Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,816 members, 7,882,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. (698 Views)

Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) / What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. by BJB007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
What do I do?

She is always with me, she has a man proposing marriage somewhere...

She has many qualities I want but am not yet ready to get married.

She wants marriage.

I don't want to loose her and I won't want to waist her time. She is a woman.

Someone out there...please bail me out... cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. by k2039: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
I don't want to loose her and I won't want to waist her time. She is a woman.

You cant eat your cake and have it.

You have the answers with you,I wonder why you asking us.

Meet her demands which is marriage and you wont have to bother about loosing her.

If you cant meet her demands then forget about having her.

Everything boils down to your choice,weigh your options and make the best decision for yourself.

#IN MY HUMBLE OPINION I DONT THINK THIS THREAD WAS NECESSARY IN THE FIRST PLACE#
Re: She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Are u sure ur nt just working urself out? Who does she want? U or d oda dude? Besides, dias no guarantee ul marry her... U knw all dis relationship waves. I wont say let her go or date her. Id say ask her if she can risk staying wit u or if she can risk marrying dat man cos marriage & relationships r both risk.

U dint even mention if she loves dat oda guy. U wud get ova her once u loose her of the stake.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. by wissezy: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Op, wipe it for her. U didnt force her to come to u.
Re: She Has A Fiancee...yet She Loves Me. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Enter police cell first then I can come and bail you out!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be More Than A Friend? / How Henry Got Married. / Love Triangle!!! Are You In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.