Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,639 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" (25411 Views)

Mother Of Radioactive Substance Will Be Radioactive For The Next 1500 Years / How Do I Get My Dog To Mate With A Rotweiler? / 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by nairaman66(m): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2012
(Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" )

Na calabar woman, dem like dog well well!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Yes op, It is madness. In fact this is insanity of the highest order, This woman belongs in a mental institution.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by free2ryhme: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

I'm or I am

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if u continue like dis u go old quick oooo
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by kenbee(f): 1:58am On Oct 28, 2012
190-the-clown::

she must be NIGERIAN
Rooneyboy: Another rubbish from these idi.ots

In no time it would be invogue in Africa.

U know we never get to learn good things.
nairaman66:

Na calabar woman, dem like dog well well!

with no offence intended, I think the dog breas t-feeder is as rude & sensless as you that wrote these piece of rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Horus(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Many white womans (Caucasians) like sex with their dogs. This is bestiality.
This is where you get white people who possess an animalistic nature.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by vislabraye(m): 2:08am On Oct 28, 2012
I've even watched a documentary of a woman breasstfeeding a pig I was shocked.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by wundakind(m): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2012
o my God
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by djeezy(m): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2012
WTF! She really needs therapy. No sane person would do that.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 28, 2012
[size=38pt]mschew.[/size]
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by 2morrow: 3:51am On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin ojigbijigbi dat woman na bokomadam ooooo she get Gejmentality
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by betrani(m): 5:02am On Oct 28, 2012
killuminati: shocked photoshop cheesy
And the story? Framed Or cooked?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by betrani(m): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by dasparrow: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2012
@Post

I am not surprised. Then you wonder why many whites - male and female - act like animals. Na dem know abeg!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by dasparrow: 5:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Horus: Many white womans (Caucasians) like sex with their dogs. This is bestiality.
This is where you get white people who possess an animalistic nature.

Whites are known to treat their animals way better than they treat fellow human beings of other cultures and racial groups. So, I won't be surprised if they sleep with their dogs, pigs, horses, cows, you name it.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by dasparrow: 5:34am On Oct 28, 2012

[b]U know we never get to learn good things
. [/b]

@Bolded

And whose fault is that? Did the white man put a gun to the head of the African and make us sheepishly emulate all the crappy aspects of their cultures? If we Africans don't want to use our brains and reason, then whose fault is that?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by dasparrow: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2012
webizone: For some of you who like following white women to do whatever they do. A lesson to you all! White women are really cursed and now that they don't have parents and husbands who can beat the hell outta them, rubbish like this tend to happen everyday. Please don't forget MouthAction, sleeping with animals, etc.
For fame or the 'right' amount of money, a white woman could eat your faeces and drink your urine!

@Bolded

You should not go about beating people especially people who are adults. That is considered aggravated assault and is not encouraged in any sane advanced society. You try beating up someone here in America and you will be cooling off your heels in jail.

All countries cannot be like Nigeria where most Nigerians are abusive both physically and verbally. It is no wonder many Nigerians are in jails around the world. You think oyibo land is like jungle land Nigeria where you beat up your spouse, your driver, your gate man, your house keeper, your subordinate at work and get away with it.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Americans will do anything to be in the news, she is not insane, she knows exactly what she's doing. Next time she will be on CNN, after that she is writing a book.
Why do u think americans always hike into iran "mistakenly", its so that they can be captured, create small diplomatic issue, be in the news and when they are released, they will be on larry king running their mouth after that they have a book out in the market.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Ignatio(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2012
White people are sick?

2 Likes

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2012
Wetin be my business?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by nagoma(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Iaz93: Disgusting...

And the dog could bite off her niiple!! Not wise at all!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by kpozite(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2012
nagoma:

And the dog could bite off her niiple!! Not wise at all!
then how does that concern you?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by kpozite(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Anyone who sees nothing wrong in having sex with a dog will definitely feel breastfeeding one so I'm not surprised. it's their part culture

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Kaybaba5(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2012
kpozite: Anyone who sees nothing wrong in having sex with a dog will definitely feel breastfeeding one so I'm not surprised. it's their part culture
bad culture
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Heymus(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2012
i beg naija women should not follow her oooh! 'cos we immitate them alot.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by denzel2009: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2012

U know we never get to learn good things.

Who fit breastfeed those calabar dogs for naija?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by salafiyy: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2012
Look @ the fools(the west) you take as role model, I know this barbaric act shall soon be adopted by Africans especially the Nigerians, because whatever the west does it's always considered to be the best
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Smooyis(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2012
Stop cursing or blaming d woman. She may be under a spell or force she cannot resist. Certainly this is bizzaire. She needs our prayers. Sign of endtime truly!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by salafiyy: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2012
Ignatio: White people are sick?
now you know? But that doesn't stop you from imitating'em
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by salafiyy: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Smooyis: Stop cursing or blaming d woman. She may be under a spell or force she cannot resist. Certainly this is bizzaire. She needs our prayers. Sign of endtime truly!
have you ever come across any cursed like that in Africa?
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by ARareGem(f): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2012
Need I say the world is coming to an end? That woman needs spiritual help.

I should add that a lot of things have happened under the sun. Nothing's new under it. We are reacting this way because this was made public. What about all those hidden evil? May God have mercy on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit / InventTech Building A Global IoT-based Hardware Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.