best to save lives and More properties,may God help our already broken land
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Humanbeans:

Does that number really work? I called it two weeks ago, when bus drivers were fighting on Ikorodu rd. and butchering themselves as if it's ram we are talking about. The number didn't even ring talk less of somebody picking it. NEMA still has a lot to do..
it works. i ve called it before
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by chiefbatiatus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin
Charles.nerd:
Is that guy on the topmost floor in the the third pix actually taking pictures or what? .So much for eye witness report,I pray no harm comes his way.

The fire service actually looks like they are really prepared for emergencies.The crane alone is enough evidence.

I think the guy is from nairaland
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by odoguigbo: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Yes, I will not be surprised with vs deadly act of Fashola and his men. So, this man's not tired of seting people's market on fire.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by sushieater: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
idowuswap: Let see how igbos go become president with thier atrocities aims.igbos are now boko haram why all bcuz of money.even 4 jail na dem plenty pass .and they are die like flies.animal tribessssssss
Boys want attention, Real men want respect..I guess we all know what you are, a BOY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by muhdT: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
I was on the run from muson centre when i saw the fire. The building was heavily razed with fire. It was so sad that no quick response from the fire service and even our fire service men lack the facilities to control that kind of fire cos it started from the topmost floor of the building. May God replace in good for the victims and make them to bear the loss. Please, Safety first in all we do. No Safety! No Work!! No Safety! No business!!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by savanto: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
I have a shop at the ground Floor of Euro Asia Plaza, but Euro Asia Plaza has two complexes not far from each other. I have to make a call to know which one is on fire as I didn't go to the Island today due to the Salah. People should not assume that it is only Igbos that have shops there. You have the Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos doing business there and I'm non of the above. As it is now, a lot of folks would be joining the already over-populated labour market after this calamity.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by wundakind(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
GOD save ur children
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Georgiedey(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pass through der some minute ago and its still burning heavy.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by calabaman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Oh no. Sad news!! Hope no life was lost?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by calabaman(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
ade2008: RIP in advance. Any victim yet
mumu
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by lillyveezy: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
oh God pls help these hard working Nigerians who are hard hit by this terrible occurance. Amen.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
this is serious cause some people won't be smiling this night o.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
idowuswap: Let see how igbos go become president with thier atrocities aims.igbos are now boko haram why all bcuz of money.even 4 jail na dem plenty pass .and they are die like flies.animal tribessssssss
Are you alright?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by ba7man(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Its people like this poster that makes them rate the average Nigerian IQ at 69.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Smooyis(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Great job by d fire service men!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by Olyroks: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thatz StPaul Breadfruit church House,it was a serious 1,the Pent House was Razed out completely even with the presence of all the fire fighters..it could v bin curtaild if nt for the carelesness of the occupant,the Property was not safeguarded,na goods dem dey move...God save us
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by aikayvam: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wow, this is not a good one cry cry cry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) by LCASHMAN(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
WHO IGNITED THE INFERNO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC / Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Man Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.