Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon (27846 Views)

SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ichidodo: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
inufele2:

Igbo goat, with the way you're shouting you may soon kill yourself by HBP, that is my 2 biafran cents to you grin grin
KISS MY A55,YERIBA PIG. MY 2 AWO-OLE'S SCROTUMS TO U.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
If you were Gowon what would you say. Even a thief caught in the act will plead not guity. Do you expect him to say that it was true that he starved the biafrans? He will never admit it because he knows what the consequences would be. Can he answer why he reneged from the Aburi accord? Can he tell us why the igbos wanted to seccede? Was there the killing of igbos in the north before the seccession bid? If yes, what did he do as the head of state to ensure justice? Did he bring the perpetrators to book?

Now boko haram is killing christians and 'they' remain silent. Tomorrow they start talking rubbish.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by nanotechy: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
I don't get it! Why can't these old people who have little to loose tell the truth for once? awolowo and a group of nlders said biafran soldiers diverted the food meant for civilians but here gowon agrees that food wasn't made available because 'igbos objected to the creation of corridor for movements of medical aid and food to the civilian population' wtf is wrong with these old people? Who's telln the lie here? We won't benefit from gowon's journey to the hague but they should stop adding salt to injury by continuously standing truth on its head. Smh!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
ichidodo: KISS MY A55,YERIBA PIG. MY 2 AWO-OLE'S SCROTUMS TO U.

I don't eat human scrotum as i am not a cannibal, give your scrotum to one if your cannibal brothers.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
How many war criminals ever makes it to ICJ? undecided
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by size38: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
I think gowon should jst apologise to the people of old Eastern region rathan bragging to face the court at the Hague. I think its not enough for him to be at his backyard here in nigeria bragging. Jst an inviation to ICJ, he will begin to deficate on his Agbada
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
nanotechy: I don't get it! Why can't these old people who have little to loose tell the truth for once? awolowo and a group of nlders said biafran soldiers diverted the food meant for civilians but here gowon agrees that food wasn't made available because 'igbos objected to the creation of corridor for movements of medical aid and food to the civilian population' wtf is wrong with these old people? Who's telln the lie here? We won't benefit from gowon's journey to the hague but they should stop adding salt to injury by continuously standing truth on its head. Smh!
One day, someone will blame the Biafrans for refusing to accept food aids.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
nanotechy: I don't get it! Why can't these old people who have little to loose tell the truth for once? awolowo and a group of nlders said biafran soldiers diverted the food meant for civilians but here gowon agrees that food wasn't made available because 'igbos objected to the creation of corridor for movements of medical aid and food to the civilian population' wtf is wrong with these old people? Who's telln the lie here? We won't benefit from gowon's journey to the hague but they should stop adding salt to injury by continuously standing truth on its head. Smh!

This is a good observation. Why is his claim contrary to that of awolowo? As I said, everybody would be defending themselves. Even awo was a minister then, I think gowon should be held responsible for
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ichidodo: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
jusRadical: If you were Gowon what would you say. Even a thief caught in the act will plead not guity. Do you expect him to say that it was true that he starved the biafrans? He will never admit it because he knows what the consequences would be. Can he answer why he reneged from the Aburi accord? Can he tell us why the igbos wanted to seccede? Was there the killing of igbos in the north before the seccession bid? If yes, what did he do as the head of state to ensure justice? Did he bring the perpetrators to book?

Now boko haram is killing christians and 'they' remain silent. Tomorrow they start talking rubbish.
NUF SAID, EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH BUT BECAUSE OF ENVY,HATE AND TRIBALISM.NOBODY GO GREE, SO INSTEAD OF WRITIN LONG STORY.....JUST GET STUCK-IN AND BASH SOME F**KERS. F**K AWO-OLE,SUICIDAL PIECE O' SHIT.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by jason123: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
size38: I think gowon should jst apologise to the people of old Eastern region rathan bragging to face the court at the Hague. I think its not enough for him to be at his backyard here in nigeria bragging. Jst an inviation to ICJ, he will begin to deficate on his Agbada

No, he will not because he has the backing of a NATION! Nigerians have his back and history will judge him good!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Chibyke4real: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Simple truth is that the truth about genocidal intention of Gowon is well known. Even the birds in the air sing it. Gowon stop deceiving urself because all what u have said are lies. So if chinua Achebe is lying you are trying to tell us that professor Wole Soyinka, who is a Yoruba is also lying. Gowon let me joined the professors and other truth-happy Nigerians to put it to you that your decision and that of late Awolowo is to eliminate the igbo race. There are enornous inhuman atrocities perpetuated against the easterners in which you can not deny. I challenge you to come up for national debate if you so claimed that you never did what Achebe has written. But what I want to leave with you is that what goes around comes around. You joined the hausa-fulani to perpetuate genocide against the Igbos, today the same sword you used is now cutting you. The nemesis of what you did has started following you that is why you are not at rest not what Achebe has written. Remember that clear conscience fears no accusation. My words of encouragement to all Igbos is to remain focused because we are a blessed nation. To those Who participated in the massacre of Igbos, the nemesis will live with you. I thank God that the Tivs have started the breakfast of their own nemesis, Before they will get to the Lunch, in which they will surely reach, they will get frustrated and worthless and worn-out. The Fulani has swept Guma LG of Benue state to the extent that all the indigienes have flee the area. Many of them are now in Makurdi and their speaker is crying out like a baby. God Bless the Igbo race. Igbo unu ga adi. onye biara igbu unu ga-egbu onwe ya. Udo dili unu
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00:
efule

cant believe it that ur brain has finally choked like a smoking engine; if i was u; u should be seeking treatment immediately

as big as countries like ECC and US u have have criminals on the other side of the scale

so to use this as a yard stick to undermine the great igbo spirit will never work but can only expose ur clogged offemmanu dead brain to the outside world to see who u really are

so get ur dead brain check soonest if i were u

As a matter of fact, yirobas are very fetish now, how where do we start saying it. I was born here in Lagos, and we grew up amongst the omo oniles of Isolo. I have lots of yirobas friends and enemies. We know how it is. My elder brother has an issue with one yirobas guy back in the days, my brother beat this guy so bad that he ran away. When he ran, my brother ran into our flat to look for a machete, when asked why, he said 'Taju has gone to get his juju" and he too must get ready. So he ran out with the machete. Guess what, Taju came back with a strange of juju that looked like belt, it is said that once one is beaten with that juju, the person will definitely go mad, so my brother confronted Taju, and asked him to raise that his juju if he will not be a dead man, behold, Taju froze while standing, very afraid that he could not raise his hands, because he certainly knows the obvious, that might just end his life.

So we have seen yirobas who are core criminals, thieves, ritualistic, fetish morons. You have no right to call the igbos names, check your home first, and you will see swarms of witch do tors, thieves, juju criminals. Talk of drugs, yirobas are there, after all, they even carry drugs to their holy land, talk of fraud, all tribes are guilty. Mentions it and tell me which tribe is not guilty.
Igbos are hard working, creative, and progressives. We all know what happened after the war, igbos ended up with nothing, today, check the records and see how far they have developed.

Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by AndreUweh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sometimes it doesn't worthy it replying a lot of fools here.
For those who do not know this yet as a lot of them here do not know, Azikiwe just like any other Igbo was affected by the pogrom in the north and Gov Katsina's inactivity to stop the pogrom. Based on what happened to Ndigbo, every Igbo then felt there was no hope in Nigeria. Azikiwe only changed his mind when he saw that the war was not winable and the starvention that had decimated the young population in Igboland. He wanted the war to stop.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2012

This is a good observation. Why is his claim contrary to that of awolowo? As I said, everybody would be defending themselves. Even though awo was a minister then, I think gowon should be held responsible the performance of his government and ministers. Did he not appoint them?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by jason123: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
babestella:

As a matter of fact, yirobas are very fetish now,nowhere do we start saying it. I was born here in Lagos, and we grew up amongst the omo oniles of Isolo. I have lots of yirobas friends and enemies. We know how it is. My elder brother has an issue with one yirobas guy back in the days, my brother beat this guy so bad that he ran away. When he ran, my brother ran into our flat to look for a machete, when asked why, he said 'Taju has gone to get his juju" and he too must get ready. So he ran out with the machete. Guess what, Taju came back with a strange of juju that looked like belt, it is said that once one is beaten with that juju, the person will definitely go mad, so my brother confronted Taju, and asked him to raise that his juju if he will not be a dead man, behold, Taju froze while standing, very afraid that he could not raise his hands, because he certainly knows the obvious, that might just end his life.

So we have seen yirobas who are core criminals, thieves, ritualistic, fetish morons. You have no right to call the igbos names, check your home first, and you will see swarms of witch do tors, thieves, juju criminals. Talk of drugs, yirobas are there, after all, they even carry drugs to their holy land, talk of fraud, all tribes are guilty. Mentions it and tell me which tribe is not guilty.
Igbos are hard working, creative, and progressives. We all know what happened after the war, igbos ended up with nothing, today, check the records and see how far they have developed.

Shame.

WHY You no get house for your village?? You guys are the only set of people that live with your "enemy".

3 Likes

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chibyke4real: Simple truth is that the truth about genocidal intention of Gowon is well known. Even the birds in the air sing it. Gowon stop deceiving urself because all what u have said are lies. So if chinua Achebe is lying you are trying to tell us that professor Wole Soyinka, who is a Yoruba is also lying. Gowon let me joined the professors and other truth-happy Nigerians to put it to you that your decision and that of late Awolowo is to eliminate the igbo race. There are enornous inhuman atrocities perpetuated against the easterners in which you can not deny. I challenge you to come up for national debate if you so claimed that you never did what Achebe has written. But what I want to leave with you is that what goes around comes around. You joined the hausa-fulani to perpetuate genocide against the Igbos, today the same sword you used is now cutting you. The nemesis of what you did has started following you that is why you are not at rest not what Achebe has written. Remember that clear conscience fears no accusation. My words of encouragement to all Igbos is to remain focused because we are a blessed nation. To those Who participated in the massacre of Igbos, the nemesis will live with you. I thank God that the Tivs have started the breakfast of their own nemesis, Before they will get to the Lunch, in which they will surely reach, they will get frustrated and worthless and worn-out. The Fulani has swept Guma LG of Benue state to the extent that all the indigienes have flee the area. Many of them are now in Makurdi and their speaker is crying out like a baby. God Bless the Igbo race. Igbo unu ga adi. onye biara igbu unu ga-egbu onwe ya. Udo dili unu

WELL SAID. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE IGBO RACE. WHO SO EVER CURSE THE IGBOS SHALL BE CURSED, WHO SO EVER BLESSES THE IGBO RACE SHALL BE BLESSED.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
jason123:

WHY You no get house for your village?? You guys are the only set of people that live with your "enemy".

May be its something to do with Igbos DNA.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
hbrednic: [size=20pt]Ignorance is signing a document you dont understand[/size],
4 signing the Aburi accord, Gowon should be in the guiness book as the most clueless,
ignoramus and confused head of state in the history of man kind.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by opeoluwa2(f): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00: opel

lie lie lie!

u country can only move forward if we resolve the past so that we can collectively build the real one Nigeria

but tribalism wouldnt let the Yoruba see the truth to set the country free

therefore people like u is serious wahala destroying the country

I'm a full blooded nigerian.
Tribe is a bondage of the mind.
It limits your potentials,its high time we erased this tribalistic mentality.
Do you know mark zukerberg's tribe?
Do you know of Bill gates tribe?
Without Nigeria there is no yoruba nor igbo.
Achebe is classified as a Nigerian in the outside world,no award has been offered on the bases of tribe.
Pls wake up ,when Wole Soyinka won the Nobel laurete ,he won it as a Nigerian not bcs he is yoruba.When Mutallab was caught with explosives,he was tagged a Nigerian and not an hausa boy.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ichidodo: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
inufele2:

I don't eat human scrotum as i am not a cannibal, give your scrotum to one if your cannibal brothers.
SEE THIS YERIBA PIG,WHO SAID ANYTIN ABOUT EATIN AWO-OLE'S SCROTUMS. SINCE U VALUE AWO-OLE SO F**KIN MUCH MAYBE U CULD USE HIS BALS AS A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE AND THUS MY TWO ODUDUWA'S SCROTUMS TO U.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=30pt]Professor Wole Soyinka is ignorant too[/size]
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
ichidodo: SEE THIS YERIBA PIG,WHO SAID ANYTIN ABOUT EATIN AWO-OLE'S SCROTUMS. SINCE U VALUE AWO-OLE SO F**KIN MUCH MAYBE U CULD USE HIS BALS AS A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE AND THUS MY TWO ODUDUWA'S SCROTUMS TO U.

Fkking Igbo cannibal, keep barking like a real Igbo dog.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=30pt]Awolowo made his admission out of ignorance[/size]
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
opeoluwa2:

I'm a full blooded nigerian.
Tribe is a bondage of the mind.
It limits your potentials,its high time we erased this tribalistic mentality.
Do you know mark zukerberg's tribe?
Do you know of Bill gates tribe?
Without Nigeria there is no yoruba nor igbo.
Achebe is classified as a Nigerian in the outside world,no award has been offered on the bases of tribe.
Pls wake up ,when Wole Soyinka won the Nobel laurete ,he won it as a Nigerian not bcs he is yoruba.When Mutallab was caught with explosives,he was tagged a Nigerian and not an hausa boy.

This ought to be the ideal situation but the truth and reality remain that nigeria as at today is not one country. Who can deny this, tell me?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ACM10: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=30pt]Only Gowon is knowledgeable[/size]
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by AndreUweh(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
tomakint: Indeed this 'clown' wants to die with bloods in his hands and conscience. Has he forgotten there was an Aburi Accord which he flagrantly violated? Has he forgotten Ojukwu never wanted secession in the first place? Has he forgotten that the FG committed a collossal human rights violations against the Igbos? What about Ojukwu's repeated pleads regarding the pogrom in the North, did he do anything? This man is a lost soul, with no conscienceundecided
The main problem with ICJ in Hague is that individuals cannot drag someone to the court there. Nigerian govt has to do that but they will never do it. Gowon knows it that is why he is saying that he is ready to face ICJ. What a clown.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
jason123:

Come check out now, and see for yourself. When we live with our enemies, we subdue them, don't feel oppressed o, we are only here because you people want us, if we say we want to go now, you will cry and say no. By the way, are you a yiroba man or woman, where did you migrate from, go and read your history.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by kennysbst(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
ichidodo: F**K YERIBA,F**K AWO-OLE,F**K GOWON.
as dey av done the f**kg over ur cheat beating!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Noiseless2: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
Well, not as if you don't know what the Igbo struggle is all about, the Igbos against all odds are trying their best in raising their heads above a very dangerous stormy water(nigerian factor). Yes the Igbos are seeking to get justice but that goes in hand with putting first straight every dodgy information nigerians have inundated the world with regarding genocide against them, so calm down and stay away a little bit from too much applying the nigerian 419 logic.
truth4meal: then wat is stopping Igbos from seeking justice then - 40years of denial and trying to sweep "the genocide" under d carpet will be laid to rest unless there is an obvious reason why the Hague looks Yoruba - if Igbos can sacrifice 2 mil pple seeking justice with Bullets and blood; why can't they seek Justice in court with wigs and files? Let ICC be the judge or u guys can shut up - and let God be the judge
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
babestella:

Come check out now, and see for yourself. When we live with our enemies, we subdue them, don't feel oppressed o, we are only here because you people want us, if we say we want to go now, you will cry and say no. By the way, are you a yiroba man or woman, where did you migrate from, go and read your history.

You can't live in alaigbo because its a cursed and barren land. We don't need Igbos in the SW and even I believe the north don't need you leeches so stay in your eroded, infertile and god forsaken land.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by odoguigbo: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gowon, you are a handsome lier! Because there's no one to stop you of all these lying words. Well, I hope you have children that will bear the cross whether you likeit or not. Gowon! You are my worst enemy than the devil himself! I will never forgive you!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
inufele2:

You can't live in alaigbo because its a cursed and barren land. We don't need Igbos in the SW and even I believe the north don't need you leeches so stay in your eroded, infertile and god forsaken land.

Mumu, oloshi, yiroba parasite. Come to Igbo land and see green, the oil you eat, where is it from? The barren land of Igbo. The cassava you eat, where is it from? Like I told you, even with the erosion, God has given igbos the resources and creativity to handle it. If such erosion hits yiroba lands, it will be irredeemable. Shame on your person as a yiroba fool who cannot achieve nothing but love to be a critic especially of tribes that have come, and saw and conquered. The igbos are conquerors, don't be deceived. Visit Igbo land and see for yourself, that despite the war, the prejudice, we are waxing strong.

Shame on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.