Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? (1470 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by adahib: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
I have come across a lot of ladies who are drop-dead gorgeous.also some who are all loving and caring but who can not hold a meaningful conversation for five minutes.so too have i seen guys with the physiques of roman gods,romantic,faithful but who can't write a complete sentence.i have been with a very loving lady whom i had to explain every sentence i made just so she could understand.i mean,do you know how frustrating it can be when you have to explain a joke?i have no issues with dating one of them ladies but marriage? that is one serious business.don't need me no dumb kids.so folks,can you marry a dumb partner?
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by MrsChima(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Look around you.....many dumb people are married and dating.

Hell...it was said that Eve was dumb for listening to a talking snake.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by ayobase(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why not!
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
@OP
the important question IS: what attracted you to a dumb person first? amd secondly what made you decide to date her, if you knew straight from the get go that she was dumb? IMHO, if that dumb person was good enough to date (for X amount of time), then she should be good enough to marry. you sound very shallow when saying that she is good enough to date, but not to marry. may i ask: what's so great about this dumb person TO DATE?
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by kiara11: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Your title and post are conflicting.I thought you meant someone lacking the power of speech.
Post describes one who cannot comprehend or decipher what the other is trying to put across.
Well well,then that is difficult, because it's irritating having to describe everything in detail including uncoded stuff.
describe a joke? No I don't like dullards around me not even for a min.
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by adahib: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the important question IS: what attracted you to a dumb person first? amd secondly what made you decide to date her, if you knew straight from the get go that she was dumb? IMHO, if that dumb person was good enough to date (for X amount of time), then she should be good enough to marry. you sound very shallow when saying that she is good enough to date, but not to marry. may i ask: what's so great about this dumb person TO DATE?

you cant see a person and simply know he or she is dumb.one needs to zoom in closer to the person. you see a girl from afar and you are like "wow! that's a looker" without having the faintest idea of her score on the dumb-scale.you chat her up.you both roll in the hay.a couple of weeks later,you realize she put the "-upid" in "stupid".what do you do then? dude,it has nothing to do with being shallow or deep.don't know about you but i know what i would do.
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
bro, fukcing a few times a dumb woman AND dating her is two different things. my point is that if someone thinks she is ok to DATE, then there is no difference if that same person decide to marry her.

in reality, you see someone you fancy PHYSICALLY, THEN you get closer to them, THEN you find out if they are compatible with you, THEN you date them. if you meet a girl and decide to date her simply because you may have had se.x with her on the first day, then the joke is on YOU for dating a stranger!
also, i doubt you would want to marry someone "after a few weeks", lol!
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
I agree with MBJ, for you to be attracted enough to marry a dug person, you must have something in common
Re: Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dumb is relative. Im a dumb man @ soccer. I dnt knw jack about it.

Dat lady/man u kal dumb kud av good knowledge & understanding around African Magic Yoruba & she may so find som1 dey share same ideas. Shes dumb 2 u, shes brilliant to a Yoruba movie director.

U must perhaps b dumb for not defining ur dumb properly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Losing Her Sanity / Mr And Mrs!!! / Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.